Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Cohen specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Rockville, MD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cohen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cohen
Dr. Cohen's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (46)
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I'm thrilled with the results of my neck lift! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
Warrenton, VA |
He is simply the best choice for cosmetic surgery. I have had multiple surgeries, all with an excellent result. Sharp guy, knows what he is doing. Kind, relaxed office staff and operating room people. Puts you at ease.
in Potomac, MD |
He was very honest about what to expect and has a great bedside manner. Did my procedure under local in about one hour when most doctors take much much longer under general anesthesia. Awesome Doctor and person with integrity. Results are fabulous.
in Arlington VA |
I found Dr Cohen to be a very talented and experienced doctor. He is very approachable and generous with his time, especially with follow up questions and visits. I was vey happy with the results of my procedure. His clinic and staff are run very professionally. I would fully recommend this physician.
in Rockville, MD |
I've recommend family and close friends to Dr. Cohen because he truly made me feel better about myself! His work is the best in the DMV! Everyone knows him and loves him! I've had multiple procedures with him and Cohen made sure I was happy with the results. There are a lot of hacks out there and it's so comforting to trust a doctor with your best interest at heart! If I want to do something and Dr. Cohen doesn't agree, he won't do it, he won't take my money. He's my best kept beauty secret!
in Baltimore, MD |
I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable, kind and professional. I had a few procedures done and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Cohen took the time to explain what he was doing and answered all my questions. I will definitely use Dr. Cohen and his practice again, and have already recommended many friends.
in Tysons Corner, VA |
Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff are terrific. I got a great result and they made the whole process easy and fun. I will go again.
I had a wonderful experience having surgery by Dr. Cohen. Both his office and nursing staff are kind and professional. I was awake for the surgery made the recuperation easier. If I had any questions before or after surgery, Dr. Cohen immediately responded to my email. Three weeks later and Im amazed how well Ive healed and how great I feel!!!
in Harrisburg, PA |
I went to Dr. Cohen for breast augmentation, and the results have been perfect. I was referred by a friend who had an augmentation done by him with excellent results. I had a great experience receiving a breast augmentation from Dr. Cohen and have recommended him to several friends. I am really happy with how the whole process went and with how my breasts look and feel post-surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Cohen has received 2 sanctions

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (10/17/2013)
    • Action Taken: Court Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Maryland
    • Failure to keep adequate medical records (3/25/2013)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    Board Action

Dr. Cohen has 1 board action

• Other (11/19/2013)
    • Action Taken: Other

Why It Matters: Dr. Cohen's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Cohen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1987

Washington Hosp Ctr

Completed in 1990

Nassau University Medical Center

Completed in 1992

Nassau County Med Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Cohen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.