Dr. Babak Zamiri, MD

Dr. Babak Zamiri, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 48 years old

Arthritis Medical Clinic

Dr. Zamiri specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Riverside, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zamiri? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zamiri's Experience

See how Dr. Zamiri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zamiri

Dr. Zamiri accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zamiri has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Zamiri
Dr. Zamiri's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (44)
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Zamiri has been my Rheumatologist doctor for the past six years. Dr. Zamiri along with Jessie Dharni and staff have managed my health care for my Autoimmune disease in a personal/professional manner. Dr. Zamiri has been a wonderful health care provider and has managed my health in concert with my other doctors so that I am able to maintain a good level of health. He continues to research and study all avenues that will lead to better health for me, I strongly recommend his practice.
Corona, CA |
If there was a way to leave 0 stars, I would do it. The staff is rude, slow, unorganized, and worst of all unprofessional. They do not care about you, they are there to go through the clerical motions to collect a paycheck. The office is not clean (a step above dirty), equipment is old or make shift, and really, who stops the flow of business to eat their snack/lunch behind a curtain? How unsanitary! Worst of all is the nurse practitioner who noted my health history incorrectly! DON'T GO
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Zamiri and Jessie have always gone above and beyond for all my needs. I am extremely happy they were able to find a solution to my pain and suffering. Stacy, the RN, is also an amazing person! She always tends to my needs since they moment I step into the office. Continue the amazing work. I am beyond pleased.
in Riverside, CA |
This physician's clinic is truly awful. While he's alright, his office constantly double-bills patients and sometimes even bills for services not rendered. Getting an appointment takes forever like most other offices in the IE. Wait times are awful (often an hour after scheduled time). The worst thing about this place is that they'll have you come in, but won't have your medicine and won't tell you beforehand. Stay away from Zamiri's office.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Zamiri took the time to listen to me and was very compassionate. The staff was very helpful with helping me set up the patient portal. Nice staff, it is always nice to see the same staff.
in Yucaipa, CA |
I've had 4 apts with him but only met him for a few minutes of the 3rd apt. I've left well over a dozen messages for him or Jessie to answer questions but neither one calls me back. I did get when call back 2wks after I left an urgent message and then was told I was confused and that everything Jessie had told me at my last apt was all wrong. The time I did meet him and expressed his upset I that I don't get call backs and he put his hands on his hips and said There's no way you left messages.
in riverside, ca |
Dr. Zamiri made me comfortable on my first visit, He sat next to me while explaining my illnessess. Highlighted everything I needed to read. And laughed when my granddaughter tried to sit on my lap. The offices are clean and staff is friendly. I got an appointment quick and I recommend him to shy people that get intimidated easily. He is very warm and welcoming.
in la verne ca |
he is kind and explains everything in terms i understand. i would recommend him
in Riverside, CA |
I was referred to this Dr. by my provider. I never got the chance to be seen by him as he passed me off to Dr. Inge. which turned out to be the only Silver in the dark cloud that is Dr. Zamiri's office. he will not see you if you only have Government funded insurance. but he will charge for a visit even when he does not treat you or see you. I have suffered from Rheumatoid arthritis from the age of 20. I have lived in many States but he is by far the WORST Rheumatologist I have ever had
in CASA BLANCA |
The worst doctor i have ever seen. If he was the only doctor of his proffession, I would suffer my pain than to see him. He does not let you talk, if you do talk, he raises his voice above one, or he turns around to play with his laptop only saying aha without eye contact. When one call his office, answering machine comes on, u leave message, one gets no call back. Everyone that goes to him better check their co-payment...they have charge me all the time, but after so many times telling them to
Have you seen Dr. Babak Zamiri, MD?
Are you Dr. Zamiri?

Dr. Zamiri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Rheumatology

Dr. Zamiri has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zamiri's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

Ross University School of Medicine
    Affiliated Hospital At Conton
    Affiliated Hospital At Conton
    Wake Forest University

Dr. Zamiri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zamiri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology