Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Moeinolmolki

Healthy Life Bariatrics

2080 Century Park E Ste 1508 Los Angeles, CA 90067

Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD is a general surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 1999 and specializes in general surgery, bariatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Moeinolmolki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moeinolmolki

Dr. Moeinolmolki?
Dr. Moeinolmolki's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD
He is super doctor, very caring, very knowledgeable, very patient, very professional, what else do I want from a doc! I recommend Doctor babak Moein to all my friends and family, he did my tummy tuck and the result is absolutely AMAZING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Dr Babak Moeinolmoki was great! I had my tummy tuck done with my sister last year. I did go to a lot of consultation with a different doctor but me and my sister we really felt comfortable and secure about Dr. Moein since he listens and answer all our questions and concern about the surgery. I am happy with the results and appreciate all the follow-up emails from Doctor Babak Moeinolmoki.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
I really like Dr. Moeinolmoki! He's very patient, confident and not pushy. I was seeig Dr. Moein for 1 year for Fillers and Botox prior to having my consultation for Facelift. I had my facelift with him 6 months ago and the scars are already almost invisible, I look refreshed without looking overdone. I would recommend Dr. Moein for Facial rejuvination of any kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
He was excellent in every way. His staffs were very courteous. The office was clean. I didn’t have to wait long and Dr. Moein was very informative and professional. I would definitely go to him again and recommend him to everyone. They did have to reschedule me once because of the doctor was dealing with an emergency buy they were kind to give me advance notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
When I decided to do have a bariatric surgery, I consulted with several doctors. When I met Dr. Babak I knew that he would be the one because of his confidence and expertise. I had my surgery and the results were spectacular and Dr.Babak Moeinolmoki was a true professional. I definitely recommend him to everyone. His practice is also great because they provide post weight loss body contouring, so I can have my Tummy tuck with him soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
I have so many good things to say about this amazing doctor. He was so sweet. The procedure was so fast and it was pretty amazing. The office staffs were also sweet. If my friends ever want to do anything I will tell them to go to Dr. Babak Moeinolmoki because he was a great doctor to count on. He’s willing to answer any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
I had a consultation recently and I was very pleased with his recommendation for Vaser liposuction. After 3 consultations I choose Dr. Moein because of how detailed the doctor was explaining various liposuction options while kindly providing the most cost-effective treatments. I am Scheduling my surgery in 2 weeks and he has provided me with all the preoperative recommendation and educational materials for the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Dr. Moein does great work. From the moment he walked into the room for my consultation to my operation day, l knew I was in great hands. The Hi-def Vaser liposuction that I underwent looks superb! I am super happy with the results. I am now 6 months post op and I love the results, my abs look like I am 18 again. Trust me, if you choose Dr. Babak Moein, you're choosing the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
It's been months since I got my Tummy tuck and I'm so happy with the results! Dr. Babak Moeinolmoki does an amazing job making you feel comfortable which was very important for me. He listens, offers his professional advice and makes sure you're happy with what's to come! Professional, kind and funny I'm so glad I chose him as my surgeon! He offer 3 location in LA that was also very helpful with my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Very pleased with the results! Everything turned out great. Dr. Moein was amazing. The office staffs were very helpful with booking appointments and accommodating with changes. I feel comfortable asking Dr. Moein any questions and he was very knowledgeable and helpful providing honest detailed response to all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
His skills were one of the best in the country. I had him as my surgeon when I went for a bariatric surgery a few months ago. And a lot has been change after it, especially my weight. He was an incredible surgeon. I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Many thanks to Dr. Moeinolmolki and his office staff-- Kami and Tatiana. They helped me through a scary and difficult hospital stay and have been just as caring now that I'm home. Dr. Moeinolmolki has (quickly) answered my calls and been nothing but patient and informative responding to my concerns. I wish all surgeons understood how important it is to be present and kind to their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Thankssssssssss for everything & all d'best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
The results were really beautiful which boosted my confidence! I had a breast augmentation, and it was perfectly done and now it looks very attractive – perky and nice décolleté. My girlfriends are now also interested in seeing him for various reasons – he also does liposuction and breast lift. Dr. Moein and his office staff are the most caring, friendly and cheerful staff I’ve ever met. They were very professional in the field and that really changed my life. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki and his team at for any plastic surgery procedure. They made me feel so comfortable from start to finish and the result of my surgery really boosted my confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki and his personnel were amazing. I appreciated his calm demeanor every time I visit the place. Very patient and considerate about my concerns. I can’t point out a single time he made me feel rushed at any of my appointments with him. I had a tummy tuck done by him and it was done really nicely – very neat incision. Now I can wear bikini again -) I will proactively recommend you and your office to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
My longtime dream had come true because of Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki. God I wish I had found him earlier!My experience with him and his staff was extremely pleasant, and above all my result is perfect. I finally have the butt I always wanted and got rid of my love handles. Dr M is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
The entire staff was genuinely nice and willing to explain everything to ease my worries about the procedures. My silicon breast implant went perfect. The doctor was very thorough, honest and took his time to make sure I was at ease and had a good understanding of everything. Thank you Moein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
Had my breast lift surgery around 6 months ago with Dr. Moein, very pleased with the result. Before the operation my breast was both sagging and small. I was able to get them lifted and enlarged at the same time. My breast look beautiful now even though I have surgical scars. I can only say that as a physician he goes beyond line of duty to ensure that his patients have the best results!!! Have already recommended my sister to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki, MD?
One of my dear friends recommended I pay a visit to Dr Moein. I scheduled an appointment and was really impressed by the staff. When I got to the office, I was promptly greeted by Dr Moein and did not have to wait long. I talked to him about my chief concern, As I had grown older, there were more lines appearing all over my face. He did some filler injection for me and I am super satisfied with the results. Amazing job and I would gladly go back for more.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Moeinolmolki?

Babak Moeinolmolki, MD, FACS is one of the very few surgeons in the country that is dual fellowship trained in minimally invasive surgery as well as cosmetic and body contouring surgery. He is the only surgeon in Southern California with such quali...

• General Surgery

University of Maryland Medical Center
1999
George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
1995
University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
2014
2005
2004
2001
1999
1995

• Farsi

Dr. Moeinolmolki accepts

Dr. Moeinolmolki accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Moeinolmolki's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Moeinolmolki's Top Procedures and Conditions

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Moeinolmolki performs Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure more than 45% of his peers

Dr. Moeinolmolki performs this procedure more than 45% of his peers

Dr. Moeinolmolki treats this condition more than 6% of his peers

Dr. Moeinolmolki's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Black Eye
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Stomach Surgery
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Ventral Hernia