Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD

Dr. Shaibani
Telehealth services available

Houston Neurocare

6624 Fannin St Ste 1670 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Shaibani has more experience with Neuromuscular and Movement Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Mosul / College of Medicine medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shaibani to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Shaibani with our nearby Neurology Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (832) 913-1751.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Shaibani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shaibani

3.9

Dr. Shaibani?
I saw another neurologist who put me through numerous blood tests, MRI, biopsy and could not figure out what was wrong with me. I went to Dr. Shaibani and in 15 minutes he gave me a diagnosis. I did ONE blood test to confirm this. So great to know there are doctors who know what they are doing and can give results. Excellent!
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
I was not impressed at all. Horrible experience. He got angry at logical questions from me. He told my referring doctor that I was rude to him when in fact he was cocky and rude right off the bat. I only seen him twice and will never go back. He even lied on my records stating that I asked him to write my LTD insurance company a letter stating that I had ALS. I had other people with me on both visits that will testify that I did not. His EMG test showed NO ALS and he told me that I didn't have it. Now just over one year later, I was diagnosed with it. Save Your Money, Don't Waste it here.
Money Wasted – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani has been my doctor for 3 years. I have Myasthenia Gravis and Dr Shaibani has made my life better than I thought it would be in this period. Within only a few months he had my symptoms under control and today I am almost back to 100% and he has monitored my case closely, advising what meds or preventive shots I can or cannot take. He is now reducing my treatment to get back to as close to normal as possible. He responds to my emails in a very timely manner.
Michael T Wolf – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
This is a compassionate and caring physician who is obviously quite attentive in developing information and in communication with his patient as he develops his diagnosis of the patient’s problems and condition.
John H. Bennett Jr. – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani has been treating me since 2015 for MG. The staff has always been friendly and so has the doc. Appointments have always been on time.
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani has done a very good job of managing my husband’s Myasthenia Gravis over the past 4 years. His bedside manner is warmer than our first few visits, but I trust him and appreciate his prompt response to telephone calls when we are experiencing a problem
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani diagnosed my husband on his very first visit to Houston. He has a rare muscle disease (LEMS). Dr Shaibani has been on time with all his visits and the staff is alway so kind. He always takes time to answer any question we have about LEMS and the treatment. My husband had a concern on a weekend and he email to ask Dr Shaibani about it and he responded to his email within 20 minutes of him sending it. I think that type care is unheard of in the medical field. So thankful our Doctor
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Very courteous and on time with my appointments. Has a great deal of knowledge about my condition and willing to answer any questions.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani has been my doctor for almost 9 years. I have myasthenia Gravis and Dr Shaibani has made my life better than I thought it would be. He has worked my case closely with me ( keeping me in the loop ) making adjustments as needed. I have all the faith in the world in his ability to help now and in the future.
J. Hudson in Groves, Texas, Texa – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani is very knowledgeable and kind. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends! His office staff has always been helpful and nice. The appointments were always on time.
Lake Jackson – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Horrible experience with this doctor when he did a muscle biopsy for me with no pain meds, sedation and no time for the numbing medicine to kick in. He is offended by people that feel pain and he takes it out on the patient. I recommend no one to see him, but consider yourself warned if you decide to. No bedside manner at all and the staff is just as bad as they would not document my pain complaints after the procedure.
Rebecca Mehl in RICHMOND, TX – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr Shaibani was able to diagnose what was wrong that day! I had been to eight other doctors and had two surgeries that were not needed, before finally getting here and finding out what was wrong! Thank you so much Dr. Shaibani!
Frank Willyard – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
There was no wait to begin my testing. The technician was friendly and explained each test before beginning.
LinKo – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Thank you Dr Shaibani for your genuine care. You have a wonderful staff, comfortable waiting room for the company I brought with me, I didn't have to wait 5 minutes. And a special thanks to one of your assistants Muammar (I hope I spelled his name right), great young man;-).
Earl Kubin in Houston, TX – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
My husband has been seeing Dr. Shaibani for only a little over a month. During the first 5 weeks, he has had 3 appointments. Dr. Shaibani has always been professional, extremely knowledgeable, and focused on my husband's problems immediately. His staff is friendly, helpful, and patient! We feel very fortunate that my husband was referred to Dr. Shaibani by another excellent neurologist!
Pasadena, TX – Jul 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Very kind and took his time explaining about my medical problem.
Theresa Ousley in KOUNTZE, TX – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
I was having problems with optical myasthenia gravis. Dr. Shaibani has been able to help me with advice and a list of what medicines to avoid for my other doctors to follow. He is easy to talk to and takes time for all your questions.
Mary Mitchell – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani and his office staff are wonderful. He took the time to explain everything to my mother in terms she could understand. He let us do her testing in our hometown so we didn't have to make so many trips to Houston. His staff have been friendly, and very helpful in setting up appointments and home health services.
D. Green in BEAUMONT – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
My mom’s first visit to see Dr. Shaibani was in August 2017, she has a muscle disease that crippled her. After testing, we were told it is treatable! Dr. Shaibani and his staff have been excellent to her! We see him once a month for treatment since October 2017.... And he got my mom back walking again, she has her independance. I can’t explain the joy I feel when I see my mom walking again! Thanks so much DR. SHAIBANI -priceless!!!
Rebecca Ferguson in Houston tx – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Dr. Shaibani understood my condition which had stumped several other doctors I had consulted. He has treated me well for several years. I have great confidence in him.
Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaibani?

• Neurology

1983
University of Mosul / College of Medicine

• Arabic

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Shaibani communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani communicates via email

• Does Dr. Shaibani offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Shaibani offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Shaibani have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Shaibani offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Shaibani offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Shaibani offers evening visits