Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from West Virginia University medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD

Atlanta Plastic & Reconstructive Specialists

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 870 Atlanta, GA 30342 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ghazi with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Dr. Ghazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghazi

Dr. Ghazi

Dr.Ghazi and his staff were all very personable and attentive. They did a great job considering I hit a couple unexpected snags along the way. I really like how Ghazi talks with you like he has known you for a million years- it’s comforting during a not so comfortable time. I’m still healing & so far everything is looking great. Highly recommend Ghazi, Cathy, Haley (x2), Madi, Nancy and Jodi!
Angela – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I had breast cancer 35 yrs ago and reconstruction at that time with an implant in the other breast. Fast forward 5 yrs and the mastectomy side had capsulized, so removal of that implant and the capsule removed. Both surgeries done in another state. Neither surgery left me very satisfied with how I looked. Another fast forward 30 more years... the mastectomy side again had capsulized and the other breast had grown post menopause and sagged. From testing done for another purpose, I found that the mastectomy implant had ruptured. A friend and medical professional recommended Dr GHAZI. He replaced the mastectomy implant that looks and feels much realistic. He removed the implant on the other side and the capsule and did a lift and cleaned up the silicone that had leaked. For the first time since Before the original breast surgery, I look normal. Even with some swelling initially post op, I am even and natural. For the first time I feel comfortable wearing t-shirts and a bathing suit.
S. Olson – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr Ghazi and his team are an amazing alley to have in your fight against breast cancer. He explained the reconstruction process clearly and welcomed questions. His kindness and compassion made all the difference and the whole proses less daunting. He is excellent in what he does.
Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I’ve had my implants removed and a lift with Ghazi and a few years later a tummy tuck with lipo. Dr. Ghazi and is staff are warm, gentle, and very talented.
Leah – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr. Ghazi did a great job with my breast reconstruction. Made me feel better about myself after my double mastectomy. Great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing plastic or reconstruction surgery.
Linda Thaxton – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Super happy with my results! My rhinoplasty with Dr. Ghazi was my first venture into cosmetic procedures, and Dr. Ghazi made everything seamless. Not to mention that his nurses are so sweet and made me feel comfortable. I was able to have three consultations leading up to my procedure (mostly just to reassure myself), and I have three scheduled follow-up appointments up to after six weeks after the surgery. I had a great experience and would recommend this office to anyone looking for similar procedures.
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr. Ghazi has done a fantastic job with my breast reconstruction. He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Would highly recommend Dr. Ghazi.
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Ghazi by my Mohs Surgeon for reconstruction after a Basel Cell carcinoma being removed from my face. I had major reconstruction about seven months ago by a surgeon in California on a different area of my face and was very nervous as my results were not great. Dr. Ghazi was very friendly and informative and made me feel much more at ease about my upcoming surgery.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
He is so nice and makes you Feel comfortable
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I had an implant removal less than 2 weeks ago with Dr Ghazi and feel AWESOME! Was never in any great pain, just uncomfortable for the first week or so. I was able to go back to work 5 days post-op. Developed some depression and serious anxiety after my first surgery went wrong, but Dr Ghazi completely put me at ease. He discounted my surgery because I had been through so much, and his bedside manner… 10 out of 10. Will never go to anyone else ever again. So thankful I found Dr Ghazi!!!
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Very personable Dr. and staff. Explained procedures well. Great after care. However, if you need a prescription for external breast prosthetics they don’t provide.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I am not happy with my results from Dr. Ghazi, at 59 I was diagnosed with a very aggressive breast cancer. I chose to have both breast removed. My breast were essential to my total look, a sense of self being. So naturally I chose to remove both to recreate a natural look. Unfortunately after 2 surgeries I look like a freak. Dr G totally dismissed me 1 week p/o after the last procedure acting as if it was my fault, arrogantly not accepting any responsibility for the problem. @61 I want normalcy
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Donna M Reeves in Donna M. Ree, GA – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I love Dr Bair Ghazi and you will too! Dr Ghazi is hands down the best surgeon I have ever encountered. I went to him in 2016 for breast implant removal and I am so glad I chose him. I had so much anxiety and he just put me at ease from the very beginning. I loved the experience so much I returned to see him in May for dermal lipectomy, liposuction (tummy) and fat transfer to the breasts. I just cannot tell you how much I appreciate his talent - he is an Artist. Great bedside manner ?
Tia Severino in Atlanta GA – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr. Ghazi is everything you want your doctor to be with surgical techniques that are both technically and artistically gifted. The office has a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a friendly, skilled, and efficient staff.
Julia in Johns Creek, GA – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr. Ghazi has been an amazing physician in every area. His compassion for his patients is evident, as is his commitment to doing excellent work. He and his staff have made my experience far better than what I could have ever hoped for! I'm so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Ghazi & I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone.
Rebecca in Dallas, GA – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr Gahzi is very friendly and personable with the best staff! He will make you feel so well taken care of with great bedside manners! He is always very thorough to explain the steps of different procedures. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!
Sunny Kim in Cumming, GA – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr. Ghazi did an amazing job with my first Botox treatment. He administered the injections with minimal discomfort and the results were great. His bedside manner was warm and welcoming!! He spent time answering all my questions, followed up after the procedure, and I look forward to my next visit! I contacted Dr. Ghazi after receiving several recommendations from co-workers and friend who were extremely happy with their surgical outcome and their entire treatment under the care of Dr. G!!!
Seannin in Sugar hill – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
I had some worry about pink color on the breast that I'd had previous radiation on prior to my recent mastectomy & reconstrution. I emailed a picture to Dr. Ghazi, but he wanted to see for himself. He had me come in the next day, examined & provide antibiotics as a safety net, but was sure there was no infection. He is so caring, and really does want only the best for his patients!
Jill in Alpharetta, GA – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Ghazi and his office. My experience was wonderful. Dr. Ghazi is so professional, efficient, caring, and I won't go anywhere else. I highly recommend him. He really genuinely cares about his patients.
Susan Rehm in Atlanta, GA – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Dr Ghazi is a very caring and compassionate surgeon who cares vey much about the quality of his work.
Lawrenceville, GA – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghazi?