Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD

Dr. Bhandary
Telehealth services available

Comprehensive Primary Care & Associates

18550 Office Park Dr Montgomery Village, MD 20886

Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Montgomery Village, MD and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal University medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bhandary to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Specialists in Montgomery Village

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bhandary accepts

Dr. Bhandary accepts the following insurance:

Select
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Bhandary treats your condition or procedure

• Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

Dr. Bhandary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhandary

4.5

Dr. Bhandary?
I had the privilege of a telemedicine visit followed up by a office visit the same day with Dr. Bhandary. Both of these visits provided exceptional care. I have been his patient for nearly 20 years and he has always provided super medical care. In this time of Covid, he is meeting the new challenges with grace, skill and compassion while facing the personal danger to himself and his staff. He listens, exams and explains. He gives practical, appropriate solutions. He is a great resource for the community.
Gail Palestine – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bhandary since 1999. He is the most thorough and attentive physician I’ve ever had. His attention to this patient is the best bar none. He was able to diagnose a serious medical issue I’ve had that is potentially life-saving. You will be pleased if you have this gentleman as your primary physician. He is the best.
  • Long wait times
Lloyd – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Wxcelent interaction n best visit always Always compassionate, good listener, caring, dedicated to patients needs, never in rush ,never geta upset Best doctor..
Arif khan – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
He is an amazing Dr he treats my whole family. He is an honest and caring person who truely cares about his patients and their well being. He is never too busy to return a call and Jay who works for him is Amazing!!! They try to fit you in when possible and listen to everything and ask questions He is the best of the best and will never leave him!!
Jenifer Palacio in Germantown – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Great practice-staff very professional. Providers were caring and knowledgeable. The office is clean and Well decorated. Great follow up care. There are still good Primary Care providers who treat us the old fashioned way with modern technology and state of the art systems.A-Very holistic approach to medicine.
carl Spencer in Fredrick, MD – Mar 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I do like Dr. Bhandar. I do though have a few issues. When I go for a visit I expect to have my ear, heart, knees etc checked not just my blood pressure and EKG. Office is a bit unclean and machines are outdated. I feel very comfortable going there but I wish some of the things listed above can changed.
Gaby in Silver Spring, MD – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Dr. Bhandary is an EXCELLENT Primary Care Physician and have recommend him to other friends. My husband and I went to Dr. Bhandary over 6 years. Dr. Bhandary always answered my questions and made certain I understand things completely. He has always made certain that I had what I needed in medical treatment. I have known Dr. Bhandary from the time he had his own establishment. I hav ed the greatest RESPECT and ADMIRATION of Dr. Bhandary. Dr. B., thank you for your service.
Therese Stamets in Harrisburg, PA – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
Dr Bhandary and his staff are wonderful. I have been seeing him for at least six years and he's just top-notch he listens he explains he's accurate what more could you ask for in a doctor and he's just overall nice. And his staff are the same. My husband now sees him and I'm always telling people about him.
Montgomery Village, MD – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I have been meaning to write a review for any years but never did so .Dr Bhandary has been kind and compassionate, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE very resourceful to me , my family and my coworkers and employees.The office dies a lot of great work and tries to diagnose and treat medical problems himself. Ever since he saved my sons life, I have been fascinated and grateful about the way he conducts himself.It is very rare to get such good humans who are humble and down to earth.Great office !!
Elaine Paules in Frederick, MD – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
First he was pompous, and frankly quite rude. He didn't even exam or even listen to my heart. I came into his office looking for guidance in what direction I should be going on with my health condition . Unfortunately, I came out of the appointment more confused with no question.
Becca in maryland – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
He is and has been a great caregiver for our entire family and co workers. Physicians like him are far and few !!1 Great Doctor and great office staff and beautiful Decor
Robert Newton in olney – Feb 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?
I went in for a regular physical ? having skipped one for the past five years ? and was very much pleased with the experience at Dr. Bhandhary?s office. Dr. Bhandhary struck me as an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor who took his time explaining things to me in easy to understand terms. His staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhandary to anyone.
S. Singh in Bethesda, MD – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Balnath Bhandary, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhandary?

Dr. Balnath Bhandary attended St. Aloysius College in Mangalore, India, before going on to medical school at Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India. After emigrating to the United States, he completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at Pennsylvania Hospital in the University of Pennsylvania Health System. During his residency, Dr. Bhandary served on the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and the Infection Control Committee. He also completed an internship in Neurology at the University of Chicago. While at the University of Pennsylvania, he was named both Intern and Resident of the Year, and has been practicing medicine since 1999. Dr. Bhandary is a member of the American College of Physicians and was a member volunteer of Doctors of the World (which provides volunteer medical care all over the world) from 1998 to 2013. As an internist, Dr. Bhandary provides primary care, including preventive services and wellness, to adults. He also offers comprehensive medical management for chronic diseases. Dr. Bhandary is fluent in both English and Hindi, and is well known for having great bedside manner and providing top quality care to all of his patients.

What Dr. Bhandary's patients say about him:

"I went in for a regular physical, having skipped one for the past five years and was very much pleased with the experience at Dr. Bhandhary's office. Dr. Bhandary struck me as an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor who took his time explaining things to me in easy to understand terms. His staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhandary to anyone."

"I have been meaning to write a review for any years but never did so. Dr Bhandary has been kind and compassionate, extremely knowledgeable very resourceful to me, my family and my coworkers and employees. The office does a lot of great work and tries to diagnose and treat medical problems himself. Ever since he saved my son's life, I have been fascinated and grateful about the way he conducts himself. It is very rare to get such good humans who are humble and down to earth. Great office!!"
Less...