Dr. Bakul Patel, MD

Dr. Bakul Patel, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Bakul Patel, MD is a neurology specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya / Mahatma Ghandi Memorial Medical College and specializes in neurology and addiction medicine.

3500 Depauw Blvd Ste 2082

Indianapolis, IN 46268

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "The vision of the Headaches and Pain Care Center is to be the leading source of patient-centered services directed to the well-being of those we serve. Through comprehensive and compassionate medical care our center will serve as a regionally recognized model for health care in the field of Headache and Pain care and associated disorders in Neurology."

• Neurology
  • Addiction Medicine

• Addiction Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Preventive Medicine*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya / Mahatma Ghandi Memorial Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • My Hosp-Mgm Med Coll
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • U Nc Chapel Hill-U Nc Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

Dr Patel helpe me get off the opiates for my chronic pain. He has helped me with my chronic headaches and actually listens to me. Dr Patel has saved my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Feelgood will help you through to your life’s end.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
I've been going to Dr. Patel for 6 years and the health care team in his office has been outstanding! i get in and out within 30 minutes every time! Dr. Patel is very caring and listens when i speak. he isn't your average Doctor. He is Top of the line if i had to rank him 1 out of 10 id say...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I suffered from a debilitating pain issues with Cluster headach daily for 37 years ... I have seen all the 'experts' in multiple states for years. By chance I reached out to Dr. Bakul Patel. Under his innovative approach, I have now been HA free for three months. It is really incredible. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
only doc I have been to that really cares how ur life is going and will do anything to help you he has gave my family are life back I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS DOC HE IS THE BEST iOUT There he will listen to any problem u may have I wish everyone could have a great doc like me I'm so happy I...more
Are you Dr. Patel?