Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Bhandary

Comprehensive Primary Care & Associates

18550 Office Park Dr Montgomery Village, MD 20886

Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Montgomery Village, MD and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal University in 1994 and specializes in internal medicine and preventive medicine.

Dr. Bhandary accepts

Dr. Bhandary accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Bhandary treats your condition or procedure

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Spirometry
  • Syncope
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Dr. Balnath Bhandary attended St. Aloysius College in Mangalore, India, before going on to medical school at Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. After emigrating to the United States, he completed his residency training in Internal Medicine a...

• Preventive Medicine

4.5

Dr. Bhandary?
Dr. Bhandary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD
He is an amazing Dr he treats my whole family. He is an honest and caring person who truely cares about his patients and their well being. He is never too busy to return a call and Jay who works for him is Amazing!!! They try to fit you in when possible and listen to everything and ask questions He is the best of the best and will never leave him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Great practice-staff very professional. Providers were caring and knowledgeable. The office is clean and Well decorated. Great follow up care. There are still good Primary Care providers who treat us the old fashioned way with modern technology and state of the art systems.A-Very holistic approach to medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I do like Dr. Bhandar. I do though have a few issues. When I go for a visit I expect to have my ear, heart, knees etc checked not just my blood pressure and EKG. Office is a bit unclean and machines are outdated. I feel very comfortable going there but I wish some of the things listed above can changed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Dr. Bhandary is an EXCELLENT Primary Care Physician and have recommend him to other friends. My husband and I went to Dr. Bhandary over 6 years. Dr. Bhandary always answered my questions and made certain I understand things completely. He has always made certain that I had what I needed in medical treatment. I have known Dr. Bhandary from the time he had his own establishment. I hav ed the greatest RESPECT and ADMIRATION of Dr. Bhandary. Dr. B., thank you for your service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Dr Bhandary and his staff are wonderful. I have been seeing him for at least six years and he's just top-notch he listens he explains he's accurate what more could you ask for in a doctor and he's just overall nice. And his staff are the same. My husband now sees him and I'm always telling people about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Bhandary for many years. He always gives of his time and medical knowledge to make the experience both useful and pleasant. He strives to support his patients in achieving their goals and good health. His staff follows his lead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I have been meaning to write a review for any years but never did so .Dr Bhandary has been kind and compassionate, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE very resourceful to me , my family and my coworkers and employees.The office dies a lot of great work and tries to diagnose and treat medical problems himself. Ever since he saved my sons life, I have been fascinated and grateful about the way he conducts himself.It is very rare to get such good humans who are humble and down to earth.Great office !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
First he was pompous, and frankly quite rude. He didn't even exam or even listen to my heart. I came into his office looking for guidance in what direction I should be going on with my health condition . Unfortunately, I came out of the appointment more confused with no question.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
He is and has been a great caregiver for our entire family and co workers. Physicians like him are far and few !!1 Great Doctor and great office staff and beautiful Decor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I went in for a regular physical ? having skipped one for the past five years ? and was very much pleased with the experience at Dr. Bhandhary?s office. Dr. Bhandhary struck me as an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor who took his time explaining things to me in easy to understand terms. His staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhandary to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhandary?