Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Barbara Baxter, MD
Dr. Barbara Baxter, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Baxter is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas.

6114 Sherry Ln

Dallas, TX 75225

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Baxter

See how frequently Dr. Baxter performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Baxter's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

• Parkland Meml Hosp/U Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Hospital Allergy-Immunology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Baxter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baxter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baxter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baxter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baxter to family and friends
Dr. Baxter's Performance
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Baxter has been very helpful with treating with my allergies. She is extremely knowledgeable and the staff is very accommodating. I will definitely be recommending.
Dallas, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Baxter's for over 7 years and can highly recommend her. She is very generous with her time and will answer questions and provide explanations. Her staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful. Overall a great experience.
Plano, Texas |
Outstanding doctor with excellent communication skills and patient empathy enabling her to listen well and properly diagnose and treat my medical condition. After suffering with chronic hives and allergies for over 10 years, Dr. Baxter was the fist medical practitioner to find a viable and effective treatment program for me. Her office and nursing staff are also terrific to work with ... friendly, approachable and highly professional.
Plano, TX |
I have been coming to Dr Baxter for 30+ years now. She and her staff have always treated my as if I were the only patient they have. She is a fantastic doctor.
Dallas, TX |
So happy I found her. I've been struggling with allerigies my entire life so much that a lot of the symptoms are normal at this point in my life. A few weeks ago I had a really bad break out. After seeing Dr. Baxter she not only was spot on with the medication she gave me she also started me with allergy shots which will eventually take away my allergies. She's the best!!!
Lake Dallas, TX |
She's fantastic. Very knowledgeable and willing to explain the process.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Baxter and her staff have my utmost trust and respect. She was recommended to me by a number of her long time patients, which is already a high vote of confidence. Based on my interactions with her, her team and the thorough problem solving that they do, I am now one of those patients of hers who highly recommends her to others.
in Lancaster, TX |
Dr. Baxter has substantially decreased the amount of colds I have per year. I used to have them every 6-8 weeks, now once every 12 months. Much better quality of life. The allergy shots make a big difference also. -Sean L
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Baxter has been my doctor for allergy and asthma since she started her practice in Dallas. She and her staff do a great job. They operate on time and response time to phone calls is very good. I would highly recommend her for anyone needing health care in her field of medicine.
Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Baxter for 5 years. During that time, my allergies have greatly reduced. I just did a test a few months ago and I am no longer allergic to many things I was before I started seeing her. I highly recommend!
euless, tx |
Dr. Baxter and her staff get the full 5 stars. Always excellent listeners and workers who get to the root of the problem(s) and suggest a treatment plan that works. Excellent assistance with insurance billing. Always a pleasure to have to go to this Doctor's office.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Baxter is very professional and her quality of service is superb. Her staff is friendly, curtious and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you are a satisfied patient.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient for many years. As was my mother until her death. She is an excellent and compassionate doctor.
Dallas, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Baxter for about 7 years now. I have more confidence in her than any other physician I've been to. I feel like her method of diagnosis and treatment approach is meticulous and highly patient focused. I have recommended Dr. Baxter to several friends and co-workers and will continue to do so.
in Dallas, TX |
Great communication and willingness to explain the process. Helpful and responsive staff. Pleasant waiting room. Highly recommended.
Richardson, TX |
When I came to Dr. Baxter I was suffering from allergy induced asthma and had recently been hospitalized. I had tried singulair, rescue inhalers, and even steroid inhalers for my symptoms. Dr. Baxter and her team spent over 1.5 hrs with me at my initial appointment to ensure we took the right action. I have been seeing Dr. Baxter for just under a year, my symptoms have improved, and I have not taken my rescue inhaler I. 6 weeks! I recommend Dr. Baxter for asthma, allergy, and primary care.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Baxter has been able to get my asthma and allergies under control. The entire staff is extremely polite and professional.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Baxter, excellent! I would recommend her to family & friends. She is caring & attentive!
in Lewisville, TX |
Very through. She knows her stuff!
Have you seen Dr. Barbara Baxter, MD?
Are you Dr. Baxter?