Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Barry Cohen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

3203 Tower Oaks Blvd Ste 200

Rockville, MD 20852

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (10/17/2013)
    Action Taken: Court Action/Order
    State: Maryland
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (3/25/2013)
    Action Taken: Reprimand

• Nassau University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Nassau County Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Cohen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in Rockville, MD |
HE A GIFTED PLASTIC SURGEON FOR BOTH COSMETIC SURGERY AND "REPAIRS" OF OTHERS' POOR WORK. HIS OUTCOMES ARE AMAZING, HE IS HONEST-WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, NOT WHAT HE BELIEVES YOU SHOULD DO. HE DOES AMAZING FACIAL AND NECK WORK UNDER LOCAL ANESTHESIA WHICH IS ALWAYS BETTER AS FAR AS SAFETY (#1 REASON) AND COST (A BONUS REASON). I HAD A LOWER FACE /NECK LIFT WITH BLEPHAROPLASTY AND LOOK 25 YEARS YOUNGER PER ALL WHO KNOW ME! HE'S THE BEST! I AM IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION AND HE'S #1!!!
in Lanham, MD |
Dr. Cohen did a great job! I was extremely nervous and he was very patient and took the time to walked me through the procedure and what I could expect post procedure. In addition, he was available after my procedure to answer my questions during my healing process. I would highly recommended Dr. Cohen to anyone interested in plastic surgery. He did an amazing job and I am pleased with the results.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I'm thrilled with the results of my neck lift! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
Warrenton, VA |
He is simply the best choice for cosmetic surgery. I have had multiple surgeries, all with an excellent result. Sharp guy, knows what he is doing. Kind, relaxed office staff and operating room people. Puts you at ease.
in Potomac, MD |
He was very honest about what to expect and has a great bedside manner. Did my procedure under local in about one hour when most doctors take much much longer under general anesthesia. Awesome Doctor and person with integrity. Results are fabulous.
in Arlington VA |
I found Dr Cohen to be a very talented and experienced doctor. He is very approachable and generous with his time, especially with follow up questions and visits. I was vey happy with the results of my procedure. His clinic and staff are run very professionally. I would fully recommend this physician.
in Rockville, MD |
I've recommend family and close friends to Dr. Cohen because he truly made me feel better about myself! His work is the best in the DMV! Everyone knows him and loves him! I've had multiple procedures with him and Cohen made sure I was happy with the results. There are a lot of hacks out there and it's so comforting to trust a doctor with your best interest at heart! If I want to do something and Dr. Cohen doesn't agree, he won't do it, he won't take my money. He's my best kept beauty secret!
in Baltimore, MD |
I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable, kind and professional. I had a few procedures done and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Cohen took the time to explain what he was doing and answered all my questions. I will definitely use Dr. Cohen and his practice again, and have already recommended many friends.
in Tysons Corner, VA |
Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff are terrific. I got a great result and they made the whole process easy and fun. I will go again.
I had a wonderful experience having surgery by Dr. Cohen. Both his office and nursing staff are kind and professional. I was awake for the surgery made the recuperation easier. If I had any questions before or after surgery, Dr. Cohen immediately responded to my email. Three weeks later and Im amazed how well Ive healed and how great I feel!!!
in Harrisburg, PA |
I went to Dr. Cohen for breast augmentation, and the results have been perfect. I was referred by a friend who had an augmentation done by him with excellent results. I had a great experience receiving a breast augmentation from Dr. Cohen and have recommended him to several friends. I am really happy with how the whole process went and with how my breasts look and feel post-surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?