Dr. Barbara Vail, MD

Dr. Barbara Vail, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Barbara Vail, MD is a dermatologist in Warrington, PA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in dermatology.

865 Easton Rd Ste 150

Warrington, PA 18976

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Vail accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Vail has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 343-5900Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Vail's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vail's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dermatitis

Dr. Vail treats Dermatitis more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Vail treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Benign Tumor

Dr. Vail treats Benign Tumor more than 97% of her peers

Dr. Vail treats this condition more than 97% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Vail treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 96% of her peers

• Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

2.8

Dr. Vail?
Dr. Vail's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barbara Vail, MD
I went to Barbara Vail several times and each time felt extremely rushed. This practice is located in my hometown, however at the time I lived an hour away. They would always pressure me to pre-schedule appointments, but I would always tell them that I would have to wait. I received a call THE DAY before my graduation telling me that I had an appointment for the day after I graduated. I called to tell them that I did not make this appointment and was not in the area. About a week later I received a charge for a cancelled appointment. Upon calling them, I was met with the most disrespectful man telling me that I was a liar, and that they would take me to court. He was so mean that he made me cry. I refuse to put my money towards a place that 1. disrespects their customers and makes them feel awful and 2. rushes through appointments and prescribes topicals that NEVER work. I now drive an additional 20 minutes to another, much better dermo just so I don’t have to go to Barbara Vail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
I saw Dr. Vail many years ago for something on my stomach. It was benign and she removed it and left no scar. I was very happy with the result. Recently I had another occasion to see her again. This time she did a biopsy on a mark on my face. She was pretty sure it was just a bit of sun damage, but she wanted to be 100% certain. Luckily, it was nothing to worry about but I appreciated her proactive approach. I will go to her again for anything I am suspicious about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
Terrible, from the moment you walk into the reception you feel unwelocme, Dr Vail could not care less about her patients, and seemingly doesn't care about her reviews either as she seems not to change her attitude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
Rude, unprofessional arrogant and office staff is unhelpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
Really disappointed in our visit. While scheduling the appt I called and specifically asked if they did cyst excision and was told yes. The second we walked in the room we were told “I only do want I want to do and I don’t do those” by Dr. Vail and that they refer out to surgeons thus making our entire visit unnecessary. Was also there for a skin screening and basically just got lectured that since he’s 35 there’s no concern and there was zero reason for him to have a skin screening. Uncalled fo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
I felt very disrespected by Dr. Vail and her staff. After waiting over 30 minutes in her waiting room, I politely asked when I would be taken. I was brought back to her treatment room only to be dismissed by Dr. Vail. As a side note, I previously had been charged $50 and paid for a missed appointment that her office changed after leaving me a voicemail to change my original appointment. I respected their time and would appreciate the same courtesy in return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
I had a skin cancer screen today. Dr. Vail is all business - in and out - the entire appointment may have lasted 3 minutes. She did not want to answer any questions or discuss any observations or concerns. She made if very clear that anything beyond the screen, even a question, would require another visit. She may be competent but she is very arrogant and not about the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
Was going somewhere else about some suspicious spots and she was very dismissive (my parents have has skin cancer/precancerous growths removed,that doctor knew it because my parents went there). She also then missed a spot that was something on my Mom. Decided to try Dr Vail for a weird spot that came and went, and a rash. She said the spot was fine, but did a biopsy just to assuage my fears. She is very thorough, asks a lot of questions to get to the root of an issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
I have only been seeing Dr. Vail for a short time to get my acne under control. She gave me multiple options and discussed different things we could do to resolve my acne. She is very comfortable to talk with and listens to your input and concerns. Her office staff is also very nice. I was recommended to her by my mother in law who also had a great experience with. Dr. Vail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?
Dr. Vail did a good job getting my acne under control. But after several years as her patient, she continues to be dismissive of questions and concerns, rushes through visits and does not spend sufficient time with me. After waiting 30 minutes for her just this morning, then being rushed through my exam, I have decided to switch doctors. If I'm going to wait that long for someone, I at least want them willing to listen and answer questions patiently and show a tiny bit of compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Vail, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vail?