Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Ginsburg

Ginsburg Dermatology Center PA

972 Montclair Rd Ste 100 Birmingham, AL 35213

Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD is a dermatologist in Birmingham, AL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham in 1974 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Ginsburg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ginsburg

4.0

19.51219512195122%

Dr. Ginsburg?
Dr. Ginsburg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD
After seeing two experienced Dermatologists who were unable to help my condition ( as they did not know the last ten years of research ) I remembered Dr. Ginsburg, who treated my acne 20 years ago. I recently went to see him and he DID know the research. He began appropriate treatment, and I have already improved a lot. Also scheduled a procedure I needed. He is always very nice, and really listens to the patient, his assessments are thorough also. Very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
For the last 20 years, I have been thinking about getting lipo on my waist. Every time I lost or gained a few pounds I would have to change clothing sizes. I have a closet full of different waist size clothes. I have been a patient of Dr.G for 20 years. Dr G he would always tell me I needed lipo to fix the problem, but I was a big chicken. Like a lot of people I thought if I lost the weight and my belly would go away. Wrong “Budda” as my children would call it refused to leave even after I lost 20 pounds. Budda was still there. On July the 3 of 2019 I finally got up the courage to have it done. I feel so stupid now, for waiting. The lipo did not hurt. From the time I walk in the door to the time I left took less than 2 hours. I played golf that afternoon and enjoyed the 4th weekend. Today two months later my only regret is not doing it 20 years ago. My belly has not been this flat since USMC boot camp. Thank you, Dr. G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
I had been going here years loved him , I simply canceled an appt yes on a Monday due to I have fever as my husband had flu last week I was told I would be charged ! His receptionist says I had did this in 2014 lol so I need a new dermatologist ‘ I also was driving over 28 Miles to him anyway
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
Ginsburg is poorly trained and tries hard to push things that he sells in his clinic. He did liposuction on my wife, and the result is that her skin is now so loose that she regrets having the procedure every time she looks at her abdomen. If she were not wary of having the required surgery, she would have a "tummy tuck" to try to undo the damage done by this doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
Dr. G as I call him... is the best. His staff is awesome too. I love that when I leave after my skin cancers removal, I know the cancer is gone! He has his own lab there. I would recommend him to anyone. I am a regular there and he has taken care of my skin for several years now and he has performed several skin cancer removals surgeries there, even a stage 5 and skin graft. Love Dr. G and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
I went to Dr. Ginsberg for a bad rash in my armpit. I was told it was dry skin and should go away within a month with recommended medication. The rash is now worse and now itches whereas it did not before. I have an appointment next week with another dermatologist. He barely looked at the site. He is into a quick buck. I am miserable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
I had smartlipo this afternoon with non other than Dr. Ginsburg. I was very nervous and a little scared because I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Ginsburg and his nurse had me calm and relaxed in no time. I work on my feet all day and as soon as I got home ( which I drove myself) I was washing clothes and dishes like nothing. Just a little sore like a good work does but no PAIN! I highly recommend Dr. Ginsburg and his amazing staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
I had amazing results on my arms with Coolsculpting and I have tried everything from wraps, private trainers, to Smart Lipo without the expected results. I also had some Botox and some fillers. Dr. Ginsburg put fillers in my chin, I had NO idea that I even needed them there, and I love how I look. He could have suggested fillers that cost more and are more temporary, but he was actually looking out for my bottom line. Highly recommend to all other high maintenance patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
Dr. Ginsburg's honesty, integrity and talent surpass so many others. He is truly an aesthetic artist, and only creates natural results!! I trust him 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?
Dr. Ginsburg is a super doctor. His staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Ginsburg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ginsburg?

• Dermatology

1979
1975
1974

Dr. Ginsburg accepts

Dr. Ginsburg accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Ginsburg's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection