Dr. Barrie Ross, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Ross

Ross Rehabilitation

7301 Jefferson St NE Ste E Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Barrie Ross, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Brown University Medical School in 1988 and specializes in pain medicine and spinal cord injury medicine.

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

2.6

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barrie Ross, MD
My husband has been dealing with a work-related injury for just shy of a year. Finally, worker's comp sent him to Dr. Ross who referred him to the right orthopedist. That doctor confirmed what Dr. Ross suspected: HE WAS MISDIAGNOSED and needs surgery NOT physical therapy!!! Thank you, Dr. Ross!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barrie Ross, MD?
Due to a work related hip injury I was reffered to Dr. Ross. by the Workers' Comp Administrator. I've been struggling with the issue for 7 months, not to mention the struggle with the Workers' Comp. administrator. I was a bit sceptical of seeing Dr. Ross, simply because the Comp. Adjuster scheduled the appointment. I'm pleased to report my appointment with Dr. Ross was a breath of fresh air, especially given the results of the previous provider that was scheduled by the WC adjuster. I'm grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barrie Ross, MD?
Not in a million years would I recommend this doc to anyone, she is dismissive and cares little about her patients I have been yanked around for more than a year due to debilitating pain that has left me in tears most days. If I could give negative stars I would. I have been rescheduled for appointments a day or two before. I feel as though do no harm = Do nothing to help. Do yourself and your health a favor, find another doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barrie Ross, MD?
Where do I start! Well I can only state I was treated so bad I cried when I left I let her know how I felt and she replied I am not going to sit here and argue with you about your symptoms that I have a preexisting injury. Now that is not true she just came up with what she needs to report to get paid for another workman's comp patient from getting a lawsuit, I did slip and fall the injury Traeger an autoimmune disease caused by trauma, she then stated she did not want to hear about that also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barrie Ross, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?