Dr. Baher S. Yanni, MD

Dr. Baher S. Yanni, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Spine Institute Of North America 300 Princeton Hightstown Rd # 202, East Windsor, NJ 08520 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I feel that as a physician, patients look to me for the best possible treatment and advisement I can give them. I treat each patient as if they were a member of my family. I take the time to listen to thier concerns and address thier issues on a case by case basis. Together we will discuss treatment options and come to a plan that will work best for the individual; therefore, reaching the optimal results.Read more

Dr. Yanni's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Yanni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yanni

Dr. Yanni accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Yanni has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Yanni's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yanni to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Yanni
Dr. Yanni's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
Dr. Baher S. Yanni, MD says

At The Spine Institute of North America we pride ourselves in always listening to our patients and providing them with solutions to their painful spine conditions.  We welcome your feedback and any concerns you may have.  We are continuously improving the care we deliver to our patients.

in Princeton, NJ |
I waited in his office for over two hours! The first hour was spent in his waiting room (which was packed) and the next was spent in the patient room. As I get ready to leave, the staff rushes to the doctors office to tell him he has patients waiting. To my astonishment, he continues to laugh and talk to the other doctor for 10 minutes as I'm sitting outside my room ready to leave. After he finally comes in, he basically tries pushing me into getting an injection, which haven't helped before!!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
several years I was looking for a new pain management doctor, the pain in my hip was really effecting my quality of life. Then one day my wife saw Dr Yanni's commercial on TV and so I made an appointment, my first visit to Dr,Yanni and all of the many to follow were the same fantastic. Last week I finally had hip replacement surgery by Princeton Bone & Joint I was referred by Dr Y I love this caring gentle man. MR
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Yanni is an amazing doctor; he cares about his patients and responds to them timely. Now I?m pain free after crying from the pain.. THANK YOU!! I would highly recommend him
in Forked River, NJ |
Tomorrow 5/28/16 will be 1 year since my neuro stim implant by De. Yanni for R S D that I have been suffering with for over 9 years in my right foot. If not for him, I would not be doing things that I am doing today. Enjoying Life pain free! He gave me my life back. If you are dealing with any kind of pain, please call and meet with Dr. Yanni and discuss your options. There is no reason to live in pain.
in Langhorne, PA |
Dr. Yanni is one of the most kind and caring physicians. On top of being extremely knowledgeable regarding different pain and treatment, he puts his heart in treating patients, which makes you feel that you are in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone who has a difficult and chronic problem with pain, as he will make sure you are safe, and will try his best to find the treatment that works best for each individual.
in Edison NJ |
Dr. Yanni has been the Best pain management Doctor I have had. He has been Attentive & successful at treating my pain. The staff has been Exceptionally personalable and helpful. I would refer anyone in pain to make appointment.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Moving to a new area especially with chronic pain is difficult. My first appointment with Dr. Yanni happened to be on an exceptionally busy day. I knew he had a procedure he was finishing up and other patients to see, but he made sure he learned my past history and all forms of pain relief I tried as well answering all our questions. Over several months, Dr. Yanni, my husband and I chose the treatment options and upcoming surgery that is Optimal for Me. Thank you, Dr. Yanni, Christina & staff!!
in South River, NJ |
When I went to see Dr. Yanni, I had so much pain in my back and leg it was unbearable. I couldn't sit, stand or sleep. I lived on aleve, ibuprofen and something to sleep at night for years. I tried chiropractor(s), acupuncture and anything else I could. Went to see Dr Yanni and I'm happy to say I have no pain now. Dr. Yanni is truly amazing. I can now go through my day without any pain at all !!!
Have you seen Dr. Baher S. Yanni, MD?

Compare Dr. Yanni

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Interventional Spine Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Yanni's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Yanni says..

Our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate high quality medical care in an atmosphere of honesty and respect, so the patients can take control of their pain and get their life back. Our interventional pain management physicians offer the least invasive spine and surgical procedures that reduce pain and symptoms. Our procedures offer the following benefits: Less PainCutting Edge TechnologyLess Invasive Treatment ProceduresQuicker RecoveryPatient SatisfactionReturn to work in 2-3 daysSmallest incision in spine surgery today - 1/4 inchFusion sparing and alternative

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Discogenic Pain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pelvic Fracture

• Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy
  • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
  • Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Rhizotomy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Graduated in 1993

• Other Education
    University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery

Completed in 2002

Dr. Yanni has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Yanni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yanni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Yanni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Yanni

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Yanni's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Yanni

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Yanni's Care Philosophy