Dr. Barry Levine, DDS

Dr. Barry Levine, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Barry Levine, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

3735 W Neptune St

• Mandibular Hypoplasia

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Levine is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends

Dr. Levine's Performance

Highly recommend - everyone is caring, professional, thorough, and they're extremely up front about pricing (which turned out to be affordable compared to other places I contacted). Appointments ran on time, and they squeezed me in for dry-socket treatment at both offices as soon as I needed it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had two wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Levine. He and his staff were wonderful - they explained all of my costs up front and found an appointment that would work with my schedule. The procedure was painless, and both Dr. Levine and his staff made me feel as comfortable as possible - he even...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been terrified of the dentist my entire life. I would put off dental appointments as much as possible. Unfortunately I had to get my wisdom teeth extracted and tried putting it off for as long as possible. After I couldn't stand the pain anymore, I came to Dr Levine's office. When he took...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Levine staff was very unprofessional and did not know what they were doing. The billing person completely screwed up all of my insurance stuff. After the surgery I had to pay another $3,000 out of pocket that the insurance would not cover that they claimed my insurance would.
Are you Dr. Levine?