Dr. Barbara Martinez, MD

Dr. Barbara Martinez, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Barbara Martinez MD, Pembroke Pines, FL 17900 NW 5th St Ste 205 Pembroke Pines, FL 33029 Get Directions

Dr. Barbara Martinez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. She has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Miramar.

Dr. Martinez's Experience

See how Dr. Martinez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Martinez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Martinez's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Martinez is very professional as a doctor, she has a lot of control over her activity as well as her staff. I recommend it to everyone, just like my whole family goes with it. She is the best Pembroke pines doctor
in Miami, FL |
Really profesional excellent service 100% recommended
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Martínez is the best. She makes you feel like a family. Very knowledge, she doesn't give up until she finds out what could be wrong. And the best part is, she will remember you next time... you are not just a number. You are a human being for her. Her staff are very patien and good mood, waiting time very respectful. But as always, people get emergencies. Dr. Martinez sees me, my husband, my son, my parents and now siblings and friends!! Thank you always Marturet's and Corona's family?
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Martinez is such a great doctor, she listens to her patients and cares for her patients. My husband and I have been under her care and we really appreciate her quality of care. She is more thorough than any primary doc I have ever been to. Her staff is so welcoming, reassuring and caring as well! You will not be disappointed!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I started visiting Dr Martinez recently for an annual check up. Later on, I returned for a follow up, and was very pleased with her attention and detail to my health. I asked her about a diet, and she also provides this type of service. Her staff is excellent and I really like the fact you can view your results and visits online with a login she provides. She is very nice and I highly recommend her.
in Hollywood, FL |
What a blessing to have found Dr. Martinez! It's very rare these days to find such a professional, patient, and caring physician. It seems most doctors view their patients as an assembly line to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Not Dr. Martinez. She spends as much time necessary with her patients and knows exactly what tests to order and what meds to prescribe. One of the best doctors I have had in my life.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Martínez has been my doctor for about 5 years. She has always shown great care and compassion towards me and my needs. Everyone I have recommended her to has continued to stay with her as their doctor as well. I highly recommend Dr. Barbara Martinez.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
DR. Martinez is Amazing and her staff is super nice. she is a very smart, caring and dedicated MD. I do recommend Dr. Martinez to all my Friends and Family.
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
She is a good doctor, sometimes can come off as rude if you try to tell her about the absurd wait time. There was me and only one other person in the waiting room and I was sitting there for two hours? I confront her about it and she tried to refuse to see me. As a doctor, 10/10. As a person 2/10.
in Pp , florida |
Dr Martinez qualified, polite, smart. Staff in the office needs vast improvement!
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Martinez took the time to hear what we had to say and responded to all our questions, we did not feel rushed. Seems to be the exception now, when a doctor treats you with respect and care.
Have you seen Dr. Barbara Martinez, MD?
Are you Dr. Martinez?

Compare Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Martinez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martinez's Board Certifications

Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas

Completed in 1991

Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch

Completed in 2009

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Other