Neurology  |
Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD
Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Shaibani is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.

6624 Fannin St Ste 1670

Houston, TX 77030

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Shaibani

Dr. Shaibani's Experience

Dr. Shaibani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine

• Neurology

• Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome

• Baylor College of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Baylor College of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Shaibani has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Shaibani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaibani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaibani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaibani to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Shaibani's Performance
in Conroe, TX |
Very pleased with dr. Shaibani complete exam and professional care. Thank you. Sandra Casso app was sept. 18 at 10:15am?
in BROOKELAND TX |
Dr.Shaibani is a very good neurologist. He's treated me for an incurable muscle disease for the last 11 yrs. Always there for me & my wife when we have any questions. I was put in hospital out of the Houston area, & he conversed with the Dr. & us on a daily basis , just to be sure all was going as it should. He's the ONLY Specialist,or DR. That's ever done that!!
in Dayton, TX |
Dr. Aziz Shaibani is a Excellent Dr. He explains everything to you in a way you understand. He is very complete in his examines. I would recommend Dr. Shaibani who need to see a Neurolist.
in Beaumont, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Shaibani by my local neurologist. I did not want to go but I am so glad I went. Dr. Shaibani spent a lot of time with me and listened to me. After four years I finally received a diagnosis. He and his staff were very pleasant.
in Cypress, TX |
I have visited Dr. Shaibani twice this year. He keeps me up-to-date on any new developments for ALS. Also, he tells me of anything that may help me in my day-to-day living. My wife and I are very pleased with him as my doctor. He tells me what to expect, and I want to know this. I will continue to see him. I would recommend him to anyone needing his specialty.
in Houston, TX |
I was diagnosed with mysemia gravis in 2013 and referred to Dr. Shaibani as the expert in the field. His office staff was always very professional and went beyond the ordinary to assure my appointments, even calling to advise if the doctor would be a little late, so I would not have to wait. Last week, after three years of treatment I was released and stopped all medications. I highly recommend him for neurological issues. Bob H.
in Midland, TX |
Dr Shaibani was professional and personable, explaining the procedure and the diagnosis.
in Orange, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Aziz Shaibani and all his caring staff. Dr. Shaibani has treated me for this rare condition ‘CIDP” and has worked with me over ten years to keep this disease from progressing fast. A very competent and intelligent Dr., just what you expect from a world class Houston Neurologist at the Nerve and Muscle Center of Texas.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Shaibani was able to accurately diagnose my medical condition, despite some of the test results being ambiguous. He prescribed treatment with IVIG which has caused my disease to go into remission and I continue to improve now that my treatment has been completed. Dr. Shaibani has been very easy to talk to and he has patiently discussed my condition with me whenever I have questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Shaibani and his entire staff are wonderful. Dr Shaibani finally found the cause of my husbands 7 year pain. We are so grateful. We had almost given up when we found Dr. Shaibani. He is a very kind and smat man.
in Lake Jackson, TX |
I am a patient of Dr. Shaibani. I was diagnosed with an incurable muscle/nerve disease at UAB in Birmingham. I recently moved to Clute, Texas. My Neurologist at UAB recommended Dr. Shaibani and the Dr. agreed to take me as a patient. Dr. Shaibani has my complete confidence; he has predicted and treated my disorder with the utmost in skill and professionalism. He has answered my e mails promptly and provided understanding for me as I deal with my condition.
in Beaumont, TX |
His bedside manner is awful. He did not take time to ever read my chart. He never spent more than 2 minutes in a room with me. The shortest visit was under 1 minute. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Shaibani was pleasant and professional. I have many issues. So he worked through the list, which he did without impatience. He did skin biopsies, and he warned me that there may be bleeding. I appreciated that since I had a four hour drive home. His results were sent to my neurologist in a very timely manner. The letter he sent to my neurologist was very thorough. I can't thank him enough for making his diagnosis, that could be done by his specialty but had eluded my local doctors.
Dr Shaibani has been very helpful to me. When I started going to him I was very sick and taking a lot of medicine. In six months he has gotten my medicine down to a level I can handle. I would recommend him to anyone
Houston, TX |
Dr. Shaibani is very thorough and very knowledgeable and finds a way to help you.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis by a neuro-ophthalmologist and referred to Dr. Shaibani I have been treated by him for almost 5 weeks and have seen significant improvement in that time period.
in Deer Park, TX |
My first neurologist misdiagnosed me, so my next neurologist referred me to Dr. Shaibani; who was nothing buy kind and helpful in trying to get the correct diagnosis this time. I would just recommend giving something to the patients prior to doing the biopsy to calm the nerves, but I am a big baby. =)
in Rockport Tx |
My medical exam with Dr. Shaibani was excellent, he asked what I thought were the right questions for my medical issues. He was very professional with a touch of humor which made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Shaibani for his expertise in his field. Larry M.
in pasadena Texas |
Found what was going on with me very fast ,have been trying to get answers for a long time Dr. Shaibani was able to diagnose my problem ,and really cares about the people he treats and I want to really thank him and his staff for all the help we received on the phone and while we were there.
in Yoakum Texas 77995 |
Dr. Shaibani diagnosed my problem. I responded to the medications and treatment that he suggested. He recommended surgery and selected a wonderful surgeon. I am under his treatment now. He has vast knowledge and experience. He is patient and kind. He answers all our questions. I feel very fortunate to have him treat me in this very difficult time of my life.
in Pasadena, TX |
Made my wife and I feel that he really cared about our problem. I also have confidence that he will find a solution to my problem. I felt very comfortable in talking to Dr Shaibani . My kind of Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
My first appointment was on May 9,2016. On May 11 he performed a muscle biopsy and on May 19 I had the results.I have read several letters from people published in a book Coping with a Myositis Disease many of them say they had gone to several doctors before they had a muscle biopsy to determine they had a Myositis Disease.
in Houston, Tx |
It took two years years to find a doctor who could help and find what my illness was. Thanks to Doctor Shaibani he has found a treatment that may help. Dr. Shaibani is very professional, as well as his staff.
in Houston, TX |
From the very first visit, I knew that Dr Shaibani was concerned about me. I had a serious condition and he took the time need to diagnose me correctly, I have never experienced that before.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Shaibani is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and I felt confident in his diagnosis. I found the office staff to be pleasant and accommodating.
Have you seen Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaibani?