Dr. Barnaby Starr, MD

Dr. Barnaby Starr, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Cross Keys Pediatrics 2 Hamill Rd Ste 405 Baltimore, MD 21210 Get Directions

Dr. Barnaby Starr, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

Dr. Starr's Experience

See how Dr. Starr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Starr

Dr. Starr accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Starr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Starr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starr to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Starr's Performance
Towson, MD |
I decided to have my child seen by Dr. Starr. Our first visit was less than 10 minutes as a new patient. There were some concerns regarding my child. After some testing and questions, I was treated by him with high frustration, condescending tone, unprofessionalism and rudeness. His staff can also be very dismissive, rude and short when making appointments or leaving messages.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr Starr was recommended to us by the hospital after my child's birth. While he is direct, he got the job done, he isn't warm and fuzzy. His staff is efficient and our visits are usually quick. However, I was disappointed when I told him that we wanted to delay our daughters 4 month vaccine for various reasons, one being that she had just been sick with a bad cold and he said it didn't matter. He stormed off and refused to do a check up on my child. It was rude and unprofessional.
in Baltimore, MD |
Has been a great doctor to my 25 year old and now is still my 15 year olds doc. My 25 year old still says no doctor will ever compare. My younger never complains when has to go. He is the best. His relationship with kids and parents are great. Answers all questions and explains in normal language , that someone without a medical degree can understand. And moms he puts up with us crazies!!!!!
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Starr was my children's physician and is currently caring for my grandchildren who are near the adulthood. He is the most professional, kind and caring person and physician. My family suffers with many fragile health conditions and he has always been able to care for us. We love him and wish him well.
Have you seen Dr. Barnaby Starr, MD?
Are you Dr. Starr?

Compare Dr. Starr

Dr. Starr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Starr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Starr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University

Graduated in 1982

Chldns Hospital National Med Center

Completed in 1985

Chldns Hospital National Med Center

Completed in 1986

• French

Dr. Starr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Starr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Starr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Starr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.