Dr. Barry Dobies, MD

Dr. Barry Dobies, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Barry Dobies, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Saint Augustine, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in internal medicine and adult cardiology.Read his story

1301 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 104A

Saint Augustine, FL 32080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Dobies

Dr. Dobies' Experience

Dr. Dobies' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dobies' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dobies "After a family vacation in 1994, Dr. Dobies decided to move to St. Augustine, FL with his wife and two children because they believed it was a wonderful place to raise their family. He opened his practice in 1995 and has been serving the residents of St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Palm Coast, and even out-of-state visitors ever since. Dr. Dobies graduated from Slippery Rock University and the American University of the Caribbean Medical School. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency and Cardiology Fellowship at St. John Hospital at Wayne State University School of Medicine, where he also acted as Chief Medical Resident and Cardiology House Officer. He is a Board Certified Internist and Cardiologist. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Dobies is a die-hard Steelers fan who loves nothing more than to talk sports."

• Adult Cardiology

• Saint John Hospital & Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Dobies has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dobies does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobies and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dobies' Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobies to family and friends

Dr. Dobies' Performance

Dr. Dobies Says:
"

Dr. Dobies and his staff appreciate any and all feedback from patients. We constantly work to improve and provide the best possible health care and experience.

"

I had an appointment at noon today. Was given a cardiograph right away and was put in the waiting room. At 1:35 pm there was no Dr. Robies and no one knew where he was. I left and may not be returning, it was my first appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Dobies is very thorough and professional. He is an excellent listener.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As a RN, I am very picky about who I choose as my healthcare provider. I trust Dr. Dobies completely- not only is he smart and thorough with his prevention plans and treatments (should you need them), he also takes time to get to know you as a person. It makes for not just a friendlier visit, but I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
In the time I have been a patient of Dr. Dobie, the staff had put someone else's lab test in my file and I wasted an appointment with him going over labs that were not mine, a copy of the lab showed some else's name-(happen b4.)Recently my appt. with him he broke Dr. Patient confid. by naming 2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

We are sorry that you did not have a satisfactory experience when visiting our practice. We make every effort to keep our records accurate and in order. Regarding patient confidentiality, we take this matter extremely seriously. In response to your particular health questions, we encourage you to follow up to discuss your results in greater detail. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always looking to improve our patient care!

Dr Dobies spends quality time with his patient's my husband is a sever diabetic and has had a stroke several years ago. Dr Dobies has giving great care and has made great progress getting my husband in line with his diabetes, Also we can count on him when we are in the hospital. I don't have to see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Carol. It has been an honor treating you and your husband over the years.