Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD

Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD is a neurology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University of Mosul / College of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.

6624 Fannin St Ste 1670

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Shaibani's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome

3.9

Dr. Shaibani?
Dr. Shaibani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD
Dr Shaibani diagnosed my husband on his very first visit to Houston. He has a rare muscle disease (LEMS). Dr Shaibani has been on time with all his visits and the staff is alway so kind. He always takes time to answer any question we have about LEMS and the treatment. My husband had a concern on a weekend and he email to ask Dr Shaibani about it and he responded to his email within 20 minutes of him sending it. I think that type care is unheard of in the medical field. So thankful our Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Very courteous and on time with my appointments. Has a great deal of knowledge about my condition and willing to answer any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani has been my doctor for almost 9 years. I have myasthenia Gravis and Dr Shaibani has made my life better than I thought it would be. He has worked my case closely with me ( keeping me in the loop ) making adjustments as needed. I have all the faith in the world in his ability to help now and in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani is very knowledgeable and kind. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends! His office staff has always been helpful and nice. The appointments were always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Horrible experience with this doctor when he did a muscle biopsy for me with no pain meds, sedation and no time for the numbing medicine to kick in. He is offended by people that feel pain and he takes it out on the patient. I recommend no one to see him, but consider yourself warned if you decide to. No bedside manner at all and the staff is just as bad as they would not document my pain complaints after the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani was able to diagnose what was wrong that day! I had been to eight other doctors and had two surgeries that were not needed, before finally getting here and finding out what was wrong! Thank you so much Dr. Shaibani!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
There was no wait to begin my testing. The technician was friendly and explained each test before beginning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Thank you Dr Shaibani for your genuine care. You have a wonderful staff, comfortable waiting room for the company I brought with me, I didn't have to wait 5 minutes. And a special thanks to one of your assistants Muammar (I hope I spelled his name right), great young man;-).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
My husband has been seeing Dr. Shaibani for only a little over a month. During the first 5 weeks, he has had 3 appointments. Dr. Shaibani has always been professional, extremely knowledgeable, and focused on my husband's problems immediately. His staff is friendly, helpful, and patient! We feel very fortunate that my husband was referred to Dr. Shaibani by another excellent neurologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Very kind and took his time explaining about my medical problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
I was having problems with optical myasthenia gravis. Dr. Shaibani has been able to help me with advice and a list of what medicines to avoid for my other doctors to follow. He is easy to talk to and takes time for all your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani and his office staff are wonderful. He took the time to explain everything to my mother in terms she could understand. He let us do her testing in our hometown so we didn't have to make so many trips to Houston. His staff have been friendly, and very helpful in setting up appointments and home health services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
My mom’s first visit to see Dr. Shaibani was in August 2017, she has a muscle disease that crippled her. After testing, we were told it is treatable! Dr. Shaibani and his staff have been excellent to her! We see him once a month for treatment since October 2017.... And he got my mom back walking again, she has her independance. I can’t explain the joy I feel when I see my mom walking again! Thanks so much DR. SHAIBANI -priceless!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani understood my condition which had stumped several other doctors I had consulted. He has treated me well for several years. I have great confidence in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Aziz Shaibani treated me for Myasthenia Gravis. He was very caring and so was his office staff. I went to him 4 years ago I could not see, breath or swallow. He did everything stat to save my life without him I would not be alive today. My doctor in Port Arthur Tx took me off all my medicine in 2 months I was worst then when I was first treated. I could not ask for a better doctor then Dr. Aziz Shaibani. Everyone I know that has MG are still having problems and I have been released.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani is an excellent and thorough neurologist. Appointments are on time and he does not rush you when you have questions,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Very pleased with dr. Shaibani complete exam and professional care. Thank you. Sandra Casso app was sept. 18 at 10:15am?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr.Shaibani is a very good neurologist. He's treated me for an incurable muscle disease for the last 11 yrs. Always there for me & my wife when we have any questions. I was put in hospital out of the Houston area, & he conversed with the Dr. & us on a daily basis , just to be sure all was going as it should. He's the ONLY Specialist,or DR. That's ever done that!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Aziz Shaibani is a Excellent Dr. He explains everything to you in a way you understand. He is very complete in his examines. I would recommend Dr. Shaibani who need to see a Neurolist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Shaibani by my local neurologist. I did not want to go but I am so glad I went. Dr. Shaibani spent a lot of time with me and listened to me. After four years I finally received a diagnosis. He and his staff were very pleasant.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shaibani?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shaibani treats patients.

Compare Providers