Dr. Bambi Gladfelter, DO

Dr. Bambi Gladfelter, DO

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Bambi Gladfelter, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henrico, VA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Gladfelter is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham, Johnston-Willis Hospital, Parham Doctors' Hospital, Retreat Doctors' Hospital and Henrico Doctors' Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Gladfelter

Dr. Gladfelter's Experience

Dr. Gladfelter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Chesterfield Family Practice
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Gladfelter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gladfelter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gladfelter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gladfelter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gladfelter to family and friends
Dr. Gladfelter's Performance
Richmond, VA |
This is a doctor who actually cares about her patients and their long-term well-being and health. She looks at the whole body as opposed to giving you a bandaid solution to the immediate problem.
in Richmond, VA |
Top notch! You receive the highest form of care and time. So glad she is my physician!
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter is a very professional and caring physician who will take the time necessary to answer any questions or concerns of her patients. She has always provided quality care and never rushed through my appointments. When needed, she refers me to specialists in other fields for further evaluation. The entire staff is courteous and helpful to patients. I highly recommend her practice and have referred several friends to Dr. Gladfelter.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter is a rare gem. She is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She is thorough and takes her time with me, each time I am there. She does not push medications and often offers alternative methods of treatment- which I respect and prefer. She is kind and respectful.
in Richmond, VA |
I will give a 5 star review because that's what you will get with Dr. Gladfelter. She is a great doctor. She takes her time with you and always takes her time answering any and all questions. I would recommend her very highly. Finally I have found the doctor for me. Thank you Dr. G.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter is very knowledgeable and professional. She answers all questions in a straight forward manner She is exactly what a family practitioner should be.
Richmond, VA |
I have already recommended her to multiple people! She took time with me and listened and really seemed to care!
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter was attentive, patient, thorough, kind, and overall phenomenal. I went to her for the first time when my primary care physician was unavailable. I was beyond satisfied with the visit. Her nurse was great, as well. I highly recommend Dr. Gladfelter!
Glen Allen, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gladfelter's for over 5 years and I have found her to be one of the best doctors that I have ever dealt with. She is patient and very understanding, and will always take the time you need to answer all your questions and concerns. I have and will continue to recommend her to both family and friends. Dr. Gladfelter is the best, you will be very impressed.
in Richmond, VA |
She makes every patient feel so cared for. Always has time, no matter how busy the day is.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter is the best! She listens to your problems and never rushes you. She referred me to the right specialists whenever I needed, and ensures I take care of myself.
in Glen Allen, VA |
In my opinion, Dr. Gladfelter is the BEST PCP in the Richmond area. Her diagnoses are spot-on and she doesn't order unnecessary procedures. I have recommended her to other family members who are equally happy with her care. In addition, her staff is friendly and efficient. I like the idea of having blood work done in the office and not have to go to a separate lab location.
Midlothian, VA |
Good, thoughtful listener. Thoughtful answers. Good care.
in Mechanicsville |
My family has been searching for a family doctor for quite some time. We are particular about who we see and how many doctors are in the practice. Dr. Gladfelter has exceeded our expectations! She takes time with her patients and makes certain you understand the plan she outlines for you along with answering all of your questions. Dr. Gladfelter is very personable and by far the best doctor we have encountered!
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Gladfelter always takes the time to discuss with me my health issues. She is very easy to communicate with, down to earth, and values her patients.
in MONTPELIER VIRGINIA |
DR. GLADFELTER IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE IS A GREAT LISTENER . DR GLANDELTER IS GREAT WITH YOUNG ADULTS AS WELL. MY CHILDREN LOVE TO GO SEE THEIR DOCTOR!!
in Richmond, VA |
My 9 yr. old and I have been seeing Dr. Gladfelter for a yr. now. She is hands down THE BEST Dr. ever!!! She takes enough time and asks all of the right questions.(Even the uncomfortable ones) She gives good advice on everything so far. All of the specialists that I have been advised to see by her are also stellar.
in Mineral, VA. |
I love this Doctor~I am very particular about my Family Doc.'s. I am very happy with Dr. Gladfelter. She actually listens to me and not only that, I feel like she cares. I have not felt that way about a Doctor in a long time. If you are new to the area or are just looking for a good Doctor, please consider Dr. Gladfelter. You will be pleased.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I am new in town and was worried about finding a good, trustworthy doctor. After undertaking a lot of research, I finally made an appointment with Dr. Gladfelter and was not disappointed. Dr. Gladfelter and team are true professionals. They spend time with you, listen to what you have to say, patiently answer questions, and explain everything in detail. I am very happy with Dr. Gladfelter and trust her decisions completely.
Have you seen Dr. Bambi Gladfelter, DO?
Are you Dr. Gladfelter?

Visit Dr. Gladfelter

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Gladfelter accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Carelink PPO
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO