Dr. Barry Ripps, MD

Dr. Barry Ripps, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Barry Ripps, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 56 years old.

2101 Northside Dr

Panama City, FL 32405

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Ripps

Dr. Ripps' Experience

Dr. Ripps' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ripps has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ripps does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ripps and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ripps' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ripps to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ripps' Performance
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr. Ripps and Terri Bishop have been fantastic in helping my wife and I become pregnant. A very high level of knowledge, personal care and thoughtfulness made our decision and what could have been a difficult process very fulfilling and easy. We are very grateful for their presence in our family. Highly recommend! - Bubba and Mary
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Ripps and his associate Dr. Delany, as well as the entire staff at New Life, were all so amazing guiding us through our journey to becoming parents. Everyone was so patient and compassionate, we have nothing but great things to say about them all. At our first few appointments, Dr. Ripps took an hour out of his day to sit down with us and discuss all of our options...how often do you get that kind of personal attention from a doctor! It was wonderful, we felt at ease after talking with him.
in Pensacola, FL |
My experience with Dr. Ripps is more than I could have asked for or imagined! He is compassionate, exceptionally knowledgable, and makes his patients feel well informed and at ease. The staff supports you through the ups and downs of fertility treatment with grace and empathetic compassion as well. My husband and I are expecting our little miracle in April!
in Panama City, FL |
I went to see a specialist January 31st 2017. My husband and I have been trying to convince for at least 5 years. I wish I would have been told about going to see a fertility specialist way sooner. I have been seeing Dr. Barry Ripps and his team at the Panama City location for the last month. It has been the best experience. They treat me like a human, not like just some person that they can get in and get out of the office. They take their time listening and explaining every little detail.
in Dothan, AL |
I would recommend Dr. Ripps to any family/friends that are trying to make a baby. He is the first doctor to really listen/rule out my concerns. I originally thought it was odd that I didn't have much contact with him after the consultations but his staff is beyond excellent as well. His nurse offered to do my IUI on a Saturday night since my husbands works schedule only let provide a sample at that time. That was 4 months ago & now we are pregnant!
in Panama City, FL |
After almost two years of seeking answers for symptoms related to imbalanced hormones, PCOS, and general women’s health challenges we have finally found a team of professionals in the Panama City area we feel confident in. We have been actively seeking recommendations from three different doctors in the Panama City area and even went to the Cleveland Clinic last month to find answers and get a second opinion. Good thing we didn't stop there...because finding NewLIFE and Dr. Ripps is our answer!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Ripps and staff are so compassionate and knowledgeable! I highly recommend this great team of experts for anyone that needs fertility care. I am currently awaiting the birth of my first child. Which we tried for 7 years.
Pensacola, FL |
I would discuss my experience with the doctor if I had one. He never met with us or spoke to us. He simply relayed messages through his nurse practitioner. Please look anywhere else for help. We found an empathetic and caring doctor in another facility. The initial appointment was only a time for them to show slides on a PowerPoint of information that can be found on Web M.D., no plan of any kind, and saying to wait another month despite everything being in our favor.
in Panama City Fl |
So happy in Panama City Fl If it weren't for them very special little boy would not exist I was damaged pretty severely and thought I'd never have another baby again . Our plans are not always Gods plans... His are much BIGGER & better than ours. After 1 try this AMAZING little man happened What a blessing!!! I highly recommend them, very comfortable,caring & loving staff.
in Panama City, Fl |
An amazing little boy is here because of them!!! Maybe things we think are our plans are NOT our plans... But Gods plans. Thank God for unanswered prayers.
in Panama City, FL |
This was the best experience that my husband and I have ever could had hoped or wished for. We did IVF after several miscarriages and a tubal reversal surgery that didn't work. Our first round of IVF worked and it was inexpensive compared to every where else and the whole process was so easy. The nurses where with me every step of the way! We are so blessed to have our miracle baby and we are so thankful for the best staff at New Life that made the process so easy.Thank you.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
We cannot express enough gratitude for Dr. Ripps, Terry Bishop, and the rest of the Panama City office for their help and compassion with our case. My wife and I were blown away with how professional they were, and how dedicated they were to finding our our infertility causes. Rather than throwing a dart and guessing at ways to get us pregnant, they took a very specific approach to see the how we could be helped. End result, we are 7 months pregnant and we couldn't have asked for a better team!
Have you seen Dr. Barry Ripps, MD?
Are you Dr. Ripps?