Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD

Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD, Montgomery Village, MD, Internal Medicine & Preventive Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bhandary

Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD
Are you Dr. Bhandary?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 32 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 32

4.5 out of 5

More Details

-Montgomery Village, MD |

Dr Bhandary and his staff are wonderful. I have been seeing him for at least six years and he's just top-notch he listens he explains he's accurate what more could you ask for in a doctor and he's just overall nice. And his staff are the same. My husband now sees him and I'm always telling people about him.

- in Boyds, MD |

I have been going to Dr. Bhandary for many years. He always gives of his time and medical knowledge to make the experience both useful and pleasant. He strives to support his patients in achieving their goals and good health. His staff follows his lead.

- in Frederick, MD |

I have been meaning to write a review for any years but never did so .Dr Bhandary has been kind and compassionate, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE very resourceful to me , my family and my coworkers and employees.The office dies a lot of great work and tries to diagnose and treat medical problems himself. Ever since he saved my sons life, I have been fascinated and grateful about the way he conducts himself.It is very rare to get such good humans who are humble and down to earth.Great office !!

1 out of 5
- in maryland |

First he was pompous, and frankly quite rude. He didn't even exam or even listen to my heart. I came into his office looking for guidance in what direction I should be going on with my health condition . Unfortunately, I came out of the appointment more confused with no question.

- in olney |

He is and has been a great caregiver for our entire family and co workers. Physicians like him are far and few !!1 Great Doctor and great office staff and beautiful Decor

- in Bethesda, MD |

I went in for a regular physical ? having skipped one for the past five years ? and was very much pleased with the experience at Dr. Bhandhary?s office. Dr. Bhandhary struck me as an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor who took his time explaining things to me in easy to understand terms. His staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhandary to anyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Pankaj Lal, MD
Dr. Leszek Karowiec, MD
1.07 miles away
Dr. Rupinder Singh, MD
3.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.