Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD

Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

BABITHA NALLURI MD LTD 7067 Tiffany Blvd Ste 220, Youngstown, OH 44514 Get Directions
(330) 758-2041

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nalluri specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Youngstown, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nalluri? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nalluri's Experience

See how Dr. Nalluri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nalluri

Dr. Nalluri accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nalluri has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nalluri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nalluri to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Nalluri
Dr. Nalluri's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
Dayton, OH |
had bad experience....she used to be great, but had nurse practitioner who really was very nervous and kept having to leave the room to "get other things"....didn't make me feel comfortable and made me feel like she didn't know what she was doing. Also, Dr. Nalluri didn't really seem to care when I was trying to tell her my problem...just kept saying I had gained alot of weight and problems were because of that....turns out was a problem not related to weight, lucky went to another dr
in Poland, OH |
I am very dissatisfied with the staff of this office. I feel that this is a huge problem with this office, especially when they represent the physician they are working for. The attitude as well as the constant misinterpretation of information is a constant reminder that this office lacks compassion for their patients. If you are looking for a caring and organized staff, this is NOT the office to choose.
in Youngstown,OH |
i just recently had a horrible experience with her office. At first they seem wonderful but the girls up front can never get their stuff together. They are very unprofessional! Loved the doctor but because the girls up front are jerks and had miscommunication amongst themselves they screwed up horribly and I will no longer see her and I don't recommend anyone to her office! Shame on them!
Austintown, Ohio |
Dr. Nalluri and her staff are by far the BEST of the BEST. We have had many personal struggles but they never cease to amaze me with their kindness, promptness - just all around good people doing a great job in healthcare - personally AND professionally which nowadays I find this is very hard to come by. I will recommend her till the day she retires! :)
in Youngstown, OH |
When I called her office , the receptionist was really snotty. Would not recommend becau staff.
in Youngstown, OH |
I absolutely love Dr. Nalluri. My last OBGYN retired and referred me to another Dr. in the area who was terrible. My 1st pregnancy was a nightmare. After switching to Dr. Nalluri I felt so comfortable with her and am expecting my second child. She is very thorough and makes you feel so comfortable. This pregnancy has been great because of her and she takes so much time to answer questions and really cares about you. I am so happy I found her and highly recommend her.
in Struthers, oh |
I was referred to Nalluri by my sister in law. I switched obgyns when I found out I was pregnant with my second child. I was given more information on my first day with my second pregnancy than I did the entire time with my first pregnancy with another doctor. Nalluri is so very sweet, genuine and all around a great OB. I am so glad that I made the switch.
in Austintown Ohio |
I switched to dr. Nalluri when I found out I was expecting my first child. I had another physician, but she wasn't someone I was overly impressed with and Dr. Nalluris online reviews were great so I gave it a shot. BEST DECISION I COULDVE MADE. Dr. Nalluri really knows what she is talking about and she doesn't do it in a way that makes you feel dumb. My whole delivery process was so smooth and I attribute it to the doctor. I would recommend anyone to her.
in Boardman, Ohio |
She is wonderful! I had been going to Canby for a while and she never seemed to have enough time to address my issues. Dr Nalluri did several tests on my first appointment. Three appts total and I finally have relief for extreme period pain I've had for 15 years. She's very approachable and knowledgeable. I'm so grateful I've found her!
Have you seen Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD?
Are you Dr. Nalluri?

Compare Dr. Nalluri

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Youngstown, OH 44514

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.