Dr. B Lynn West, MD

Dr. B Lynn West, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/W/5/XW5K5_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. B Lynn West, MD, Fort Collins, CO, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. West

Dr. B Lynn West, MD
Are you Dr. West?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 17 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 17

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Ft Collins, CO |

Dr. West came highly recommended to me and she exceeded my expectation. Not only was she personable and engaging, she explained her diagnosis in terms that I fully understood. Her assistant was very helpful and also explained the procedures that Dr. West recommended. I look forward to my next visit and regular follow ups after that. She has earned my trust. Kudos to Dr. West and her staff!!

-New York, NY |

Dr. West was congenial, knowledgeable, and informative. I couldn't ask for more!

- in Ft Collins, CO |

Dr. West was very thorough and competent.

-Laporte, CO |

Wonderful interpersonal style. Very knowledgeable and approachable.

- in Fort Collins, CO |

She is a very considerate and thorough provider and explains procedures and options before doing them. Her assistants are well trained and enter the procedures on the computer as Dr West performs them.

- in Greeley, CO |

She is very knowledgeable and explains everything she does in a way that is easy to understand. Top Notch!! You will love her!!

- in Ft Collins, CO |

Previously we always got "shuffled" to the medical assistant and rarely saw the Doctor. The medical assistant checked any spots we brought to her attention but did not do a head to toe exam. My husband has a family history of skin cancer and I have fair skin and sun damage from earlier exposure. My husband and I were impressed with Dr. West's thorough exam, skillful treatment and general ease around us personally. We are confident now our skin issues are in good hands. We highly recommend her.

Featured Providers Near You

Front Range Dermatology Associates
Dermatologist
0.22 miles away
Call (970) 573-7726 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.