Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Purewal

Fresh Face and Eye

82 Main St Chatham, NJ 07928

Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Chatham, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 2002 and specializes in ophthalmology.

Dr. Purewal accepts

Dr. Purewal accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Ulcer
  • Ultherapy®
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Baljeet K. Purewal places a strong emphasis on the doctor-patient relationship to yield greater patient satisfaction. Her sound perspective and techniques enable her to deliver natural-looking results using multiple modalities. She is known ...

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Purewal?
Dr. Purewal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Purewal is a perfectionist. She is absolutely the best in her field. Her office is beautiful and the staff are very nice welcoming. She’s honest and caring. Has the best bed side manners. Takes her time to answer questions and also makes sure the patient understands and is comfortable with any recommendations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for great and natural results. I am very satisfied with the results of my eye surgery. Thank you Dr. Purewal and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I had a pretty deep line in my forehead that 2 other doctors want to use fillers to remove. I was speaking to one of my clients about it and they recommended I contact Dr Purewal since she had been able to help him and his wife. I made an appointment and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr Purewal has such a great demeanor, with a down to earth yet still very professional approach to care. The line in my forehead is gone!! Mark Werner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is the best! I considered several options before meeting with Dr. Purewal and choosing her for my surgery. She is everything you want - meticulous and clearly skilled. She deserves every 5 star review and then some. I am 100% thrilled with the result of her surgery. She is patient and explained everything. Also her staff is excellent. Highly, highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is the consummate professional - thorough, incredibly patient, and performs her work in a very sterile environment. She's refreshingly open and honest and makes herself available to you. Clearly, she loves her work as she seeks perfection in every procedure, regardless of the magnitude. We highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Truly the best. Had to get surgery and was very nervous about it but once i walked in there everyone was welcoming and the procedure took about 20 minutes to complete. I felt no pain or discomfort it was as if she didn't do anything to me. As her reception said Dr Baljeet has golden hands. Recommend everyone to come here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I had special events coming up and I was self conscious of a chalazion on my lower eye lid. I was relieved when her office was able to squeeze me in at the last minute to have it removed. Her office was clean and beautiful. Her staff was friendly and attentive. Dr. Purewal's bedside manner was calm, caring, thorough and genuine. The procedure was painless and I thankfully didn't experience any post op bruising. I had an amazing experience! Dr. Purewal exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is well mannered, knowledgeable and explained to me in detail what my options were for my areas of concern. I am so happy with my results and recommend her to all my friends and family. You will be so happy you went to Dr. Purewal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr.Purewal to anyone that would love to feel better about themselves. I have been a patient for awhile now , but finally convinced my sister to have a filler done to help her look better for her daughters upcoming wedding. She was very reluctant to have anything done and now wishes she would have listened to me years ago. She absolutely loved Dr. Purewal and was very comfortable with her. Her staff was also wonderful !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal was fantastic! I had a cyst like growth on my lower eyelid & she removed it without pain, and it healed beautifully. She has a graceful, kind personality. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I went to see Dr. Purewal for lip filler for the vertical lines above my upper lip. I was also considering filler for my lips but was concerned because I've seen some of the outcomes on others and the results were too "ducky." Before Dr. Purewal did anything we spoke and she answered all my questions. I decided to do the lips as well as the lines. I was so happy with the result. Very, very natural and subtle. I have been to Dr. P. for ultherapy and here again my expectations were surpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I went to Dr. Purewal for upper blepharoplasty surgery. She's an extremely professional, courteous, patient, caring, and knowledgable physician; I would HIGHLY recommend her. She took her time explaining my options during the consultation. I never felt rushed and she instantly put me at ease. The morning after my surgery, a Saturday, she called to see how I was feeling, and responded immediately on a Sunday morning to a question I had. I'm very happy with the results. Her staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Purewal. She explains everything and takes her time. She is warm and friendly and everything she does is to perfection and very natural. She is amazing! I would never go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I met with Dr. Purewal for a treatment of Ultherapy. This was the third time I met with Dr. Purewal for the treatment. Dr. Purewal is a perfectionist and amazingly patient. Her care for your comfort is 10 out of 10. Dr. Purewal is quite knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. She never made me feel rushed. She dedicates time to your care and appointment. I highly recommend consulting with her if you are interested in learning more or considering Ultherapy treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is extremely professional, patient and meticulous in every aspect of her practice. My sister who also had a procedure done my her. Although I needed a different procedure, I was so impressed with her work that I travelled over an hour to her office. I instantly loved her. She listened to all my concerns and basically walked me through each step. I left her office excited and confident that she would the only I would trust. Surgery went great and recovery is painless! Looks amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr. Purewal is one the few doctors who is truly gifted in both her profession and bedside manner. She consistently takes the time to listen and correct anything that is ailing you and understands the needs of her patients change based on the nature of the visit v.s. other physicians who sometimes run based on protocol/ previous visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Doctor Baljeet K Purewal performed a chalazion removal surgery on me. I had such a great experience at her office right from the beginning to the end of the surgery. I was so nervous, but after I talked to her, I felt that I was in good hands and she made me feel at ease! Doctor Baljeet K Purewal is a very professional, very responsible, very calm, gentle and kind surgeon! She really cares about her patients and she treated me as if I was her relative! She is the Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Great overall experience! So happy with my results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
If you like to have a full explanation to your diagnosis and feel that you are in capable hands than Dr. Purewal is for you. I was educated on my condition and she explained in detail the how, why and when it could be corrected. I feel that she cared for me, not only as my doctor, but as my friend. When I felt uncomfortable about my healing process, she gladly saw me, discussed my concerns and put them to rest. It is very hard to find a doctor that truly cares about the patient, but she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
I had surgery to correct a drooping eyelid. Dr. Purewell is an excellent and meticulous surgeon, with an aesthetic eye. She and her assistant, Tanys, are caring, listen to your concerns and are extremely pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Baljeet Purewal, MD?
Dr Purewal is an expert in her field. She's a perfectionist and has a good aesthetic eye, a true understanding of beauty. As her patient I was guided with care, honesty and patience, I felt understood, safe and confident I chose the right doctor. The treatment I received fit my personal needs and expectations. I'm very happy with the results and I'm sincerely thankful to Dr Purewal!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Purewal?

• Wed: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Purewal treats patients.