Dr. Barbara Heller, DO

Dr. Barbara Heller, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Barbara Heller, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Glen Ellyn, IL and has been practicing for 26 years. She specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

DuPage Medical Group - Official

• Health Net
  • HealthLink
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Heller

See how frequently Dr. Heller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Coccygeal Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Heller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Heller "Work with my patients to determine the specific cause of their ailments then design a specific treatment program to address. This may include specific PT interventions, always start with the least invasive, least expensive treatment that meets the patient's needs."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Rush Presby St Luke'S Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Heller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heller's Reviews

1.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heller to family and friends

Dr. Heller's Performance

POOR

GOOD

Dr. Heller has helped me with back, shoulder and knee issues. She is personable, deferential and respectful. She has taken the time to ask questions and provide information. She has explained the various treatment options and supported my decisions. I can recommend her wholeheartedly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Tim Sullivan, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

I love Dr. Heller. 14 years ago. I had a stroke and through the years I’ve. Had trouble with falling due to dragging my left foot. I had much rehab, but the problem was never corrected. Dr. Heller, who after a few minutes, diagnosed my problem, drop foot. She sent me, with prescription, to a place...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Rude, off-putting, and horrible bedside manner. She does not listen. She is argumentative. She has zero patience. She dismissed my complaints. Within minutes she stated that there is probably nothing that can be done to help. I ended up terminating the exam and walked out. Why DMG still has her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value patient feedback and endeavor to use it to improve our patient experience. If you are willing, please email us at info@dupagemd.com so we can look into this.

Got a cortisone injection in hip ...have had 1in hip before and. 3 in back by different Dr.. In Naperville, not only did I never feel numb it hurt so bad like none of the other 4 I was screaming to stop and 4 people had to hold me down. I bit down so hard in pain broke a $1000 veneer on front...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She is very rude seems like shes always in a bad mood. Forces you to move a certain way to check for pain and even yells at you if you tell her your in pain.she dont listen to the patients concerns, if its not her way it doesn't matter to her.deceiving not trust worthy.10/10 Would not recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0