Dr. Bao Phan, MD

Dr. Bao Phan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Bao Phan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1401 S Beretania St Ste 999

Honolulu, HI 96814

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check Dr. Phan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Phan's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Disproportion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

By choosing Dr. Bao Phan as your Hawaii plastic surgeon, you can rest assured that, in addition to exceptional personal service, you will receive optimal surgical results. Our philosophy is that natural-looking results are beautiful results and, as a...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Phan?
Dr. Phan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bao Phan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Although Mohs cancer reconstruction surgery isn't one of Dr. Phan's specialties, he worked closely with me to create a strategy that turned my forehead "meteor crater" into a wound site that I can look at without flinching. His staff, Shay & Amber, were also extremely helpful during my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Started with facials fillers and eased my way into upper eyelid surgery. Very happy with results. Will continue to see Doc for future work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
If your looking for a Surgeon that cares and most important honest. Look no more, Dr. Phan help me with laser hair removal 1st and on to breast augmentation that I wanted for so long. I couldn’t be more happy with my results. Thank you so much Dr. Phan and wonderful staff for helping me achieve my confident self. I’m so blessed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an Artist. He replaced my ruptured saline implant with the new Ideal Saline implant. During surgery Dr. Phan needed to remove my scarred tissue and also fix my existing pocket that holds the implant as the prior surgeon cut it crooked. His attention to detail shows in his work and I am glad he is a perfectionist. I’m so happy and could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. Scarring is minimal to none, recovery was excellent my breas
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
After the initial consultation we knew we came to the right place. Dr Bao Phan not only made it a comfortable atmosphere but reassured us that we are in good hands. Dr Phan is very passionate about what he does and my wife’s procedure is a prime example of it. Surgery was great as my wife did awesome and Dr Phan finished up yet another masterpiece. Next day At the follow up I was very impressed and couldn’t be any happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan was my breast reduction surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the result! He was confident and informative, he also made sure to listen to my concerns and what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with how everything looks and I definitely recommend everyone to go to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I just love my face and neck lift done by Dr Phan. I healed so quickly with no scaring. A few other friends had mini lifts and they looked younger and PHAN-tastic. Dr Phan is very aloha and does beautiful work. Great with fat injections, laser, and fillers also! I think Dr Phan is our Kauai hidden jewel, professional and honest. Dr Phan is PHAN-omental
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is an exceptional doctor and I could not be more pleased with the results of my breast augmentation revision surgery. Dr. Phan takes pride in his work and he is a true artist who I highly recommend to anyone considering this type of surgery. You will not be disappointed! The entire process from my initial consultation to the surgery itself (including the recovery) was a breeze. In addition, his front office staff (Amber and Asia) were amazing and provided exceptional customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Phan and his entire team. From my first email all my questions were answered and he was so helpful and kind. In person, he answered all my new questions before I could even ask them. Everyone in his office and his surgery team made me feel at ease. This was the best experience by far that I have had regarding any kind of surgery. He told exactly what to expect and I am more than thrilled with the results. The recovery has been so easy too. A true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
In the past two years I have had facial fillers administered by Dr. Phan, always with care and accuracy and a highly artistic eye. Two weeks ago he performed a mini lift on me and today I look 20 years younger! The outcome is better than I could hoped for. Absolutely amazing work! I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I've had a wonderful experience with Dr.Phan and his staff with my breast augmentation revision surgery procedure in September,2018. The results from my BA surgery are fantastic and i am very happy with the results and so is my boyfriend!    I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to anyone considering a plastic surgical procedure. Another important factor to consider is that Dr. Phan has his own O.R in Oahu,which cuts back the possibility of infection opposed to a hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan what can I say he performed magic. He answered all my question and made sure I understood what to expect. I had a face lift, eyelids, neck, fat transfer to lips and face also a deep chemical peel. I was happy to be asleep for that part. Dr. Phan made sure I was comfortable during and after surgery it’s been 3 weeks and I look awesome. I cannot wait to see what’s going to happen in the next few weeks. Dr. Phan explained everything in detail, what I could expect and what not to expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Bao Phan is top notch. He is highly skilled and I say a miracle worker, and has a wonderful way with his patients (at least with me. I can't imagine that he wouldn't with anyone else). I had a tummy tuck done with Dr. Phan in March 2018. He exceeded my expectations and the time he took to complete the surgery tells me that he himself expects nothing but the best. . Dr. Phan seriously is a perfectionist and so meticulous in his work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is an artist at work. He has had years of experience and you will learn that on your free consultation. He has worked on the two other islands for those many years. He is quite vested in his clinic. In fact, he has the only "Infini" machine in the islands. He is a very rare physician who uses your own fat as fillers which last for 10 years! That is possible depending on the procedures you are a candidate for. It is less expensive and last much longer than those chemical fillers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
Dr. Phan is an excellent surgeon. I am thrilled with the results of my procedure. His is patient, kind, thorough, and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed. You can tell he cares deeply about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Phan for a few months now, and every experience from the first visit until now has been nothing short of amazing. Dr. Phan himself is extremely professional as well as knowledgeable, and will give you his honest opinion of what he thinks you may need/not need done. This is a fine balance, between listening to what the patient wants and the plastic surgeon's expert opinion. Dr. Phan has mastered balance, leaving me a happy customer with my needs always full-filled. He h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I am 35 years old mother of one. After breast feeding I had a lot of sagging and different size breasts Dr. Phan and his staff took such good care of me. From the consultation surger and aftercare I never had one bad experience! Amber is amazing! The nurses amazing! And Dr. Phan! AMAZING! Def will recommend him to everyone and anyone looking to get breast augmentation or any other work done! I seen his other work too. He’s very very talented! A true artist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
I am excited to share my experience with the new INFINI Microneedling procedure administered by Dr. Phan to treat the loose skin on my neck and jowl area. Wow what an experience, I am thrilled with the results and it’s only been about 4 days! This treatment so easy, no downtime and yet HUGE results. Dr. Phan he is a skilled and talented doctor with sincere care for his patients. He is Board Certified, a man of character and his goal is to make his patients look great. I trust him 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I have been wanting to get a BA for 10 years and have done a lot of research on it. When I finally decided to go through with it, I went to see 7 different doctors. My guts told me to go with Dr. Phan. And it was the best decision! My procedure/recovery and results couldn’t be any better. I trust him blind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bao Phan, MD?
My experience with Dr Phan was excellent! He was very professional, and genuinely attentive to any questions I had. His expertise and advice helped me make the right decision, and I am pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Phan.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Phan?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Phan treats patients.