Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Cohen

Barry J. Cohen, M.D. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

3203 Tower Oaks Blvd Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Barry Cohen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Georgetown U, School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Cohen accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Cohen's experience treating your condition or procedure

8.771929824561404%

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Cohen, MD
Breast lift and reduction. Dr. Cohen spent time understanding exactly what I was looking for and left me with those exact results. Great bedside manner and superb follow up during post-op. I will be returning to him this fall for a tummy tuck and wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
Dr Barry Cohen is unqualified as a plastic surgeon. He lied during my consultation when he said he had no complaints against him and had never been sued for malpractice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
HE A GIFTED PLASTIC SURGEON FOR BOTH COSMETIC SURGERY AND "REPAIRS" OF OTHERS' POOR WORK. HIS OUTCOMES ARE AMAZING, HE IS HONEST-WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, NOT WHAT HE BELIEVES YOU SHOULD DO. HE DOES AMAZING FACIAL AND NECK WORK UNDER LOCAL ANESTHESIA WHICH IS ALWAYS BETTER AS FAR AS SAFETY (#1 REASON) AND COST (A BONUS REASON). I HAD A LOWER FACE /NECK LIFT WITH BLEPHAROPLASTY AND LOOK 25 YEARS YOUNGER PER ALL WHO KNOW ME! HE'S THE BEST! I AM IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION AND HE'S #1!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen did a great job! I was extremely nervous and he was very patient and took the time to walked me through the procedure and what I could expect post procedure. In addition, he was available after my procedure to answer my questions during my healing process. I would highly recommended Dr. Cohen to anyone interested in plastic surgery. He did an amazing job and I am pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I'm thrilled with the results of my neck lift! I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
He is simply the best choice for cosmetic surgery. I have had multiple surgeries, all with an excellent result. Sharp guy, knows what he is doing. Kind, relaxed office staff and operating room people. Puts you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
He was very honest about what to expect and has a great bedside manner. Did my procedure under local in about one hour when most doctors take much much longer under general anesthesia. Awesome Doctor and person with integrity. Results are fabulous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I found Dr Cohen to be a very talented and experienced doctor. He is very approachable and generous with his time, especially with follow up questions and visits. I was vey happy with the results of my procedure. His clinic and staff are run very professionally. I would fully recommend this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I've recommend family and close friends to Dr. Cohen because he truly made me feel better about myself! His work is the best in the DMV! Everyone knows him and loves him! I've had multiple procedures with him and Cohen made sure I was happy with the results. There are a lot of hacks out there and it's so comforting to trust a doctor with your best interest at heart! If I want to do something and Dr. Cohen doesn't agree, he won't do it, he won't take my money. He's my best kept beauty secret!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable, kind and professional. I had a few procedures done and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Cohen took the time to explain what he was doing and answered all my questions. I will definitely use Dr. Cohen and his practice again, and have already recommended many friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff are terrific. I got a great result and they made the whole process easy and fun. I will go again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I had a wonderful experience having surgery by Dr. Cohen. Both his office and nursing staff are kind and professional. I was awake for the surgery made the recuperation easier. If I had any questions before or after surgery, Dr. Cohen immediately responded to my email. Three weeks later and Im amazed how well Ive healed and how great I feel!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?
I went to Dr. Cohen for breast augmentation, and the results have been perfect. I was referred by a friend who had an augmentation done by him with excellent results. I had a great experience receiving a breast augmentation from Dr. Cohen and have recommended him to several friends. I am really happy with how the whole process went and with how my breasts look and feel post-surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Barry J. Cohen, M.D. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon