Dr. Azim Karim, MD

Dr. Azim Karim, MD

General Medical Practice | Male

Greater Texan Health 10021 Main St Ste B2 Houston, TX 77025 Get Directions

His years of experience taught Dr. Azim Karim that pain patients need more than just palliative care; they need options. They need doctors who are specially trained and equipped not only to provide relief from the pain, but to find solutions that get people's lives back on track. Dr. Azim Karim built his practice on the understanding that the ultimate goal of pain management should be restoring the patient's quality of life.

Dr. Azim Karim, MD is a general medical practice doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

Dr. Karim's Experience

See how Dr. Karim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Karim

Dr. Karim accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Karim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karim to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Karim's Performance
in Lumberton, TX |
Great Dr. he talk to me like he was a long time friend even though it was my first visit. The clinic is super nice and very friendly staff. This guy is the real deal a doctor that is also a person.
in Richmond |
His a very careing doctor. He was kind and understandable of my needs and he knows just by examinen me that i was in bed. Becouse of my pain. He is very good. He is a doctor that will manage your pain. And i been to lot doctor and his best one i have seen. Thank YOU very much GOD bless you.
in Houston, TX |
Since my back surgery, Dr. Karim has been consistent with my treatment in the most considerate and compassionate manner. He listen attentively to my concerns and provides the most effective solutions. He is knowledgeable and I have thoroughly enjoyed having him as my physician and highly recommend his services.
in Spring, TX |
Busy practice, but staff was nice and doc was great. Good communication, explained everything well, kept me on time. Will go back.
in Houston, TX |
wonderful physician, after talking to many different physicians he was able to finally actually listen to me and figure out whats actually wrong and treat me appropriately. Luckily all drug seeking patients are screened out of his practice by mandatory urine testing
in Baytown, TX |
Excellent service by Dr. Azim Karim. he knows about the symptoms to treat the sickness. he explains it nicely and efficiently. The staff is really helpful and cordial.
in Houston, TX |
I have already recommended him. He is a great doctor. It is really hard to find a doctor that actually takes the time to listen. He really cares and genuinely wants to help. I feel lucky to have found such an awesome doc! He has helped me tremendously, and will hopefully be my doc for the rest of my life. I could not ask for a better Doctor!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Karim is a wonderful physician that I would highly recommend. He caters to your needs and is sure to address all of your concerns.
in Houston, TX |
i have been taking opioids for more than 10 years for chronic back pain and dr karim has really helped me find a comfortable lifestyle without being addicted by offering multiple alternative treatments that have really helped. other physicians treated me like an addict and did not spend much time or attention with me. highly recommend
in Houston, TX |
compassionate, pays attention to detail, listens to full story, knowledgeable and great staff
in Houston, Texas |
I can not imagine any scenario worse than when a physician raising his voice at my daughter for questioning his judgement, and saying 'Your pain is in your mind'. Terrible.
in Houston |
I have seen Dr. Karim multiple times, He is very knowledgeable and professional he takes the time to listen to your needs. I have been treated by a few doctors and I would have to say I am most comfortable with Dr. Karim. I would definitely recommend Dr. Karim to anyone looking for a PCP.
in Clear Lake, TX |
Why should I continue to wait so long? Then he sees me, and is extremely condescending about my treatment. More than anything, he seems me for two or three minutes and moves on to his next patient. My last visit was a total of 4 minutes, and I felt like I had to rush through my questions. I'll never come here again. His aunt (the other physician) was great, but once he joined, it has been nothing but downhill.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Karim is a very knowledgeable and insightful physician--I would recommend him to others looking for pain therapy!
Houston, TX |
He knows what he's doing, cares about his patients.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend this doctor to anyone experiencing knee pain. He prescribed me some very helpful ointments to help with the knee aches after my ACL surgery. Staff was always friendly and responsive!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Karim is absolutely amazing, he and his team o doctors have helped me get back to living again after suffering severe, life altering injuries from a car accident. Pain management has come such a long way and I am so grateful to have found Dr. Karim. He is so consciences and sincerely cares about his patients. I have talked to several of his patients in the waiting room and we all feel the same way about Dr. Karim. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from chronic pain.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Karim and One Stop Medical has be 5star everytime I have visited. From the moment you step in the door you feel as though they care about your health and value your time. Their knowledge and assistance over the past several years have made me become an overall healthier person. I highly recommend using one stop medical for your next wellness or pain management visit.
in Houston, TX |
I have had a very good experience with Dr. Azim Karim. He is thorough, courteous and compassionate. He took good care of me. I would highly recommend him for general medical checkups and pain management.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Karim is very knowledgeable and always present to cater to his patients needs. He listens very patiently to my issue and provides me with medication or recommends therapy as needed. He is very friendly and calm and is really looking to help you. I would definitely recommend him as he is one of the great doctors I have ever met
in Stafford, TX |
Dr. Karim is yet another MD motivated by money. My first appointment I informed him on all my meds that will need to be refilled in the future. Since he only likes to visit w/his patients for no more than 5 mins, I guess he forgot & forced me to come in & pay just to refill my non-controlled meds. Also, I needed a MRI b/c I'm in severe pain. It has been over a week since he received the results, & I have yet to hear from him despite calling 5 times. I'm switching to a PCP that cares to help me.
Have you seen Dr. Azim Karim, MD?
Are you Dr. Karim?

Compare Dr. Karim

}

Dr. Karim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Karim says...

Join Injections (Shoulder, Hip, Knee)

Carpal Tunnel / Median Nerve Block

Sciatic Nerve Block

Trigger Point

Dr. Karim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Medical Practice
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Chronic Back Pain
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Esophageal Diseases