Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Barbara Daugharty, MD
Dr. Barbara Daugharty, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Daugharty is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

920 W Ironwood Dr Ste 201

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Daugharty

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Dr. Daugharty's Experience

Dr. Daugharty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med and Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Daugharty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daugharty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daugharty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daugharty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daugharty to family and friends
Dr. Daugharty's Performance
in Coeur d’Alene, ID |
100%. Dr. Barbara Daugharty and team are the absolute best!
in Post Falls, ID |
Dr Daugherty is very kind, thorough and diligent in her care. I have been a long time patient of hers and have full trust and confidence in knowledge and skills.
in CoeurdAlene, Idaho |
Dr. Barb has been my doctor for many years. She always makes the right decisions in my personal health care. She always makes me feel that she really does care about what's going on in my life and how that can effect my health. She is top notch in my book!!!!!!!
in Hayden, Idaho |
Wonderful bedside manner... always listens; always compassionate; always professional!
HAYDEN,ID |
I have been a patient of Dr Barbara Daugharty for over two years and she is an excellent caring, and thorough doctor. We were recommended by a friend who has also been a patient of hers for many years. Her office staff are always welcoming and ready to help in any way they can. I would highly recommend her and her staff to anyone who is needing to find an excellent caring, and thorough doctor.
Coeur d'Alene, ID |
A gracious, personable and competent physician. She not only attends to your physical needs and provides feedback, but she connects on a personal basis to make sure you are attuned to the visit.
in Hayden, ID |
I have recommended Dr. Daugharty to others because she is a great, caring physician. She listens to me when I am describing any problems, examines thoroughly, and gives a course of treatment and needed tests, always asking me if I am agreeable. I will always be thankful I have the opportunity to be her patient.
in Post Falls |
Excellent health care from a very pleasant and helpful doctor.
in Post Falls, ID |
Just gave Doctor Daugharty five stars. If you are old enough perhaps you remember the times of the family doctor. He or she took care of the entire family almost your entire life. They were never too busy to listen and always knew what to do to fix you! Then came modern medicine and the bottom line. Soon your appointment was ten minutes long. The Dr didn't remember your name, and certainly not your medical condition Doctor Daugharty, a modern Doctor, is 100% family doctor! I promise you
in Hayden, ID |
This was my first visit with Dr. Daugharty. She put me at ease, is very thorough and very caring. I appreciated our conversation and treatment.
in Coeur d'Alene, Id |
In all my years as a patient - and after some pretty bad experiences with other MDs - this was the first time I actually requested an 'interview' with a doctor. Dr. Barb more than surpassed my hopes for a knowledgeable, compassionate & attentive physician. As the years have gone by, her staff has grown, but everyone added seems to have the same core values and qualifications. My husband and I are very happy to call this our 'home medical office'.
Have you seen Dr. Barbara Daugharty, MD?
Are you Dr. Daugharty?