Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD
Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Bethesda, MD. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 505

Bethesda, MD 20817

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Arvanaghi

Dr. Arvanaghi's Experience

Dr. Arvanaghi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Of MD Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Geo Wash Sch Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Geo Wash Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Brighams and Women's Hosp-Harvard
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Arvanaghi has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Arvanaghi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arvanaghi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arvanaghi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arvanaghi to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Arvanaghi's Performance
in Maryland |
What can I say about Dr. Arvanaghi that has not already been shared so eloquently by other patients: Only that he is extremely educated and competent. His compassionation for his pts is as if you were family. Dr. A understands the limits of freeing one from total pain. He is a doctor who prescribes with just cause. I've been treated by Dr. A since 1997. With out a doubt Dr. A follows the Hippocratic oath, To Do No Harm. Which makes him the safest most qualified doctor in pain management.
in Sterling, VA |
I have been with Dr Arvanaggi for more than 16 yrs. when I was referred to him I was a complete reck , in an out of control pail and not diagnosed properly. and jumping from a dr to a dr with no results. HE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE!!!He is very kind, humble , compassionate , strict, and HE IS ONE IN A MILLION!!! He is the best of the best! May he live for many more yrs for mine and other patients sake! Gelila Afework
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Arvanaghi is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever encountered. He is extremely competent and assures that the epidurals are as comfortable for you as they can be. He's very well versed in pain management and has been extremely helpful in managing my spine issues.
in Ijamsville, MD |
I have been treated by Dr. A for my cervical and lumbar areas for over 8 years. He has been most helpfuland caring , and is now working with me while I find a spinal surgeon. He never causes me any pain during my injections. He also has treated my father who was in his 80's.
in Bethesda, MD |
Superior ability to explain my situation coupled with substantial pain relief.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I have had caring, kind, and attentive medical treatment from Dr. Arvanaghi. He listens well, echoing back to me what he thinks I mean. He explains things to me in such a way that I can really grasp what could be causing my recurrent back and leg pain. Besides the actual gentle mechanics of giving me the shots I need, he is also going beyond that by ordering an MRI, talking to a neurosurgeon on my behalf, and explaining my options. I like him very much and highly recommend him to those in pain.
in Washington, DC |
after keeping me waiting for an hour and 40 minutes, when I was on the verge of walking out, he blew into the room, spent max of 15 minutes with me and was totally rude and condescending. I left in more pain than when I went. Do not go there. Then he billed for a 60 minute consultation.
in Washington, DC |
Dr Arvanaghi and his associates treated me for over 5 years until I moved out of town, and they were the epitome of excellence. I recommend Dr Arvanaghi as the gold standard for excellence.
Have you seen Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD?
Are you Dr. Arvanaghi?