Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Bailey Tayebi, MD
Dr. Tayebi is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon. Her professional areas of interest include Mohs skin cancer surgery, excisions, chemical peels, laser treatments and injectables such as Botox®, fillers and Kybella®. Dr. Tayebi enjoys working in the field of dermatology because it involves making diagnoses by sight often without the use of laboratory tests or other technological innovations.

755 W Carmel Dr Ste 101

Carmel, IN 46032

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Tayebi

Dr. Tayebi's Experience

Dr. Tayebi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Tayebi does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tayebi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tayebi has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Member
  • ASDS American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Tayebi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tayebi to family and friends
Dr. Tayebi's Performance
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Tayebi was very professional and clear on what was being done before she started. My experience was more involved than I thought it was going to be, but she made my surgery as pleasant as possible.
Carmel, Indiana |
Dr. Tayebi is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, caring, and understanding! I've had awful experiences w/ dermatologist so I can assure you Dr. Tayebi is one of the best. I have only had 1 visit with her so far and I already feel confident that she can help me!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I found Dr. Tayebi to be a very personable and caring doctor. She did a very thorough examination and explained everything along the way. I was extremely satisfied with her bedside manner and expertise.
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Tayebi is fabulous! She's very thorough and takes time to answer questions. She is caring and wants you to feel comfortable.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Tayebi!! She is so warm and professional and down to earth. She didn't rush me at all and had tons of info for me regarding my visit. I had to come back for an excision and everything went so smooth and she took all the anxiety out of the situation. She and her nurse Kayla are such a great team! I am very satisfied and highly recommend her!!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Tayebi was knowledgeable and professional. She took the time to answer all of my questions in patient-friendly terms. Her staff was great!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Carmel, IN |
I had a wonderful appointment with Dr. Tayebi, yesterday. She was very thorough checking all moles, especially those which I was concerned about. She discussed products and procedures I had questions about. I never felt rushed. I would recommend Dr. Tayebi to all my family and friends.
in Indiana |
Dr. Tayebi was able to quickly diagnose my condition, address my concerns, and develop a treatment plan that fit my needs. Her nursing staff was excellent and I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. Wonderful overall experience.
in Fisher, IN |
I was very pleased with Dr.Tayebi's bedside manner and she was always willing to answer all of my questions without hesitation. I'm so thrilled I found her and feel like I'm in good hands with a good doctor.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Tayebi was very professional, knowledgeable and informative during my visits to her office. I had skin cancer on my face, and she handled every procedure with the utmost care.
This was my first time to meet Dr. Tayebi. I felt like I was in good and competent hands. It was several years since I have had a full skin check-up. I understand that the office had changed computer systems, but it would have been nice if my prior medical record was available for Dr. Tayebi to review. FYI . . . it was obvious the disposable cover on the exam chair was not changed from the previous patient seen in that exam room, so a changed it myself before I sat down on it
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Tayebi was delightful, so professional and knowledgeable. She cleared up a problem I had been having for over a month. The staff was also wonderful. Great experience.
Have you seen Dr. Bailey Tayebi, MD?

Visit Dr. Tayebi