Dr. Barry Balot, MD

Dr. Barry Balot, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Barry Balot, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lindenhurst, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Balot is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Balot's Experience

See how Dr. Balot's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balot

Dr. Balot accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balot has admitting privileges.

Dr. Balot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balot to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Balot's Performance
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    I would like to say that I have met Dr. Balot, however, after dealing with his unprofessional and absolutely obnoxious office manager ( I think her name is Karen), I would never go to that office even if they gave away their services. Her lack of common manners was appalling. Family members of mine that have since left Dr. Balot's practice always waited at least an hour to get a 5 minute exam and that is just another reason for me to never go.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    L-O-V-E LOVE Dr. Balot. He is the best Internist on the island. He takes care of my whole family and he has kept us all very healthy. He is extremely compassionate and his office staff is great. His office is now open 6 days a week with late hours. I truly recommend Dr. Balot for anyone looking for a new primary care physician.
    Lindenhurst, NY |
    I will say that Dr. Balot and his nurses are excellent and very friendly. His office staff on the other hand are the absolute worse. I have never been treated so badly in my life. They are rude, nasty, and very inefficient They convenient lose very important papers such as test results from specialists claiming they haven't received them. Meanwhile, I am physically watching the person fax it Three women and they are all bad. I think he should get rid of all three and get a new office staff..
    in Huntington Station, NY |
    Dr. Balot is an excellent physician. His office staff always is able to fit in me anytime of the day. In regards to Dr. Balot he is so compassionate and his medical decision making is very comforting. He treats my whole family I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and everyone seems to have the same wonderful experience.
    in Huntington, NY |
    Dr. Balot is an excellent physician. He was recommended to me by a neurologist who was currently treating my husband. From the moment I met him he made me feel very comfortable and i felt at ease that this man was going to take the best of care of me. His bed side manner was superb and his office staff were very helpful. I have recommended Dr. Balot to my entire family and i truly believe he is one of the most devoted caring physicians out there.
    in Lindenhurst, NY |
    I needed a referral to visit my dermatologist. I even followed up later to make sure it had been sent. I wasted an afternoon off work due to this as my dermatologist did not receive it therefore could not see me. I physically went to Dr. Balot's office (more lost time and money) at which time the staff told me that the dermatologist must have lost it, then they were unable to find my file. The front desk person flippantly told me to relax instead of apologizing and taking responsibility.
    in West Islip |
    Very thorough and office staff is wonderful in follow ups. Doctor calls personally with results and messages left are always returned timely.
    Have you seen Dr. Barry Balot, MD?
    Are you Dr. Balot?

Dr. Balot's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Balot has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Balot's Board Certifications

Dr. Balot does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Balot and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1985

Overlook Hospital-Columbia University

Dr. Balot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Balot does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Balot and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.