Dermatology  |
Dr. Azita Fakheri, MD
Dr. Azita Fakheri, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Fakheri is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

17651 Vanowen St Ste A

Van Nuys, CA 91406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Fakheri

Dr. Fakheri's Experience

Dr. Fakheri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Laser Treatment
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Pahlavi University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • UCLA/Kmc

Dr. Fakheri has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Fakheri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fakheri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fakheri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fakheri to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Fakheri's Performance
in Northridge , CA |
Dr Fakheri is a Terrific Doctor. She is very cairing and does not rush , she answers all your questions In detail . Her staff is very friendly & helpful. Dr Fakheri's office is nice & very clean. Waiting time is no more then 5-10 minutes. I'm very satisfied !!!!!!! I Highly Recommend Dr Fakheri she will help your problem with perfection .
in Sylmar, CA |
Dr, Fakheri is as good as it gets, Charming, Graceful, Sensitive, And can be a bit Personal, which shows Real heart and soul. What ever your issues are, she can talk in great detail. You wont be disappointed. To top it off, The Staff are wonderful, a real pleasure. Paper work always in order, efficeint and timely with refferals. The best part is location, And EASY access to Parking. 5 Star without a doubt. Thanks Dr Fakhei, and Staff...
in Glendale, CA |
I went to Dr. Fakheri Office to check my mole which was buttering me for many years. She is a professional and knowledgeable Dr. She remove my mole. After few months even I cant see any scar . I did my forehead Botox she is an artist on Botox and Filler very natural. I love their office environment very friendly . I visit several times and I choose Dr. Fakheri as my primary care too. I planed to visit them again and strongly recommend this office to my friends and family.
Los Angeles, CA |
I just went to Dr. Fakheri for my thinning hair yesterday and have been a patient for the past few years. What I love about Dr. Fakheri is that she listens and cares about me. She explained all my treatments options and she is experienced and skillful at procedures. Overall I love going to Dr. Fakheri and can't imagine being with another Dermatologist!
in Glendale, CA |
In dr Fakheri patient i went there ti remove a mole , Dr . Fakgeri did great job no scar and everything is fine. She is professional and artist in botox and filler too very natural i did my botox too . I will go back to do my filler . I love her iffice they are very friendly and helpful . I defenetly recomend my friends and family .
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Fakheri is wonderful. She's very knowledgable, caring, and always takes the time to explain procedures and treatment options to me. I go to Dr. Fakheri for my cosmetic needs, and so far, she has done wonderful work on my face. Highly recommended! As a bonus, her front staff is very nice too.
in Sylmar, CA |
Great Dr. and office staff. I went to her due to several small growths I had that suddenly increased in size and changed color.She was very reassuring that it was NOT the start of some sort of skin cancer and removed them without causing me any discomfort. On both visits to her, I never waited over 10 mins to be seen.Only drawback is that her office is located next to a plasma center and some shady looking people are hanging out in the parking lot.
in Winnetka, CA |
The WORST so called doctor. This filthy office is nothing but a low income MediCal mill. Do NOT be fooled by Dr. Fakheri. She cares nothing about patients. Her first and only concern is money. She is unskilled, impatient, phony, and does a BUTCHER job on skin. Today I had to return for stitch removal. She did not feel like putting paper on the exam table, so she made me stand up while she yanked out my stitches and caused my skin to tear and bleed. AND she never bothered to clean or sterilize.
Have you seen Dr. Azita Fakheri, MD?
Are you Dr. Fakheri?