Dr. Bailey Tayebi, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 42 reviews.
Author:
I do not believe that one could find a more personable physician than Dr Tayebi. Her treatment plan was spot on as my carcinoma was taken care of very efficiently. The only physician that I have ever had that provided me with a cell phone number in case I had a question before my next appointment. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Tayebi.
Author:
Consistently professional and effective!
Excellent
Author:
Dr. Tayebi is incredible! She is SO kind and courteous, and makes you feel incredibly comfortable during every visit. She is knowledgeable and extremely good at what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is just that fantastic! Her assistant is very sweet and friendly too.
Author:
Good communication and informative.
Author:
I saw Dr. Tayebi at the Kokomo office for Mohs surgery. Dr Tayebi and her assistant were very professional and kept us informed of everything they were doing through the procedure. She took time after the surgery to make sure we understood the postoperative instructions. I would highly recommend Dr Tayebi.
Author:
Dr Tayebi is such a competent, thorough dermatologist with such a kind, compassionate attitude that I actually look forward to my appointments with her!! She is the best ever and I certainly would recommend her!!
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was informative, professional and attentive to my questions. Her bedside manner as well as that of her staff was excellent. All of the professionals that worked with me explained operative procedures and postoperative instructions clearly and put me at ease with the procedure and what to expect during my convalescence.
Thank you for the kinds words. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was great. Friendly and professional. I saw her for a full-body mole check. She was thorough and took plenty of time to discuss my skin issues. I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend her.
Author:
Very knowledgeable young doctor and excellent surgeon. Pleasant manner and professional! Her nurses were efficient, knowledgeable, and also pleasant to be around. All over, it was a good experience in a scary situation.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review.
Author:
Terrific experience! Loved that she explained as she went and gave all options. Highly recommend. Wonderful demeanor also.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi is very professional, knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She answers every question you ask, and never makes you feel like a question you ask is dumb. She explains your situation in great detail, but makes it easy for you to understand. So far, a very good experience.
Author:
Very thorough, very knowledgeable. I enjoy her demeanor and pleasantness.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience! I appreciate it very much.
Author:
I was very nervous about how my face would look going into to have the Mohs procedure. Dr Tayebi did an excellent job! I still have the 9 stitches but am confident when they come out the scar will be almost unnoticeable! She is very informative with all the questions I had and very caring and never acted like I was just a # in her day.
So kind of you to leave a review. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
I was able to schedule a next day appointment! Bailey was very professional. She has a friendly outgoing personality and it was a pleasure to be treated by her. I highly recommend her. ??
Author:
Dr.Tayebi had great bedside manners she answered all my questions before during and after the surgery gave me her phone number if I had any problems after I got home which because of her great surgery I haven't I would highly recommend anyone going to her I traveled quite a ways to have her perform the surgery. Her assistant also had very good bedside manners
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi and Staff are beyond professional. They explain everything every step of the way. I never felt rushed, without knowledge and when a question arose Dr. Tayebi gave me her cell number and answered giving me instant answers to my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Bailey Tayebi.
Hello Thank you for the recommendation and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Very pleasant and caring doctor.
Hello Thank you for sharing your positive experience! I appreciate it very much.
Author:
I am a new patient and was very impressed with Dr. Tayebi and her team.
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Very professional, prompt and refreshing disposition. All the office staff were polite and attentive. Would highly recommend!
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr Tayebi is a very kind, caring, knowledgeable doctor with a great bed side manner.
Author:
Very impressed with her thorough care and her assistant. Would definitely recommend her.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was very professional and clear on what was being done before she started. My experience was more involved than I thought it was going to be, but she made my surgery as pleasant as possible.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, caring, and understanding! I've had awful experiences w/ dermatologist so I can assure you Dr. Tayebi is one of the best. I have only had 1 visit with her so far and I already feel confident that she can help me!
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Author:
I found Dr. Tayebi to be a very personable and caring doctor. She did a very thorough examination and explained everything along the way. I was extremely satisfied with her bedside manner and expertise.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi is fabulous! She's very thorough and takes time to answer questions. She is caring and wants you to feel comfortable.
Hello Earning your 5 star rating is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Author:
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Tayebi!! She is so warm and professional and down to earth. She didn't rush me at all and had tons of info for me regarding my visit. I had to come back for an excision and everything went so smooth and she took all the anxiety out of the situation. She and her nurse Kayla are such a great team! I am very satisfied and highly recommend her!!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was knowledgeable and professional. She took the time to answer all of my questions in patient-friendly terms. Her staff was great!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Author:
I had a wonderful appointment with Dr. Tayebi, yesterday. She was very thorough checking all moles, especially those which I was concerned about. She discussed products and procedures I had questions about. I never felt rushed. I would recommend Dr. Tayebi to all my family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was able to quickly diagnose my condition, address my concerns, and develop a treatment plan that fit my needs. Her nursing staff was excellent and I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. Wonderful overall experience.
Author:
I was very pleased with Dr.Tayebi's bedside manner and she was always willing to answer all of my questions without hesitation. I'm so thrilled I found her and feel like I'm in good hands with a good doctor.
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was very professional, knowledgeable and informative during my visits to her office. I had skin cancer on my face, and she handled every procedure with the utmost care.
Author:
This was my first time to meet Dr. Tayebi. I felt like I was in good and competent hands. It was several years since I have had a full skin check-up. I understand that the office had changed computer systems, but it would have been nice if my prior medical record was available for Dr. Tayebi to review. FYI . . . it was obvious the disposable cover on the exam chair was not changed from the previous patient seen in that exam room, so a changed it myself before I sat down on it
Author:
Dr. Tayebi was delightful, so professional and knowledgeable. She cleared up a problem I had been having for over a month. The staff was also wonderful. Great experience.