Dr. Barry Kenneally, MD

Dr. Barry Kenneally, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Sports Medicine is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries due to athletic activity. Many of these disorders are treated with arthroscopic surgery, a minimally invasive surgical method that utilizes a camera to look inside a joint and specialized instruments to carry out any necessary surgery in that joint. The practice of sports medicine is a team approach with input from orthopaedic surgeon, non-surgical sports specialists, rehabilitation specialist, athletic trainer, and physical therapist. The internationally recognized Sports Medicine Center at the Rothman Institute is one of the world?s most trusted practices for the treatment of sports related injuries. Pioneers of advanced surgical equipment and innovative surgical techniques, our specialists evaluate over 40,000 sports injuries and perform more than 3,000 sports surgeries for athletes of all levels per year.

Dr. Barry Kenneally, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Marlton, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kenneally is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Kenneally's Experience

See how Dr. Kenneally's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kenneally

Dr. Kenneally accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kenneally has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kenneally's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kenneally to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Kenneally's Performance
in Chester township |
I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Kenneally! Not only is he a wonderful doctor but he is also a friend. He has always made me feel comfortable and he always listens to me. No matter how crazy I know I may seem he's always patient and never rushed! He treats myself and my sister who had cancer and he was so caring during that time. You have no idea how I appreciate his calming peaceful demeanor. I joke that he can give you the worst news and you'd never know it! LOL He's my Fav!!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have seen Dr.Kenneally for a few years now , He is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, funny and a good doctor. The advice I have received from him has helped me with my chronic conditions has helped me make my medical decisions, any questions I have are answered in plain English not medical speak. I needed a ankle doctor and asked him he went out of his way to help find one. I have recommend several people to see him and every one liked him.
Philadelphia, PA |
Excellent, caring physician. Doesn't rush & answers all questions.
in Forked River, NJ |
Terrible experience! Told my husband he had cancer while husband was driving in truck. Instructed him to seek immediate help! Go to local hospital & find a dr. Meanwhile telling me & my husband every test before bone biopsy was clear! ALL LIES! When I called him the next day he could not even tell me what stage. I work at a Dermatologist office & by report my doctor knew! Without being an oncologist! This guy SUCKS!!!!!! NO COMPASSION AT ALL!!! STAY AWAY. u HAVE BEEN WARNED! RUN & FA
Dear Vicki, We would love the chance to speak with you directly to discuss the details of your experience. If interested, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Philadelphia, PA |
Injections of steroid for hip pain relief, administered by Dr. Kenneally in his office, were effective for only a few hours, whereas injections of the same medication by previous doctors within the past six months delivered considerable relief for OVER A MONTH. The former injections were made by doctors who were different from the prescribing doctor. The same prescribing doctor wrote the script I gave to Dr. Kenneally. The hip has had the condition for over five years.
in philadelphia pa |
I have been seeing Dr. Kenneally for a few years with various sports injuries. I like him very much, he is kind, caring and wants the best for his patients. I trust him with my health and I value his advice, he has helped me a lot with arthritis in my knees and I think Dr. Kenneally is a great doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Kenneally, MD?

Compare Dr. Kenneally

Dr. Kenneally's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kenneally's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Kenneally has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kenneally's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Kenneally does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kenneally and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1992

Bryn Mawr Hospital

Completed in 1995

Primary Care, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    St. Joseph's University

Dr. Kenneally does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenneally and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Kenneally does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kenneally and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.