Dr. Barry Pevner, MD

Dr. Barry Pevner, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Barry Pevner, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from MED COLL OF PA in 1983 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.Read his story

601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 303

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Pevner

Dr. Pevner's Experience

Dr. Pevner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Pevner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pevner "Philadelphia Lehigh University - Medical College of Pennsylvania 6 Year - BA MD accelerated Program University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Monmouth Medical Center Hahnemann University Hospital Residency Board Certified Internal Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine Lifetime Board Certification Status Pembroke Pines, Florida Memorial Hospital West"

This content was provided by Dr. Pevner "We treat all adults 18 and above.  My job is to diagnose your problem and then treat the problem or refer You for x-rays, blood testts, MRI, Cat Scan and/or Specialist.

My staff is very stable , including Pilar and Milagros, who both speak native Espanol. They have both been her for 10 Years and are like no other office staff you have ever met.

I have 30 Years experience so I will always have an opinion and a plan for You."

• Ambulatory Medicine

• Monmouth Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Hahnemann University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Pevner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pevner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pevner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pevner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pevner to family and friends

Dr. Pevner's Performance

There is no one I would trust my care to more than Dr. Pevner. Besides being a caring physician, he is up on the latest information and always considers what is the best treatments for me and my family. His office staff also takes excellent care of us.
Hello Hello. Excellent office. Highly recommend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
?????I went to the office because Blue Cross had the Doctor listed as a Preferred participating Primary Care Doctor. I had a friend in my office who said that the offfice was very friendly. I scheduled an annual exam and I was able to schedule on Zocdoc so that it was very easy and I could pick my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My visits are always very efficient. I like that because I usually stop there on the way to work. Last time I was sick and they saw me without an appointment. They seemed happy to have me walk-in although it was busy. I was out in an hour with an X-ray ordered and some antibiotics that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Pevner is a wonderful doctor, his office staff is so lovely and the whole experience is overall enjoyable.
Are you Dr. Pevner?