Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD

DermatologyFemaleAge 23

Dermatology

Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD is a Dermatologist in La Jolla, CA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from UNIV OF KY COLL OF MED|University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 2004. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD

La Jolla Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center

7301 Girard Ave Ste 202 La Jolla, CA 92037

Compare with other Dermatologists

Compare Dr. Shirazi with our nearby Dermatologists at Palomar Health.

Make an appointment at Palomar Health today at (858) 480-6126.

These providers are on the medical staff of Palomar Health.

Dr. Shirazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shirazi

4.2

Be Aware
This doctor is a medical gaslighter who said a condition previously diagnosed as vasculitis (painful skin flareups that after further tests/biopsies have no known cause or cure) was just the work of a makeup artist. No in-person dx. This woman is more concerned with ego than integrity and I’d suggest going elsewhere. I promise you can find another (better) dermatologist in the area. If you need further evidence, look at her social media presence and what she says about people there. Everyone can make their own decisions about who they see for care, but they should be informed about exactly the kind of person they’re trusting with something so important. Unprofessional, incorrect, egotistical, and replaceable by someone better.
Dec 13, 2022
Love Dr Azi
Dr Azi is great! Very knowledgeable and smart. Staff is wonderful . I’ve been seeing her for a few years and my skin looks great. Also love her skin care line. Thanks !
Andrea A – May 10, 2022
In my opinion the WORST doctor I have EVER been to
I was quoted a price for 2 lasers by Shirazi. I did an online consultation with her initially. I flew from Las Vegas to La Jolla because she claimed she was "such an expert" in her field. Her treatments WORSENED my skin condition. SO Bad that I am now seeking 2 therapists. I sent in photos to Shirazi to prove how WORSE my skin became because of her procedures. She initially offered me a refund. She made me and my father sign NDA agreements stating that if we took down our reviews, that we would get our money back. Well we did what she wanted, and then she disappeared. What kind of doctor does this?!? She played games with me and my 75 year old father, causing him stress and heart issues. She destroyed my face and have the photos to prove it. We are currently filing a complaint against the Medical board. Look at this doctor's Y3lp before coming here.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Jenny – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi is located in a older building in La Jolla. Right away from the moment I entered the front office I felt the atmosphere to be cold & unwelcoming; somewhat pertencious, so I immediately felt uncomfortable upon entering the office. The receptionist does not listen to your questions & apperas to be reading off a premade script, she sounds robotic, & her answers often dont apply to the questions asked. The doctor appeared to be strenuously trying to be professionally friendly; however her mannerisms felt insincere-- she left the treatment room abruptly after administered procedure. I only had 3 procedures & the quality of her work was decently good, her fees are standard, but I will not be returning. There are better doctors with a more pleasant office experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Unknown – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi is an expert in cosmetic dermatology, also specializing in acne and skin cancer. She has the eye for beauty yet is very practical. She is straight forward and honest, with your best interest in mind. Not only is she amazing, her staff is too! I highly recommend her to all of my friends and family.
La Jolla – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been a regular patient of Dr Sharazi for a number of years now. She has done my Squamous cell skin cancer surgeries including Mohs, regular checkups and laser procedures. She extremely through, and I have upmost confidence in her as a physician. However, she is a wonderful person and very caring besides. Her new location is beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The office staff is very helpful and polite which is always a plus. I’ll be returning in 6 mos. for a regular skin cancer checkup.
Pam M in San Diego, CA – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Shirazi for 3 1/2 years. She is hands down one of the top injectors for dermal fillers and Botox. I was quite skeptical about having these injections but she made the entire process easy. She was re-assuring and supportive to my needs. The overall results are so natural and I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. Being a female dermatologist, she has that insight and special cosmetic touch that gives the patient exceptional results.
Lee An in Solana Beach – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Azi (that's what I call her) has been my longtime dermatologist at Scripps. She's wonderful, smart, kind, amazing surgical skills. She's removed several growths and barely any visible scar. She is a true expert and she keeps my skin looking natural and youthful.
May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's been my dermatologist for a long time and I could not be more grateful to her. She has helped my skin in so many ways and I trust her completely. Dr. Shirazi has done a number of skin cancer surgeries and she does such a beautiful job there's hardly ever a scar. I have also had filler work by her on several occasions and the results are natural and beautiful, as she puts in just the right amount in the right places. she's a true artist, she's also super smart!
Carla in La Jolla – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's been my long time dermatologist and I feel fortunate to have her care for my skin. She is very gifted, compassionate, and really smart. She has done a number of procedures on me and the results have been exceptional. I feel safe in her hands and recommend her highly.
La Jolla – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Shirazi for my skin treatments for over 5 years. She is so knowledgeable and has incredible surgical skills. she has removed 2 moles from my face and I can't even find the scars, there are none! Asides from being a wonderful dermatologist and skin surgeon, she is also very kind. She truly cares about all her patients. She has performed several laser treatments on my face and neck and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She is an incredible dermatologist with meticulous technique, an artistic eye, and so smart! She is a real dermatologist, not a fake one, and treats real skin conditions and has done several filler treatments for my lips, cheeks, and under eyes. My fillers always look natural and beautiful. I have also had the fraxel laser with her, and some scar treatments. Her work is impeccable and she is very kind, and pretty too. I recommend her to
Becky in La Jolla, CA – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's a true expert in Dermatology, very kind and knowledgeable. She's has great surgical skills, never scars me and I have been doing my botox and filler with her for the past 2 years and could not be happier with my results. Go see her!
Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi has been my dermatologist and skin surgeon for a number of years. She has slowed down my skin aging beautifully! She is exceptionally talented, has amazing skills, and I trust her with my skin. I have had several filler procedures performed under her care, as well as a faxel laser. She also does a procedure she calls photorejuvenation, which i love and do regularly. She is very detail oriented, takes great care of me. I highly recommend her!
Cindy in Williams – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Shirazi for many years. She’s been able to maintain and improve the quality of my skin in many ways. I highly recommend her!
Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Can I just say that Dr. Shirazi knows what’s up! I came in with a keloid and she took care of it right away! You can’t even tell it was ever there! I also had really bad acne and my face is bomb and healthy now.
Andrea M. in San Diego, CA – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi is such an expert in cosmetic and skin care. I love her work, and trust her so much. No one could get my skin this clear, until I saw her.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi was in rush. Came in, didn't shake hands (had to hold mine out for quite a while),asked about conditions I wanted her to address. She did not do full body scan that the assistant and I had requested, said toe nail fungus was for podiatrists (my dermatologist in Washington, DC treated it) and ignored it, froze several places on my face, biopsied one, did not tell me the cause of scaling on face and scalp (tho I think I know), gave me an OTC sample for the face. Terrible doc.
Dr. Janet Dorigan in La Jolla, CA – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shirazi?