Dr. Barry Dubner, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Barry Dubner, MD
Dr. Barry Dubner, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Dubner is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Dubner's Experience

See how Dr. Dubner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dubner

Dr. Dubner accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Dubner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dubner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dubner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Dubner's Performance
Coral Springs, FL |
I've been going to a dermatologist forever. Dr. Dubner was very thorough in his exam. He and his staff are very professional and helpful. I was very concerned about a mole that had been growing. He removed it and sent it for testing. I was very relieved to hear everything was fine. I would highly recommend Dr. Dubner and his staff to all my friends.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Dubner for several years. He is an excellent dermatologist, he really listens to our needs and concerns. I trust him and his staff to take the best care of my family and me. I highly recommend Dr. Dubner!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Dubner was very friendly and professional. He came into the room and was genuinely concerned about why I was there to see him. Dr. Dubner answered all of my questions and reassured me when I became upset. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Dr. Dubner is a brilliant, talented dermatologist. I trust him completely and feel that I am getting excellent care. I recommend hm to all of my friends and we all agree that he is the best dermatologist ever!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Dubner is by far one of the best dermatologist I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring and thorough. He took his time and addressed all of my concerns one by one, as well as explained to me in great detail ways to prevent my condition from getting worse in the future. Would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking out an excellent dermatologist in south Florida.
FL |
Dr. Dubner is an excellent dermatologist. He is very patient, explains things in easy to understand terms and answers as many questions as I have. He is thorough and professional. He has found growths in other family members that they didn't think were problems but ended up being cancerous. Without his expert eye, they would have gone undiagnosed. I feel so strongly about his expertise that my entire family, including my daughter and son, now go to him for their dermatological needs.
in Hollywood, FL |
Excellent dermatologist - very thorough..answered all my questions in language I could understand.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Go elsewhere. Not only did this man neglect to find a cancerous spot on my shin but he touched inappropriately after I began dress under the guise of needing to 'check under my breast'. Im not young. It was a ridiculous exercise of his need for power.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Dubner, MD?
Are you Dr. Dubner?

Compare Dr. Dubner

Dr. Dubner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Dubner has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dubner's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hair Loss
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Georgetown University Hospital

Completed in 1985

University Miami

Completed in 1988

Dr. Dubner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology