Dr. Aziz Al'Khafaji, MD

Dr. Aziz Al'Khafaji, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·

Dr. Aziz Al'Khafaji, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New Port Richey, FL. He specializes in vascular surgery and general surgery.

Access Health Care Physicians

5411 Grand Blvd Ste 109

New Port Richey, FL 34652

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Advantra
  • Optimum HealthCare
  • Simply Healthcare Plans
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Al'Khafaji

See how frequently Dr. Al'Khafaji performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
Vascular Disease

Dr. Al'Khafaji's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Al'Khafaji "We are committed to patient satisfaction providing quality general and vascular surgical care with a friendly staff and dedicated physician."

• Vascular Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Lutheran Medical Center - Brooklyn
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Al'Khafaji has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Al'Khafaji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al'Khafaji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Al'Khafaji's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al'Khafaji to family and friends

Dr. Al'Khafaji's Performance

Dr Al'Khafaji is one of the most caring physicians I know. He takes the time with each patient to make sure they understand the procedure. He performed 2 surgeries on me. I have been very fortunate to have such an awesome doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I think Dr. Al'Kafaji is wonderful. I have had many dealings with him and he is a very talented doctor, as well as being professional and really caring about his patient's. I couldn't be more happy with him as my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
excellent doctor saved my life
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The Dr. is fine but the office staff is below poor. I was lied to and disrespected and they would not return my wife's phone call. My appointment for surgery was for 9-20-16. I had an appointment card for 9-20-16 and a follow up visit card for 10-7-16. On 9-15-16 I was told my surgery was scheduled...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
I saw him at 38 dx with breast cancer. His expert hands removed the entire tumor and left a clear margin. My radiologist was amazed because the tumor was quite large and extremely close to the chest wall. He wrapped me tight and bulky. Later on I would learn that was on purpose to mentally prepare...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Al'Khafaji?

More Vascular Surgery Specialists like Dr. Al'Khafaji at Access Health Care Physicians

Interventional Cardiology Specialist