Dr. Aziz I. Shaibani, MD

Dr. Aziz I. Shaibani, MD

Neurology | Male | 57 years old

Dr. Shaibani specializes in Neurology and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Shaibani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Shaibani's Experience

See how Dr. Shaibani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shaibani

Dr. Shaibani accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shaibani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Shaibani
Dr. Shaibani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Shaibani was pleasant and professional. I have many issues. So he worked through the list, which he did without impatience. He did skin biopsies, and he warned me that there may be bleeding. I appreciated that since I had a four hour drive home. His results were sent to my neurologist in a very timely manner. The letter he sent to my neurologist was very thorough. I can't thank him enough for making his diagnosis, that could be done by his specialty but had eluded my local doctors.
in Houston, TX |
My husband was treated for 7 years before we met Dr. Shaibani. In less than an hour he had assured my husband that he did not have what we thought he had (no treatment for it. Would just continue to get worse.) He promised he would find out what my husband really had. He did and has been treating my husband's CIDP since. He and his staff have been professional and caring. We are so happy with Dr. Shaibani and his staff.
Dr Shaibani has been very helpful to me. When I started going to him I was very sick and taking a lot of medicine. In six months he has gotten my medicine down to a level I can handle. I would recommend him to anyone
Houston, TX |
Dr. Shaibani is very thorough and very knowledgeable and finds a way to help you.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis by a neuro-ophthalmologist and referred to Dr. Shaibani I have been treated by him for almost 5 weeks and have seen significant improvement in that time period.
in Deer Park, TX |
My first neurologist misdiagnosed me, so my next neurologist referred me to Dr. Shaibani; who was nothing buy kind and helpful in trying to get the correct diagnosis this time. I would just recommend giving something to the patients prior to doing the biopsy to calm the nerves, but I am a big baby. =)
in Rockport Tx |
My medical exam with Dr. Shaibani was excellent, he asked what I thought were the right questions for my medical issues. He was very professional with a touch of humor which made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Shaibani for his expertise in his field. Larry M.
in pasadena Texas |
Found what was going on with me very fast ,have been trying to get answers for a long time Dr. Shaibani was able to diagnose my problem ,and really cares about the people he treats and I want to really thank him and his staff for all the help we received on the phone and while we were there.
in Yoakum Texas 77995 |
Dr. Shaibani diagnosed my problem. I responded to the medications and treatment that he suggested. He recommended surgery and selected a wonderful surgeon. I am under his treatment now. He has vast knowledge and experience. He is patient and kind. He answers all our questions. I feel very fortunate to have him treat me in this very difficult time of my life.
in Pasadena, TX |
Made my wife and I feel that he really cared about our problem. I also have confidence that he will find a solution to my problem. I felt very comfortable in talking to Dr Shaibani . My kind of Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
My first appointment was on May 9,2016. On May 11 he performed a muscle biopsy and on May 19 I had the results.I have read several letters from people published in a book Coping with a Myositis Disease many of them say they had gone to several doctors before they had a muscle biopsy to determine they had a Myositis Disease.
in Houston, Tx |
It took two years years to find a doctor who could help and find what my illness was. Thanks to Doctor Shaibani he has found a treatment that may help. Dr. Shaibani is very professional, as well as his staff.
in Houston, TX |
From the very first visit, I knew that Dr Shaibani was concerned about me. I had a serious condition and he took the time need to diagnose me correctly, I have never experienced that before.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Shaibani is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and I felt confident in his diagnosis. I found the office staff to be pleasant and accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Aziz I. Shaibani, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaibani?

Compare Dr. Shaibani

Dr. Shaibani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine

Dr. Shaibani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shaibani's Board Certifications

• Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome

Completed in 1994

Baylor College of Medicine

Completed in 1995

• Arabic

Dr. Shaibani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaibani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• Muscle Biopsy
  • Nerve Biopsy
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.