Dr. Balbir Coshal, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 87
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Balbir Coshal, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Columbia, SC and has over 61 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Coshal has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. He graduated from All India Inst Med Scis medical school in 1961. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Coshal
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Coshal treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Coshal treats other conditions, please contact the office at (803) 771-6500.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Coshal is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Coshal's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Coshal's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Coshal accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.