Dr. Bala Giri, MD

Dr. Bala Giri, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Texas Neurology Spine Institute 1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 474, Dallas, TX 75203 Get Directions

Dr. Giri specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Dallas, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Giri? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Giri's Experience

See how Dr. Giri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giri

Dr. Giri accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Giri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Giri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giri to family and friends
Dr. Giri's Performance
in DUNCANVILLE TX |
Love Dr. Giri, friendly, explained the procedure, answered all our question. Great experience.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Giri performed cervical fusion surgery on my neck, C-3 through C-7. Both before and after the two operations required (2 days apart), he was very thorough, and explained everything as far as what I would be going through, what to expect, etc., incredibly well. His process to return me to good health was compassionate, but he was also insistent that I follow his orders as to what to do. Even though his regimen for recovery was not easy, It paid off. I strongly recommend him.
in Lewisville, TX |
I had severely damaged neck.I had the first surgery from a great surgeon. Dr. Giri was the wonderful surgeon who was able to complete the 2nd phase this difficult injury and I Feel so much better.Thank you Doctor Giri ! Mark C.
in Dallas, TX |
Very knowledgeable doctor. Takes time to explain medical condition.
in Dallas, TX |
I am a patient of Dr.Giri I had back surgery on my L4 L5 disc in July 2015 in Feb. 2016 I return to work ,the first 2 mo. I work with limitation of no more than 8 hr. per day. I do a lot of walking and lifting,4mo. later I am back to working without any limitation I am very please with the out come of my surgery by Dr.Giri I would recommend Dr. Giri to anyone of my family members or friends. Thank You . Donnell
in Ferris, TX |
Dr Giri is an awesome doctor. He listens to your problems and takes the time to explain whats going on. Dr. Giri has done 2 neck surgeries and back surgery on me. I highly recommend him. He is very honest.
in Dallas, TX |
It is unreasonable for any patient to wait over 30 minutes in the lobby before seeing the doctor. He and his team need to participate in a time/motion study on how to schedule patients. This udderly ridicious!!
dallas, tx |
Excellent doctor, would recommend him to anyone who needed surgery.
in Dallas, TX |
I had cervical (neck) surgery with Dr. Giri in November of 2015. He took every means possible to ensure that the surgery would be successful: getting an evaluation from a neurologist and getting okays for surgery from my personal physician and a heart doctor, and arranging for the surgery to be done in a dedicated surgical hospital. The surgery went fine. There were frequent checkups to monitor my progress, and his staff answered any questions that came up. I heartily recommend Dr. Giri!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Giri has the best human approach to difficult problems such as spinal stenosis and repair. He is very efficient. His confidence will inspire your participation in good outcomes. i would recommend him to anyone who suffers from neck pain caused by stenosis. I appreciate the care he has shown to me.
in The Colony, TX |
Dr. Giri is an amazing and talented surgeon. I would never trust anyone else to perform such serious surgery on me. I had a two level (C4-C6) diskectomy and spinal fusion done in March, 2016. After recovery and physical therapy, I am in GREAT shape! Dr. Giri says I will continue to improve for 18 months after the surgery, but I am amazed at how successful the surgery was, and I was terrified. He calmed my fears prior to surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Cedar Hill, Tx. |
I would recommend Dr. Giri, to anyone who is in need of back surgery. He is so caring and thoughtful, the surgery was so easy for me, all I did was follow his instructions afterwards , and now after a year since, I have no pain at all.
in Dallas, TX |
I am telling everyone I know that Dr. Giri has helped me three times with cracked vertabrae. I was ready to mow the yard the next day after surgery each time. Well, the doctor advised light duty for two weeks which I am sure was wise. Anyway, the end result seemed miraculous to me. I just can't imagine anyone doing better than Dr. Giri. His office staff have all been there for a long time and were obviously caring people.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Giri performed a lumbar spinal fusion surgery on me two years ago. The surgery has been completely successful and has changed my life for the better. Dr Giri is very knowledgeable and professional and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him for serious surgical cases.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Giri is an excellent neurologist. He completed surgery on my neck (C2 vertebrae), and I would not have chosen a different surgeon to do such an intricate surgery. Although the waiting time in the office is very long, Dr. Giri is great, and I would highly recommend him!
in Dallas, TX |
Doctor Giri is the best physician you can get to get the job done. I had a ACDF surgery on March 22, 2016 with complete success and not problems. I was given the best care advise every. I would trust him with all future neurology work on me, family, or friends. So, happy I found him.
in Sachse, TX |
Told me exactly what needed to be done with my back and all the possible complications from it but not to worry .I had a spinal fusion. The surgery went great and I seem to be well ahead of schedule. While sitting in waiting area talking to others who had surgery never heard one complaint about Dr Giri . If I had to start this process all over again . I would choose Dr Giri again. I could not have asked for better results.
in DeSoto. TX |
Everything was fantastic.DR Giri's fee was mainly paid by my insurance.i am a yeacher wjo doesnt make a lot so i owed him 930. wehwn i went to seek additional help j was told that before he saw me i wpuld habe to pay the remaining balance...Dont the Drs. already make a bunch.
in desoto |
Wonderful doctor ,pleased with the outcome of my surgery. He is always hurried so does do spend a lot of time explaining the alternatives or explaining your condition . I think my last visit was about 3 minutes.
Waited two hours to see the doctor!! He was great, took good care and time with my mother, just the office staff is horrible.
Have you seen Dr. Bala Giri, MD?
Are you Dr. Giri?

Compare Dr. Giri

Dr. Giri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Giri has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Giri's Board Certifications

Completed in 1999

Johns Hopkins

Graduated in 1989

• Hindi

Dr. Giri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty