Dr. Barry Bockow, MD

Dr. Barry Bockow, MD

Rheumatology  |

Dr. Barry Bockow, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Burien, WA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Bockow is affiliated with Highline Medical Center and St. Joseph Medical Center.

Barry I. Bockow, MD PS

16125 8th Ave SW

Burien, WA 98166

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bockow

Dr. Bockow's Experience

Dr. Bockow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

Dr. Bockow does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Bockow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bockow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bockow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bockow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bockow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bockow to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bockow's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Best Dr that I have ever had!! And, myself being over age 70, that has been quite a few to be able to compare with Dr Bockow !!
in Burien, WA |
I cannot recommend Dr. Bockow highly enough. He is the kind of doctor you always hope for but rarely see. He gives you his full attention and you never feel rushed. He explains the medical problem and treatment plan thoroughly. He is a very compassionate and kind man; always willing to take the extra time to discuss any concerns. He treats the cause of the medical condition and not just the symptoms. He doesn't stop until you are helped. Thank you Dr. Bockow for all you have done for me.
in Burien |
Excellent care, from the front office staff to Dr. Bockow. An actual person answers their phones and if you have a question for Dr. Bockow they will pass the phone to him if available or they will check with him and get back to you, the same day if not within the hour ! It is the kind of care from days gone bye with the best information, care and treatment. He takes the fear out of the diagnosis.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
I have had back pain for many years and the Doctors just gave me pills, that help the pain for awhile but did nothing for the cause. Dr. Bockow was recommended to me. The first time I went to see the Doctor both him and the staff were very helpful and nice. After seeing the Doctor I no longer take pain pills and can sleep thought the night without waking up in pain. I can now work outside in the yard and sit and read with no pain. Annette Clark, I have been a patient for 2 years now.
in DesMoines, WA |
My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Bocow & I remember the day of my first appointment all too well. I remember being in excruciating pain & barely able to walk & barely getting through a day due to my pain which had affected the joints in my feet & ankles. Dr. Bocow recommended that I start Enbrel injections once a week. With a little fear & anticipation I started taking Enbrel. I had my first injection June 9, 2016. Thank you Dr. Bocow for giving me back quality of life. You are Amazing !!!??
in Seattle, WA |
My experience with Dr Bockow has been excellent. He is very educated and takes time to listen top my concerns. All of my treatments have had very positive results. I have recommended Dr. Bockow to several of my friends/co-workers.
in Seattle, WA |
My experience with Dr. Bockow is very poor. I will give him the fact that he is a smart doctor; however, his bedside manner is downright mean and rude.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Bockow, MD?
Are you Dr. Bockow?