Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Singh

Baljeet Singh MD LLC

13820 N 51st Ave Ste 400 Glendale, AZ 85306

Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Glendale, AZ and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Govt Med Coll Srinagar medical school in 1980. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Singh to book an appointment.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

3.4

Dr. Singh?
DR SINGH DOES CARE ABOUT PEOPLE NOT JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY
Carol Baker – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
His got this old woman who is a “wanna be teen” with pink highlights in her hair. I am a grown man with a family and children and a small business, I’ve been going to Baljeet Singh MD LLC for 3 months, yes I made a mistake and got addicted, I’m trying to fix it and I’m trying to get back on my feet. It’s hard, I don’t want your sympathy but what I do want is respect. I’m here trying, it’s hard enough without having to deal with a P/O secretary.... Arman Ayvazyan
Arman Ayvazyan in Glendale, AZ – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
I’ve been in Dr. Singh’s care approximately 10 years. Dr. Singh saved my life. As long as one is committed to treatment he will support his patient 100%. Trouble is people who give low reviews are not committed to the program. His team is amazing. They too can spot a con. In this world of opiate addiction, and what I know, Dr. Singh has greater experience in Phoenix area than most in this field. Regimented. Strict. Results.
Jeanne in Phoenix – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
I just posted a review about my amazing experience at this office. But I also wanted to add that- when going to this office to seek help for opioid addiction, you truly have to want to stop and be willing to follow the instructions given to you by the dr. Otherwise treatment will be a failure. The dr is aware if someone is genuinely trying to get help, or if just there for something to hold them over until their next fix. I highly recommend this ofc, and am so glad I have found them.
Danielle in Glendale, Az – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
I'm writing solely based on others negative feedback. Dr. Singh has been treating me for 2 years and has been awesome. Honestly he's better than other places by far. Sounds to me like the people bitching are the ones who cannot stick to the rules of a process like this. If you want to quit...he'll see you quicker than anyone else. And they have been highly accomodating to changing appt times and days anytime I've asked...no issues at all.
Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
After reading some of the bad reviews I decided to step up and defend this wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for almost a year and have the upmost respect for him. He is very easy to talk to and really listens to the patient. It's hard to believe these people were seeing the same doctor. It makes me wonder what you expect from an addiction doctor and if you are going in with unreal demands. He has helped me immensely so I recommend him to anyone who is sincere and wants help.
Helen C. in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
you will not have any type of rapport with this doctor. Being a patient here for over a year and was not allowed to ask the doctor a question unless I paid for $100 for an appointment! Doctor mistakenly overprescribed Rx amount and as such I had enough medication for a few months and asked for a later appointment. Instead I was met with hostility and asked to pay $100 for the appointment or else I would need to pay double at a later date. Why should I have to pay extra for the doctors mistake?!
Nicole in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
Find another Dr for pain treatment. Staff was very nice, however I did not like the Dr. He pulled up my insurance history and called me a liar, when I explained my extensive medical history. I had 2 insurances and 1 month prior to seeing him I changed to having 1 insurance. I said I had previous insurance that shows surgery history and he stood up after 5 mins and said "I don't treat liars" Took my $200 "for his time" and I left there pissed from being called a liar and not being helped.
Amy in Peoria, AZ – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
My mother was scheduled her appointment by Banner Del Webb Hospital Doctor. When she arrived for her new patient appointment she was given paperwork to fill out. Apparently, my mother was unsure of some of the questions. Instead of helping her or letting my mother speak to the Doctor as most new patients do. My mother was told she could NOT see the Doctor as she did not know enough about her medical history. I highly suggest anyone interested in making an appointment to consider another Doctor
Phoenix, AZ – Dec 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
I have been under Dr. Sings treatment for several years. I find him to be very professional, caring, and compassionate. One of the other posters complained about the scheduling process of his staff. Sometimes they do seem to be a bit stringent in the way they schedule appointments... I assume because addiction can cause unreliable behavior when it comes to making appointments on time. Dr. Singh however is excellent. I have the utmost respect for him.
JD in Phx. AZ – Sep 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh has treated me for over three years for opiad addiction. He has helped me immensely and during this time I've found him to be very understanding and overall professional and experienced in his field of addiction. But if one is to become a patient there are restrictions. You must desire to conform to his requirements. If not one cannot be angry with him. His staff is excellent too.
Jeanne Byall – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?
This doctor is terrible. His staff is even worse. The induction process takes forever and once you're stabilized on your medication, the office staff gives you the runaround when it comes to making appointments. If you have to reschedule for an appointment, they start you over completely. All they care about is your money. They could care less about patient satisfaction. I advise everybody to stay FAR FAR AWAY. Find a different doctor. Unless you're made of money and have tons of cash.
Christian in Phoenix, AZ – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

1984