Dr. Barry B. Rhodes, MD

Dr. Barry B. Rhodes, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 39 years old

As a sports medicine physician. I believe in focusing on the global health of my patients. I will work with you to identify the source of your concern and use integrated strategies to heal you. My philosophy for maintaining a healthy body includes physical activity, appropriate nutrition, and a healthy outlook on life. I like to build a strong base with my patients and partner with them to keep them healthy. While I see patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics, I especially like the influence I have on young people. My advice to all my patients: 1. Never stop moving 2. Remember that health is as important as work 3. Don't sweat the small stuffRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Rhodes' Experience

See how Dr. Rhodes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rhodes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rhodes
Dr. Rhodes' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (12)
Dr. Rhodes Says:

Thank you for taking the time to answer the patient satisfaction survey.  Your responses help me to be a better partner in your healthcare.

Thank you!

Barry Rhodes MD

in Oregon City, OR |
He really makes me feel like I'm a person and not just a patient. He's down to earth. He's straight up about what he says. He's not just taking notes, he's listening. He's present with me and that's what I like in a doctor and I finally found him. It's hard for me to even go to the doctor, but I look forward to seeing Dr. Rhodes.
in Portland or |
I have had neck surgeries and chronic back pain from a very bad car accident I was in n and dr rhodes does everything he can to help me with my pain. My 2 boys love him and he give a them stickers and treats Everytime he sees them. Excellent dr. And always professional.and has friendly connection with patients.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Rhodes was quite unprofessional.
in Clackamas, OR |
I have several types of issues such as neurological pain, fibro, migraines, anyways, he always listens, even when I am being a less than pleasant person and helps find something that we can try that I can use to help prevent my pain.
Have you seen Dr. Barry B. Rhodes, MD?
Are you Dr. Rhodes?

Compare Dr. Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes says...

I received my medical degree at the University of Oklahoma and did my residency with the University of Oklahoma in Tulsa. I became a doctor because of my love of science and biology. The challenge of medicine led me in this direction, but the bonds I form with my patients hold my dedication.

I've been active all my life and I find that sports medicine awards me the opportunity to counsel my patients on what the best way is to achieve goals of health and healthy living and to specialize in the joint care of musculoskeletal medicine for all ages.

I feel that being your doctor is a partnership. My job is to give you honest advice that will help you to make the best-informed decisions based on your healthcare needs. I prefer to give you choices and will not tell you that you have to do something. Our goal in this partnership is to develop a great relationship that you look forward to and trust as you do your friends.

Dr. Rhodes' Care Philosophy

My advice to all my patients:

1. Never stop moving

2. Remember that health is as important as work

3. Don't sweat the small stuff

Dr. Rhodes says...

Thank you!

Barry Rhodes MD

Dr. Rhodes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Rhodes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rhodes' Board Certifications

Completed in 2006

Completed in 2007

University Of Utah

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Rhodes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhodes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Arthrocentesis
  • Joint Injection
  • Supartz® Injection
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.