Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD

Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

BABITHA NALLURI MD LTD 7067 Tiffany Blvd Ste 220 Youngstown, OH 44514 Get Directions

Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Youngstown, OH. She is 44 years old. Dr. Nalluri is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital and Northside Medical Center.

Dr. Nalluri's Experience

See how Dr. Nalluri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nalluri

Dr. Nalluri accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nalluri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nalluri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nalluri to family and friends
Dr. Nalluri's Performance
Youngstown, OH |
Love Dr. Nalluri. Delivered all 3 of my babies!
in Youngstown, OH |
I have been going to Dr Nalluri for about 5 yrs and would definitely recommend her. She may seem intimidating but she's truly friendly and listens to your concerns. As for the staff, I have seen some come and go and they ALL have been super friendly. Part of the reason I keep going (she no longer has a nurse practitioner so waiting time may be a little longer at the moment) is knowing I'll have a good experience each time because of the staff and I'll be taken care of by Dr Nalluri.
in Youngstown, OH |
She takes time to listen to all of your concerns and addresses each and everyone of them. She has been my OB/GYN since I moved here 13 years ago. She's also performed one surgery on my ovaries and will be performing a third one in the next year.
Dayton, OH |
had bad experience....she used to be great, but had nurse practitioner who really was very nervous and kept having to leave the room to "get other things"....didn't make me feel comfortable and made me feel like she didn't know what she was doing. Also, Dr. Nalluri didn't really seem to care when I was trying to tell her my problem...just kept saying I had gained alot of weight and problems were because of that....turns out was a problem not related to weight, lucky went to another dr
in Poland, OH |
I am very dissatisfied with the staff of this office. I feel that this is a huge problem with this office, especially when they represent the physician they are working for. The attitude as well as the constant misinterpretation of information is a constant reminder that this office lacks compassion for their patients. If you are looking for a caring and organized staff, this is NOT the office to choose.
in Youngstown,OH |
i just recently had a horrible experience with her office. At first they seem wonderful but the girls up front can never get their stuff together. They are very unprofessional! Loved the doctor but because the girls up front are jerks and had miscommunication amongst themselves they screwed up horribly and I will no longer see her and I don't recommend anyone to her office! Shame on them!
Austintown, Ohio |
Dr. Nalluri and her staff are by far the BEST of the BEST. We have had many personal struggles but they never cease to amaze me with their kindness, promptness - just all around good people doing a great job in healthcare - personally AND professionally which nowadays I find this is very hard to come by. I will recommend her till the day she retires! :)
in Youngstown, OH |
When I called her office , the receptionist was really snotty. Would not recommend becau staff.
in Youngstown, OH |
I absolutely love Dr. Nalluri. My last OBGYN retired and referred me to another Dr. in the area who was terrible. My 1st pregnancy was a nightmare. After switching to Dr. Nalluri I felt so comfortable with her and am expecting my second child. She is very thorough and makes you feel so comfortable. This pregnancy has been great because of her and she takes so much time to answer questions and really cares about you. I am so happy I found her and highly recommend her.
in Struthers, oh |
I was referred to Nalluri by my sister in law. I switched obgyns when I found out I was pregnant with my second child. I was given more information on my first day with my second pregnancy than I did the entire time with my first pregnancy with another doctor. Nalluri is so very sweet, genuine and all around a great OB. I am so glad that I made the switch.
in Austintown Ohio |
I switched to dr. Nalluri when I found out I was expecting my first child. I had another physician, but she wasn't someone I was overly impressed with and Dr. Nalluris online reviews were great so I gave it a shot. BEST DECISION I COULDVE MADE. Dr. Nalluri really knows what she is talking about and she doesn't do it in a way that makes you feel dumb. My whole delivery process was so smooth and I attribute it to the doctor. I would recommend anyone to her.
in Boardman, Ohio |
She is wonderful! I had been going to Canby for a while and she never seemed to have enough time to address my issues. Dr Nalluri did several tests on my first appointment. Three appts total and I finally have relief for extreme period pain I've had for 15 years. She's very approachable and knowledgeable. I'm so grateful I've found her!
Have you seen Dr. Babitha Nalluri, MD?
Are you Dr. Nalluri?

Compare Dr. Nalluri

}

Dr. Nalluri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Nalluri has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nalluri's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Yeast Infections

• Hindi

Dr. Nalluri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nalluri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC