Dr. Barry Grames, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 31 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Grames is extremely knowledgeable in knee injuries. He takes time with his patients to ensure they are receiving the best care. I appreciate the orthopedic service he renders.
Thank you for the review and feedback!
I always have a good visit with Dr. Grames
Thank you for the review and feedback!
Author:
Awesome experience! I’ve been suffering with knee issues for years and I feel that I finally found the right Dr to help me. He really listens, understands and cares to find an answer/remedy. Feeling hopeful and optimistic now : )
Author:
Excellent service from beginning to end great staff kind and helpful.
Author:
Their no word to explain dr Grames’s is the best he rebuilt my knee ligaments the knee he knows what his doing his been my doctor since 2014 to present thank you doctor Grames’s for everything
Author:
From day one seeing Dr. Grames he has made this work cop experience bearable. He’s very kind and very informative he has made this experience more comfortable for me
Author:
Great experiences friendly personally attentative to you needs explains every concern you have. Would highly recommend
Thank you for the review and the recommendation!
Author:
Great work he and his team repaired my tibia plateau and was able to piece the small bits that were shattered back together. Proof is in the xrays
Thank you so much for the review!
Author:
He was great! He was friendly and I felt very comfortable with him. Like most people I do not enjoy seeing any doctor but every part of my first visit there was pleasant and quick! I will not be looking forward to my next visits throughout my recovery.
So happy we could make your visit a little better, we are pleased to help. Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We appreciate it!!!
Author:
Dr. Grames. Is the best from what I experienced very helpful and did what needed to be done with perfection, thank you I highly recommend Dr. Grames
Thank you for the recommendation and the review, we appreciate it.
Author:
Very professional helpful and friendly.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback, I appreciate it.
Author:
Enjoyed my visit Dr. was very thorough didnt want to make a quicm decision so asked for me to see another partner Dr. Which I agreed. Happy with his honesty and he was very essy to talk with.
Thank you so much for your review and feedback, I appreciate it.
Author:
Great this was my first time here and I had some paperwork to fill out but was there early so got that out of the way. Fell really comfortable with Dr.Grames explained what will have to be done and I can't wait to get back to my lifestyle.
Thank you so much for the review and the feedback.
Excellent
Thank you so much for the review.
Author:
Personable. Gives the honest response to questions.
Author:
Dr. Grames is very Personable, thorough and kind. The Staff is friendly and helpful. This is my first time experiencing a work related injury. I'm very pleased and impressed with the Dr, Staff and overall facility. Five Stars.
Thank you so much for the review, I appreciate it.
Excellent Doctor
Thank you so much for the review.
Author:
Very friendly, always gives me advice on the treatment with my knee. Never had any problems with him....