Dr. Barry Lampl, DO

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Lampl

Allergy Diagnostic Systems Inc

24400 Highpoint Rd Ste 1 Beachwood, OH 44122

Dr. Barry Lampl, DO is an allergy & immunology specialist in Beachwood, OH and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1977 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

Dr. Lampl accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Lampl has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(216) 831-6577Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Lampl's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Urticaria
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Allergy
  • Toxic Effect of Venom
  • Vaccination

Allergy Diagnostic's goal is to provide you with superior service in a comfortable setting. Experience stress free allergy testing in as little as one hour and be on your way to relief from those annoying allergy symptoms.

• Allergy & Immunology

4.3

Dr. Lampl?
Dr. Lampl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Lampl, DO
I have been dealing with allergy symptoms for years and now ever since i started shots at Allergy Diagnostics i feel 100% better. I have never went to a specialist who cared so much about ones health and well being till I met Dr. Lampl. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for an allergist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
Dr Lampl's staff is always very courteous and welcoming. I have been able to enjoy the spring and fall allergy free. I would highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
Dr. Lampl basically ignored everything I told him. When I described my symptoms, he said "that doesn't really happen." A medical assistant gave me a panel of pinpricks to see if I had allergies or sensitivities; when I got light headed and nearly fainted, she (and Dr. Lampl) told me that those symptoms weren't a side effect and I must be faking it. When I returned and told him that my hives had been due to bed bug bites--I had found them in my apartment--he didn't believe me. He was convinced that there was another cause despite the fact that the hives had cleared up once my apartment was treated. He was highly unprofessional and ignored everything I had to say. Do not go to him if you have hives or another skin reaction because he won't listen to anything you say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
Dr. Lampl is a very knowledgeable, caring, and friendly doctor. He is very thorough and takes the time to listen and is very informative. His staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Lampl for allergy and asthma treatment and management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I spent 20 years trying to avoid shots & was always sick. I now get shots every other week & have never felt better. I can go outside in the spring, I can spend time around cats & dogs, the difference is amazing. Dr. Lampl diagnosed me & developed the perfect treatment plan. His staff is friendly & attentive. There is rarely more than a five minute wait for my injections. Recently, I had a bad reaction to a bee sting & a severe cold, Dr. Lampl saw and treated me for both quickly and efficiently.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I have been going to see Dr. Lampl for about 20 years now and he's always been extremely kind and very knowledgeable. I recommend him to everyone with allergy issues, he gets to know his patients, and I think the extra length he goes to get to know you, is really nice in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I have recommended my family to Dr. Lampl. They continue to see him on a regular basis. I drive a considerable distance to see him each week and believe that the drive is worth my health which has improved since I began to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
Dr. Lampl really cares about people, and is very good at his job. Going to him is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
Dr. Lampl was rude and difficult to understand. He treated me as if i were stupid, did not answer questions I directly asked him concerning weather or not to continue my current medications with the new one he prescribed. Never did he or any staff member use gloves, even when my arms were bleeding. I never saw anyone wash their hands or use hand sanitizer like you see in most medical settings. The only time I was addressed by my name was when they called me back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I would recommend anyone with allergy problems to help themselves by being under Dr. Lampl's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
After suffering from hives on and off for over 20 years I was able to find a life changing result with Dr. Lampl and his staff. Xolair injections began back in 2013 and I have been hive free ever since. Dr. Lampl was compassionate in coming up with my plan of treatment and his staff was able to find me the co-pay assistance that I required to begin and continue this treatment plan. I am forever greatful for finding this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I chose this office for their convenient office hours on Saturdays. Dealing with seasonal allergies, the over the counter medications were just not working anymore. Starting allergy shots over 2 years ago has gone remarkably well and I am feeling better than ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?
I did allergy shots for 10 years. I got a second opinion from a second doctor who said that was way too long. I went back to him and told him what I had learned. He looked at my chart and said,"Well, looking at your chart you are done!" Keep in mind 2 weeks prior to that he told me I was not ready to switch from every week to every other week. It is my fault. I should have got a second opinion a long time ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Lampl, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lampl?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lampl treats patients.

Hillcrest Hospital