Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD

Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female
Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD is a gynecology specialist in Chicago, IL. She graduated from University Of Zagrebu / Medical College and specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.

4700 N Marine Dr Ste 300

Chicago, IL 60640

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Sadikovic's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Cystectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rectal Surgery
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Cancer
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

"I believe in providing a comprehensive and caring approach to every woman and strive to develop long and trusting relationships with my patients."

• Gynecology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sadikovic

Dr. Sadikovic?
Dr. Sadikovic's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD
Dr. Sadikovic is the absolute best. She has the kindest heart and such compassion for her patients. She was the first doctor who fully listened to my issues. She explained each option I had for treatment, along with pros and cons of each option. She supported my chosen plan of treatment. I have had many office visits and surgery with Dr. Sadikovic. She just has an amazing way about her. I cannot recommend her enough!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I have been going to DOCTOR SADIKOVIC from 2014. She's always very helpful and nice. She always listen to the concerns carefully and help the patients out in every single way possible. I'm always satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Sadikovic and her Assistant Shante are amazing! I took my Mom to see Dr. Sadikovic and she answered all of our questions thoroughly and patiently. After my mother's appoint was over the doctor and Shante continued to give us advice on over the counter products we could purchase so that we could take additional steps towards an overall healthy lifestyle for females.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Azra Sadikovic is a true doctor that actually see you as a human and always goes extra mile to help! She cares for her patients, listens and helps! Amazing doctor, so grateful I met her! She makes these appointments so much easier! I wish there are more doctors like her! I would recommend her and give 10 stars! Her assistant Shante is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Sadikovic and Shante! They were kind and made me feel at home. Shante truly goes above and beyond to make the patients feel comfortable. Best gyno experience by far!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Sadikovic has been nothing but good to me, as well as the awesome, funny and straight forward Shante, who is reassuring and keeps you smiling! They are a perfect team! Dr. Sadikovic is warm, a great listener and kept me feeling strong and assured. During my annual gyn check up, she knew instantly that I had fibroids after a physical examination. I had a number of tests ran, scans, etc (which she was prompt in making sure I got those done) and, because I had pelvic and back pain that was ver
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I couldn't have felt more comfortable or been more put at ease for this first doctors visit. Diane who, I made the appointment with, was very professional and so very kind. Shanté, who works with Dr. Sadikovic, was an absolute gem, and instantly made me feel comfortable and so well taken care of. I can't put into words how wonderful she was and how much I appreciated her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Saved my wife's life!!! Caught something very early and made the appointment with an oncologist herself. Big hug for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I saw Azra for first time in the fall of 2017. She requested to have breast memogram followed by ultrasaound because I they found calcifications. A malign lumb was found in my breast. Since than I had a lumpectomy and radiation and there were no more malign lumps found. I believe that I was very fortunate to have Azra run all the tests, speak with me about my health and to help me going through this process
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Stellar!!!! Moved from Grand Rapids to Chicago & needed a new OBGYN. After researching, I found Dr. Sadikovic online and I could not be happier with my decision to go with her! Scheduling was quick & easy, & I got in a lot sooner than I expected. Her nurse, Shante, was amazing!! She made me feel so comfortable & at ease right away. Dr. Sadikovic's was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. She was very nice and I definitely recommend this office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I couldn't be happier to write a review for Dr. Sadikovic and her medical assistant Shante. They were both very kind and put my mind at ease. Being a nervous wreck when I first came in for my initial visit, I left with a huge sense of relief and with a smile on my face. They are both very sweet and take their time to listen to you and answer any questions you may have. I am happy to have Dr. Sadikovic as my gynecologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Sadikovic and Shante were great!! Very professional and kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
She was very kind and competent.She took her time and explained everything to me.Highly recommended !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I found Dr. Sadikovic to be a patient listener. There was much to cover as it was an initial intake appointment. Most important, I did not feel I had to talk fast to cover all the bases. I became more comfortable because she explained the recommendations and plan of action. Anita B. Nov. 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Azra Sadikovic is kind, friendly, compassionate, and professinal. She is a superior doctor that is skilled, experienced, and knowledgable. She is very patient, and explains everything slowly and clearly. She always asks if there are questions and is a great listener. The Staff is very nice. Shanté is great! The office environment is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Sadikovic and the nurses at Chicago Health Medical Group are the best in the business. Very professional, warm, and welcoming. They always ensure that their patients are empowered and educated in the decisions that they are making about their healthcare. Shante is one of the kindest people I've ever met - an amazing nurse who makes you feel comfortable and safe the moment the enters the room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Azra Sadikovic is a very Good Dr. I felt very well taken care of and in the best hands. Shante, her medical assistant, was awesome and made my experience at the office so comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
Dr. Sadikovic is a very Good Dr. She is also a a good listener, and tries to accommodate her patients wishes to the best of her ability. As one of her patients I am so Glad I met her and was under her care for my surgical procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I couldn't recommend this place enough, from the moment I walked in to the second I left I could not have felt more comfortable or welcomed. Dr. Sadikovic is so patient and thoroughly explains everything. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to staff. Shante' has helped me more than any nurse I have ever seen. She makes you feel like family and has a personality that is out of this world. The staff up front could not be any nicer and some of the best customer service I have ever receiv
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azra Sadikovic, MD?
I had my first gyne exam/ Pap smear done by Dr. Sadikovic and she was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and really talked me through everything. Her assistant Shanté was so nice and very helpful in answering any and all questions I had. The both of them were absolutely amazing. They’re a great team!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sadikovic?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Commercial Insurance Company