Dr. Barbara Rogowski Kent, MD

Dr. Barbara Rogowski Kent, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Barbara Rogowski Kent, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Rogowski Kent is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.

Dr. Rogowski Kent's Experience

See how Dr. Rogowski Kent's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rogowski Kent

Dr. Rogowski Kent accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rogowski Kent has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rogowski Kent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogowski Kent to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Rogowski Kent's Performance
    Nashville TN |
    Dr.kent has been my doctore over 10+ years and I am grateful to have her as my doctor she takes her time with me when we are in the room she listens to my concerns and even goes out of her way to find most recent developments and research on my condition, when I got to dr.kents office it feels like I am a family member the staff is great and friendly. I would recommend dr Kent to anyone.
    in Nashville, TN |
    I've been going to Dr. Kent for years, and each year her staff gets worse. God forbid you need a prescription refilled. I can guarantee you'll have to wait a week or two, or it's phoned in to the wrong pharmacy. I'm currently working on finding another doctor. I've referred 2 people to her in the past and after their 1st visit that was also their last.
    in Culleoka, TN |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Kent for many years.It is so hard to find a provider that takes care of all of your needs like she does. I will and have recomended her to family and friends. I wouldn,t have a different PCP.
    Goodlettsville TN |
    Dr Kent is wonderful. Been a patient for the past decade or longer and have always found her to be very knowledgeable and professional, very appropriate in her treatment and recommendations, but unfortunately every single year her staff is more inept and difficult to contact. Returned phone calls never happen, and no one ever answers the phone. I recommended her to my mother, but after leaving a message every day for an entire week with no response she was forced to go elsewhere. I may too.
    in Murfreesboro, TN |
    I've been a patient for 20+ years, but have had so many problems with the staff over the last 2-3 years. No one ever answers the phone or responds to messages. When I do speak to them, they are very rude. I was refused a refill for Omeprazole despite the fact that I have seen the Dr. within the last year. It can be bought OTC but is less expensive via my insurance plan. This leads me to believe that they are greedy and want more money from me & the insurance company, so I'm done with them!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Barbara Rogowski Kent, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rogowski Kent?

Dr. Rogowski Kent's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Rogowski Kent does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rogowski Kent and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Rogowski Kent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogowski Kent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rogowski Kent does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rogowski Kent and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.