Dr. Barry Davis, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Davis

Dr. Barry Davis, DO is a family medicine specialist in Clackamas, OR and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg in 1989 and specializes in family medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Davis accepts

Dr. Davis accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
First Choice Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
LifeWise
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
PacifiCare HMO

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Davis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Davis' conditions and procedures:

• Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

I have always loved making a difference in peoples' lives both by giving direction and by setting a good example of what a healthy lifestyle involves. I lead by example. I work out at the gym daily and often see my patients working out next to me. I ...

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

61.904761904761905%

Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Davis, DO
I had a disappointing experience meeting with Dr Davis. I had been experiencing very intense symptoms of confusion, swaying, difficulty focusing, high anxiety, inability to work or perform simple tasks due to Mal De Debarquement after returning from a cruise. Dr Davis did not offer me any explanation of the condition or treatment and gave me a motion sickness medication- I was not experiencing motion sickness. I left the room crying due to my high anxiety and again, no further acknowledgement or
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Horrible!! My daughter has a spinal condition which affects her bladder contro l. I brought her to Dr. Davis in order to get a referral to a neurologist. When I attempted to explain her symptoms Dr Davis refused the referral and told me she just needed to do Kegals. He was obviously not familiar with her condition and chose to brush off her symptoms rather than listen to the patient. Not sure how this guy is still practicing medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
About the worst most arrogant doctor I have ever dealt with listens to nothing returns no calls and doesn't have to see you to tell you what he thinks is wrong. I'd rather go to no doctor ever then see him once
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
I’m so disappointed in the level of care I received yesterday. Dr. Davis didn’t seem to listen to anything I was saying about the chronic problem I have. In fact he told me it’s not chronic. I asked for a referral to a specialist and he told me I didn’t need one because they would say the exact same thing. I asked for specific labs to be run and was told no need for them. I left feeling very frustrated and not having an answer as to why the problem keeps occurring. He didn’t want to deal with me
I'm so sorry to hear about your recent...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Intelligent, perceptive, and well rounded. I've had doctors that tend to be myopic, thinking they are taking the scientific approach while excluding relevant context. He is not one of them. I've had a couple visits that were a bit rushed a few years backed, but not in recent memory. Of course that could have just been my impression from a time when I was unfocused myself (since corrected through dietary changes). I now feel that he is focused and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
I have had Dr. Davis as my PCP for almost five years now and he is the first doctor to NOT push medications on me that were not necessary and he has helped get me off of other medications. He supports a more natural method, but also knows when to prescribe. I recently had a major medical incident and after having PTSD with specialists, he took the time and put me at ease. I have and will recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Although he's been my primary care physician for years and knows I have a painful skin condition they made me come in for an appointment instead of referring me to a dermatologist (although he has in the past), and in a 4 minute appointment said he wouldn't prescribe me anything and referred me to a dermatologist. My insurance is changing at the end of the month and now I can't get an appointment before then, so I have to wait until at March. He said "You've waited this long" when I told him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
When my wife asked about a problem, his answer was "you're getting old". This was incorrect. There were issues that another practitioner has addressed since. He seems kind of lazy and doesn't dig deep to find your issue. He is shaking your hand and shuttling you out before all of your concerns have been met. Both of us have moved on to other physicians with much better care. That being said, the clinic itself is fabulous with other great providers.
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Friendly. Extremely patient focused. Not quick to suggest medication intervention unless absolutely necessary. Great with infants and toddlers. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Every time I've seen him he tries to push the gardasil vaccine on me. It's a controversial vaccine which I feel that I don't need for my body at this time in my life. The last time I saw him he was very arrogant and sarcastic, and acted like I was stupid for not taking the vaccine. He seems to have a god-complex air about him in which he feels like he knows what's best for your body and if you say anything contrary he acts like you're stupid. Make sure you do your research and have a voice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Dr. Davis is a man of action. I always leave my appointment feeling like my concerns have been addressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
Dr. Davis was very condescending and rude to me. I do not necessarily question that he is wise enough to diagnose a virus, however, he spoke in a tone that seemed sexist and as though he did not take me seriously. I have been to many doctors over the years and none have ever asked in a condescending tone if I, even know what 'Sudafed' is for? He did not wash his hands or use hand sanitizer before or after examining me and threw the used instruments towards the sink. I will not be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?
He did not do a thourough exam and based his diagnosis on old tests results ans was unwilling to perform any further tests. He did not take my concerns seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Davis, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Davis?

Northwest Primary Care

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davis treats patients.