Dr. Baker Vinci, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Baker Vinci, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

7225 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Get Directions

Dr. Baker Vinci, DDS is an dentist who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. He is 54 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vinci to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Vinci's Performance
in Ethel, LA |
had consult today. very, very thorough!! had a bit of a wait, but once we got in with the doc, was very pleased.
?, ? |
If I could give no stars I would; Dr. Vinci bashed my orthodontist telling me she wasn't a licensed orthodontist then told me not to tell anyone. I ignored his personality and lack of professionalism against my better judgement. When I tried to schedule my surgery for the following week I was told they see many patients that are in pain and they are more important than me. It was all quite laughable. I left and decide to never have dealings again with them again.
in Zachary, LA |
Best oral surgeon in town! Extremely patient and polite. Spent 45 mins with me going over the entire process. Even called me at midnight to answer any questions I had! He did a great job taking out my wisdom teeth. Staff is very friendly as well. Will bring them a gift when I go in for my follow-up. I'm surprised at the negative reviews I read, and I have a hard time believing them. Most health care providers try to convince me to get more work done than I need, and insult me. He is different!
in Denham Springs, LA |
I'm so shocked at the negative reviews written about Dr. Vinci and his office staff. I had nothing but the best experiences with all of them. My daughter just recently had her wisdom teeth out and he spent so much time with us going over every detail before the surgery. He showed us on specialized 3-D program of her teeth and exactly what would happen and what to expect. His staff was wonderful to us. Friendly, worked with us on everything! I would recommend this Dr. and staff to everyone!
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I have never spoken with such a rude staff. Couldn't even get my 1st whole word out of my mouth before the lady laughed in my face. I told her to please let me finish an she spoke again.
in Baton La. |
My experience with Vinci was horrible !!! The worst I have had with any professional encluding my dogs vet . He is the most unpleasant, rude , grumpy miserable person . I was stunned how he spoke to me , his staff and other patients . He is the joke around town . I wouldn't bring my pet rock to him !!! They have excellent oral surgeons in BR . We are paying him . Find someone else ????????????
in Baton Rouge, LA |
This is the first time a health care provider has ever told me Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out. It appears that I upset his office princess by responding to her demand for an xray, on photographic paper, by asking her what happened to the one my dentist sent to them. Neither Dr. Vinci or his princess took ownership for losing the xray. The princess told me she went above and beyond by calling my dentist to ask for the xray, but she never asked for the dentist's orders
in Baton Rouge |
My experience was unbelievably horrible! I've never met anyone so rude and unprofessional. I literally had to get up and leave because he wanted to scream and argue, but I refused to give him the satisfaction. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL!
Dr. Vinci was very rude. The office however was very clean and I had no problems scheduling an appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Baker Vinci, DDS?
Are you Dr. Vinci?

Compare Dr. Vinci

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Vinci's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Vinci does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vinci and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vinci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vinci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Vinci does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vinci and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.