Dr. Bao Phan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 51

Dr. Phan

Hawaii Plastic Surgery Institute, Honolulu, HI

1401 S Beretania St Ste 999 Honolulu, HI 96814

Dr. Bao Phan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Honolulu, HI. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Health Castle and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Phan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Bao Phan, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Phan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Phan

Dr. Phan?
  • Appointment scheduling (63)
  • Explained conditions well (63)
  • Staff friendliness (63)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Hands down... Dr. Phan is the best cosmetic surgeon any person would want! First, I had a Blepharoplasty surgery done earlier this year and what a huge difference that made ... opened up my eyes and just made me look younger on this 55+ woman! Secondly, I just had a breast augmentation completed and can’t express how happy I am with the results. Dr. Phan just knew what size is best fit for my built. He is extremely conscientious of your health and makes certain you are fit for the surgery... I really liked that he cares about your well being first. He explains each steps in details and helps through your recovery! Thank you, Dr. Phan.... you are highly recommended 100%!
Sep 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I am so thankful to Dr Phan. After looking endlessly for a great surgeon I found Dr Phan. His portfolio was beautiful and he did not disappoint. I could not be happier with my results. I had saline implants over the muscle for eighteen years. I wanted them removed with the capsules and Dr Phan listed to all my concerns, did as I asked and far exceeded my expectations with the final result. Dr. Phan THANK YOU!!!!
Aug 12, 2020
Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Phan and Amber at Hawaii Plastic Surgery Institute. Dr. Phan’s many years of experience as well as his large online photo gallery are what attracted me to him. Upon consulting for my breast augmentation, he was very through and honest about the procedure. He made me feel very comfortable and confident in my decision. My new breasts are perfect and I’m very happy I chose to see Dr. Phan! I will be coming back to see him in the future for other procedures!
Jordan A. – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
The best experience since I became a senior. He made me look decades younger. When you meet him you will feel the confidence and trust I had. I have had several procedures and each one left me with no scars as well.
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
The visits are always so upbeat and leave there feeling great. The staff and Dr. Bao Phan are so confident and genuinely sweet and understanding. Ive had many procedures and love the fact that it looks so natural and with no scars.
My Lipo and Extensive Panniculectomy – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan and his crew are second to none. From pre-op to post-op, they really take care of you. The facility is immaculate and located on the top floor of the building. The operating room is stunning with breathtaking views of the city. I am happy I decided to choose Dr. Phan for this procedure and would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering breast augmentation.
NM – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I went to Dr Phan for a neck lift and also added a chemical peel. I am pleased with the results. I went from hating photos, refusing to do face time, and trying to hide my neck to loving the way I look. Dr Phan has his own accredited surgical suite. His follow-up is excellent. I highly recommend him.
Ginger – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is an excellent surgeon and a perfectionist. He performed a breast lift on me approximately 3 months ago and I am beyond thrilled with the results. If you want perfection and honesty than he is the one for you. I traveled from Maui to have him do my surgery and the whole process went smoothly.
HI – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
After years of contemplation I finally decided to get a blepharoplasty and breast augmentation. When I decided to get both surgeries done, I did an extensive research online for doctors with a good reputation. Dr. Phan had the best reviews so I emailed them and Amber called me back right away to set up an appointment. They are always willing to work around your schedule which is convenient. Amber is kind and welcoming and makes you feel at ease. Dr. Phan is professional and knowledgable; I was more worried about the blepharoplasty since I've heard horror stories over the years but I felt comfortable in Dr. Phan's hands. I had a medical emergency on the day of my surgeries and had to cancel at the last possible minute. I felt awful about it but Dr. Phan and Amber were very forgiving and empathetic. They worked around my medical problems and squeezed me into their schedule when I was ready. A few weeks later my eyes look wonderful! I wish I had the blepharoplasty done years ago! M
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Although Mohs cancer reconstruction surgery isn't one of Dr. Phan's specialties, he worked closely with me to create a strategy that turned my forehead "meteor crater" into a wound site that I can look at without flinching. His staff, Shay & Amber, were also extremely helpful during my treatment.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Started with facials fillers and eased my way into upper eyelid surgery. Very happy with results. Will continue to see Doc for future work.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
If your looking for a Surgeon that cares and most important honest. Look no more, Dr. Phan help me with laser hair removal 1st and on to breast augmentation that I wanted for so long. I couldn’t be more happy with my results. Thank you so much Dr. Phan and wonderful staff for helping me achieve my confident self. I’m so blessed!
Kristy in Kapaa, HI – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an Artist. He replaced my ruptured saline implant with the new Ideal Saline implant. During surgery Dr. Phan needed to remove my scarred tissue and also fix my existing pocket that holds the implant as the prior surgeon cut it crooked. His attention to detail shows in his work and I am glad he is a perfectionist. I’m so happy and could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. Scarring is minimal to none, recovery was excellent my breas
Maui, HI – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
After the initial consultation we knew we came to the right place. Dr Bao Phan not only made it a comfortable atmosphere but reassured us that we are in good hands. Dr Phan is very passionate about what he does and my wife’s procedure is a prime example of it. Surgery was great as my wife did awesome and Dr Phan finished up yet another masterpiece. Next day At the follow up I was very impressed and couldn’t be any happier with the results.
Bryshaun Kame'enui in Kaaawa, HI – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan was my breast reduction surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the result! He was confident and informative, he also made sure to listen to my concerns and what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with how everything looks and I definitely recommend everyone to go to him!
Honolulu, HI – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I just love my face and neck lift done by Dr Phan. I healed so quickly with no scaring. A few other friends had mini lifts and they looked younger and PHAN-tastic. Dr Phan is very aloha and does beautiful work. Great with fat injections, laser, and fillers also! I think Dr Phan is our Kauai hidden jewel, professional and honest. Dr Phan is PHAN-omental
Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is an exceptional doctor and I could not be more pleased with the results of my breast augmentation revision surgery. Dr. Phan takes pride in his work and he is a true artist who I highly recommend to anyone considering this type of surgery. You will not be disappointed! The entire process from my initial consultation to the surgery itself (including the recovery) was a breeze. In addition, his front office staff (Amber and Asia) were amazing and provided exceptional customer service.
KEKAHA, HI – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Phan and his entire team. From my first email all my questions were answered and he was so helpful and kind. In person, he answered all my new questions before I could even ask them. Everyone in his office and his surgery team made me feel at ease. This was the best experience by far that I have had regarding any kind of surgery. He told exactly what to expect and I am more than thrilled with the results. The recovery has been so easy too. A true artist.
Kara – Oct 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
In the past two years I have had facial fillers administered by Dr. Phan, always with care and accuracy and a highly artistic eye. Two weeks ago he performed a mini lift on me and today I look 20 years younger! The outcome is better than I could hoped for. Absolutely amazing work! I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to all.
Honolulu – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I've had a wonderful experience with Dr.Phan and his staff with my breast augmentation revision surgery procedure in September,2018. The results from my BA surgery are fantastic and i am very happy with the results and so is my boyfriend!    I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to anyone considering a plastic surgical procedure. Another important factor to consider is that Dr. Phan has his own O.R in Oahu,which cuts back the possibility of infection opposed to a hospital.
Mm in Honolulu, HI – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Phan?

By choosing Dr. Bao Phan as your Hawaii plastic surgeon, you can rest assured that, in addition to exceptional personal service, you will receive optimal...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery