Dr. Bahman Saffari, MD

Dr. Bahman Saffari, MD

Gynecologic Oncology  |

Dr. Bahman Saffari, MD is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Tacoma, WA. He is 53 years old.

Franciscan Gynecologic Oncology Associates

1708 Yakima Ave Ste 203

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Saffari

See how frequently Dr. Saffari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Endometriosis
Ovarian Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Saffari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Saffari "Bahman Saffari, MD, PhD, is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and fellowship trained in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Saffari is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for his patients by providing nurturing, compassionate care using the most effective, innovative surgical and medical treatments possible. Dr. Saffari is a diplomat of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, an affiliate investigator for the Gynecologic Oncology Group and a member of the Pierce County Medical Society. Dr. Saffari is fluent in Farsi and can speak medical Spanish. In his spare time, Dr. Saffari enjoys outdoor activities such as biking, hiking and kayaking."

• Gynecologic Oncology

• Gynecological Oncology Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  • Pelvic Surgery
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California
  • University of California
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Saffari has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Saffari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saffari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saffari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saffari to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Saffari's Performance
in Roy, WA |
Dr Saffari and his staff are knowledgeable and treat you with respect. I had an excellent experience in a scary situation. I was relieved of my fears and knew what ever was to come it would be handled in the best possible way, Thank you for your caring.
in Seattle, WA |
Saved my life ... I will forever be grateful.. I had stage 4 endometriosis. Words can't describe what a great doctor he is ... Thank You !!!! so much !!!. Dr . Sarhari
in Tacoma, WA |
This is continued from my last review, there weren't enough characters remaining. I am so thankful for Dr. Saffari. I highly recommend him. Not only for his quality of work but for him himself. A kind soul indeed. He will forever be in my heart
in Federal Way, WA |
I was diagnosed with an ovarian tumor the size of orange. I was able to see Dr Saffari right away.... He is the most soft spoken warm handed man I have had the pleasure of meeting. He examined me, I asked a lot of questions, and suddenly I was being scheduled for surgery the following Monday. He said "no need to wait, let's just get it done". Julie is great, but she is who does all the aftercare. He is terrific and gentle.
in Tacoma WA |
My mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2013. We had the option of Dr. Saffari or going to Seattle. We made the decision to stay local and go with Dr. Saffari. What a blessing that was. He was aggressive in the beginning which I think saved my Mom's life and gave us more time with her. I don't have enough words to explain the kindness, caring and loving practice as a whole. Julie his ARNP is the best! Mom Loved the whole staff and had complete faith in them. Excellent care!
Have you seen Dr. Bahman Saffari, MD?
Are you Dr. Saffari?

Visit Dr. Saffari

Dr. Saffari accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Special Needs Plan SNP