General Surgery  |
Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD
Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Ghazi is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, WellStar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital and Piedmont Hospital.

Atlanta Plastic & Reconstructive Specialists

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 870

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Ghazi

To make you feel as comfortable as possible with thorough education, dedication to understanding and fulfilling your goals in the safest most comfortable manner possible.

Dr. Ghazi's Experience

Dr. Ghazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Minimal Access Surgery
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Uvm
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Emory Hosp-Emory U

Dr. Ghazi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ghazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghazi to family and friends
Dr. Ghazi's Performance
in Alpharetta, GA |
I had some worry about pink color on the breast that I'd had previous radiation on prior to my recent mastectomy & reconstrution. I emailed a picture to Dr. Ghazi, but he wanted to see for himself. He had me come in the next day, examined & provide antibiotics as a safety net, but was sure there was no infection. He is so caring, and really does want only the best for his patients!
in Atlanta, GA |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Ghazi and his office. My experience was wonderful. Dr. Ghazi is so professional, efficient, caring, and I won't go anywhere else. I highly recommend him. He really genuinely cares about his patients.
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Ghazi is a very caring and compassionate surgeon who cares vey much about the quality of his work.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Ghazi is amazing! What a kind man, and an incredible artist! He took the time to listen to my concerns and needs, and then came up with a surgery plan that was customized to me. When surgery time came, he and his team treated me with compassion and respect. My results were absolutely beautiful... I couldn't be happier. He called me a couple of times the days following surgery to check on me and genuinely seemed happy for me at my follow up appointments. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Valdosta, GA |
Dr. Ghazi is the kindest, most compassionate, and skilled surgeon that I've encountered. He's truly the best of the best, and I'm so thankful for his care.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ghazi and his team are wonderful. I had a double mastectomy and he did my breast reconstruction. It definitely exceeded the result I ever thought to expect. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. Everyone in the office was very caring and walked me through all the steps. They were knowledgeable and were always there to answer questions and make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Ghazi and his team.
Marietta, GA |
Love Dr. Ghazi and staff. Great surgeon, pays attention and answered all questions before and after surgery. This team is highly recommended.
Thomasville, GA |
Dr Ghazi is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is skilled, compassionate and just a terrific surgeon and person. I plan to return to him in the next few months for one more procedure. He does not give false expectations but tells you exactly what he can do for you. He is also one of the sweetest doctors I have ever met.
in Atlanta, GA |
I chose Dr. Ghazi for my breast reconstruction primarily based on the online reviews I found. The bedside manner and professionalism of Dr. Ghazi and his staff helped me get through a very difficult time and I will be forever grateful. He and his team most definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I couldn't have asked for a better experience with my breast reconstruction after cancer. During such a frightening time in my life, Dr Ghazi has been so reassuring and he is a truly excellent surgeon. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Ghazi every chance I get!
in Albany, Ga |
I came to Dr Ghazi very nervous and upset because I had a double mastectomy and needed breast reconstruction. Dr Ghazi took his time and explained my options. He was very knowledgeable / informative . What he said that he could do, he did. His staff was also excellent. My scars have healed and my lympedema physical therapist stated that my restruction surgery was the best that they have seen. In fact I gave them his business card for a patient that will need breast surgery. HE IS Great!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
For my consultation , both him and his assistant were excellent !! I felt no pressure and he understood my body goals :-)
Have you seen Dr. Bahair Ghazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghazi?