Dr. Barbara Persons, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Persons

Persons Plastic Surgery

911 Moraga Rd Ste 205 Lafayette, CA 94549

Dr. Barbara Persons, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lafayette, CA. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Persons' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Persons

4.3

Dr. Persons?
Dr. Persons' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barbara Persons, MD
Dr. Barbara Persons and her staff are the most professional and caring Plastic Surgeon's office I have ever been to. The patient comes first! Dr. Person's office was damaged as a result of the recent rain storms and they are currently operating in temporary office space Despite all this,she and her staff are working together like a tight-knit MASH unit where the patient comes first offering the same superb patient care. If you are a current patient of Doctor Persons o...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
Dr Persons did a lip lift reconstruction after a Mohs procedure. I am one month out and it is looking really good. Still some redness and numbness on the scar line, but she is treating it with laser treatments and following up every two weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Person's for several years and have had multiple procedures done. I have been very satisfied with the results. She is a good listener and is generous with her time. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
My experience with Dr. Persons and her staff has been beyond amazing. From my consultation I was listened to and treated as the unique person I am. Dr. Persons went out of her way to make sure I was informed about every procedure and took every precaution. Jennie was also available to answer any question I had and was always happy to talk to me. I could tell they cared about me as in individual. The procedure was so easy and the results are fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
The entire experience with Dr. Persons and her office was wonderful but the best part is the results- I am so happy. Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
Clearly interested in the successful outcome of her work. I will entrust any future needs to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
Just completed an implant removal and replacement with smaller implant and breast lift with Dr P, and at only 4 days post-op I am already thrilled with my results! From the initial consultation, through surgery and post-op care every person was helpful, kind and professional. Dr Persons listened carefully and took time to understand what I wanted and was clear in explaining my options and her procedure plan. Her skills as a surgeon and compassion as a woman are the perfect combination
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
I have been a patient of Persons Plastic Surgery for the past four years. I really can't put into words how incredible Dr. Persons and team are. They are extremely talented at what they do. Her team is top notch. I have gotten results that I never thought was possible. She is an artist and I would recommend to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
Dr. P and her staff have provided amazing. I received a tummy tuck and brachioplasty after losing over 100lbs. The amount of care, attention to detail and results are things I will be forever grateful for. The process has truly been life changing and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Dr.P is a true master of her craft. She is gentle, kind and great at what she does. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and only wants the best for them. Thank you so much Dr.P & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?
When I finally made the decision to visit Dr Barbara Persons and her caring staff I didn't anticipate the extreme kindness, knowledge and the respect that made me feel very special. My clients that I have recommended (I'm a esthetician) are thanking me daily. The time they spend listening and giving accurate diagnostics made all the difference. Love you Dana H
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barbara Persons, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Persons?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Persons accepts

Dr. Persons accepts the following insurance:

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
Health Net
Kaiser Permanente
Medicaid
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Persons' experience treating your condition or procedure