Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD

Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

972 Montclair Rd Ste 100

Birmingham, AL 35213

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Ginsburg

See how frequently Dr. Ginsburg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
Skin Infections
Folliculitis

Dr. Ginsburg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Chldns Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • University Ala Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Ginsburg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ginsburg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ginsburg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ginsburg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ginsburg to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ginsburg's Performance
in Moody |
Dr. G as I call him... is the best. His staff is awesome too. I love that when I leave after my skin cancers removal, I know the cancer is gone! He has his own lab there. I would recommend him to anyone. I am a regular there and he has taken care of my skin for several years now and he has performed several skin cancer removals surgeries there, even a stage 5 and skin graft. Love Dr. G and his staff!
in Birmingham, AL |
I went to Dr. Ginsberg for a bad rash in my armpit. I was told it was dry skin and should go away within a month with recommended medication. The rash is now worse and now itches whereas it did not before. I have an appointment next week with another dermatologist. He barely looked at the site. He is into a quick buck. I am miserable!
Birmingham, Al |
I had smartlipo this afternoon with non other than Dr. Ginsburg. I was very nervous and a little scared because I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Ginsburg and his nurse had me calm and relaxed in no time. I work on my feet all day and as soon as I got home ( which I drove myself) I was washing clothes and dishes like nothing. Just a little sore like a good work does but no PAIN! I highly recommend Dr. Ginsburg and his amazing staff!
in Birmingham, AL |
I had amazing results on my arms with Coolsculpting and I have tried everything from wraps, private trainers, to Smart Lipo without the expected results. I also had some Botox and some fillers. Dr. Ginsburg put fillers in my chin, I had NO idea that I even needed them there, and I love how I look. He could have suggested fillers that cost more and are more temporary, but he was actually looking out for my bottom line. Highly recommend to all other high maintenance patients!
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Ginsburg's honesty, integrity and talent surpass so many others. He is truly an aesthetic artist, and only creates natural results!! I trust him 100%!
in Trussville, AL |
Dr. Ginsburg is a super doctor. His staff is great.
in Birmingham, AL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ginsburg and his staff. They make you feel like family and are willing to take the time to answer all of your questions and listen to your concerns. De. Ginsburg went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my procedure! You really can't ask for more than great results, understanding bedside manner and a wonderful staff!
in Alabaster, AL |
In was highly motivated and had the extra funds and decided to do something for myself. My children are my #1 priority but after much prayer and feeling that my tummy was sooooo fat, I decided to treat myself. I arrived at my consultation and Julie explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I then met Dr. Ginsburg and he is so very kind. He was genuinely concerned and I knew after talking to him that he absolutely knew what he was doing.
in Trussville, AL |
Dr. Ginsburg is very compassionate with his patients. This was my second smart lipo treatment with him. Each time he was concerned with making me happy and satisfied with my results.
in Jacksonville, AL |
Dr. Barry Ginsburg has been our doctor for all skin issues since 1980. He performs Mohs surgery for skin cancer and reconstructs surgical area with great skill leaving minimal scarring. He has done this for me and my Dad. And we have always been pleased with the results. He cured my Mother of shingles in a matter of days. He identified her allergies. He quickly cured my Dad of one of the worst cases of poison ivy. He cured me of severe acne years ago. Dr. Ginsburg has our highest recommendation
in Athens, GA |
Great cosmetic dermatologist. I would recommend him to family and friends. Fantastic
Have you seen Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
Are you Dr. Ginsburg?