Dr. Barbara Cruikshank, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Barbara Cruikshank, MD

Dr. Barbara Cruikshank, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Cruikshank is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

...See Less

Dr. Cruikshank's Experience

See how Dr. Cruikshank's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cruikshank

Dr. Cruikshank accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cruikshank has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cruikshank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruikshank to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Cruikshank's Performance
    Keystone Heights, Florida |
    Awesome Dr. Very caring and really listens. The only complaint is she so good it can take a while to get an appointment !
    in Green Cove Springs, FL |
    As a rule I am a generally healthy person. That being said, in the past 15 years I have had two occasions where something serious resulted due to a non-diagnosis on the part of Dr. Cruikshank's office. One time I was seen by her several times and my condition was misdiagnosed and ultimately resulted in surgery. The most recent time I visited her office on three occasions, had multiple tests run by PA's and ultimately ended up in the hospital after going nearly four weeks without diagnosis.
    in Orange Park, FL |
    After telling the PA what I was suffering from and what I found gave me relief, Dr. Cruikshank would not prescribe it to me because it was a pain killer. So, I went to another Dr. who also would NOT prescribe the narcotic but at least he did some research on his computer and even called another Dr to find out what would help me. I went to Dr. Cruikshank out of desperation and she was of no help to me. The other Dr. at least researched and did prescribe me something that worked.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Cruikshank She is a best Dr..
    in Orange Park, FL |
    I've been going to this facility for 16 years. I trust Dr. Cruikshank and her entire staff. Shanice, in referrals, brought me to tears today because she went over and above to take care of me. I'm lucky to have them in my corner. I wish I could get this type of treatment elsewhere (For specialists). Thank you so much!
    in Middleburg, FL |
    A superior doctor who is a deeply caring person. I referred my precious parents to her, that is the best recommendation I can give.
    Have you seen Dr. Barbara Cruikshank, MD?
    Are you Dr. Cruikshank?

Dr. Cruikshank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Cruikshank does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cruikshank and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Boston University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Us Naval Hospital Jacksonville

Dr. Cruikshank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruikshank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cruikshank does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cruikshank and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.