Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD

Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery ·  Female · Age 20

Dr. Shirazi

La Jolla Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center

7301 Girard Ave La Jolla, CA 92037

Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD is a cosmetic dermatologic surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA. She graduated from Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med and specializes in cosmetic dermatologic surgery, dermatology, and more.

Dr. Shirazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shirazi

4.3

Dr. Shirazi?
Dr. Shirazi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD
Dr. Shirazi is located in a older building in La Jolla. Right away from the moment I entered the front office I felt the atmosphere to be cold & unwelcoming; somewhat pertencious, so I immediately felt uncomfortable upon entering the office. The receptionist does not listen to your questions & apperas to be reading off a premade script, she sounds robotic, & her answers often dont apply to the questions asked. The doctor appeared to be strenuously trying to be professionally friendly; however her mannerisms felt insincere-- she left the treatment room abruptly after administered procedure. I only had 3 procedures & the quality of her work was decently good, her fees are standard, but I will not be returning. There are better doctors with a more pleasant office experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Shirazi is an expert in cosmetic dermatology, also specializing in acne and skin cancer. She has the eye for beauty yet is very practical. She is straight forward and honest, with your best interest in mind. Not only is she amazing, her staff is too! I highly recommend her to all of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been a regular patient of Dr Sharazi for a number of years now. She has done my Squamous cell skin cancer surgeries including Mohs, regular checkups and laser procedures. She extremely through, and I have upmost confidence in her as a physician. However, she is a wonderful person and very caring besides. Her new location is beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The office staff is very helpful and polite which is always a plus. I’ll be returning in 6 mos. for a regular skin cancer checkup.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Shirazi for 3 1/2 years. She is hands down one of the top injectors for dermal fillers and Botox. I was quite skeptical about having these injections but she made the entire process easy. She was re-assuring and supportive to my needs. The overall results are so natural and I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. Being a female dermatologist, she has that insight and special cosmetic touch that gives the patient exceptional results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
Dr. Azi (that's what I call her) has been my longtime dermatologist at Scripps. She's wonderful, smart, kind, amazing surgical skills. She's removed several growths and barely any visible scar. She is a true expert and she keeps my skin looking natural and youthful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's been my dermatologist for a long time and I could not be more grateful to her. She has helped my skin in so many ways and I trust her completely. Dr. Shirazi has done a number of skin cancer surgeries and she does such a beautiful job there's hardly ever a scar. I have also had filler work by her on several occasions and the results are natural and beautiful, as she puts in just the right amount in the right places. she's a true artist, she's also super smart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's been my long time dermatologist and I feel fortunate to have her care for my skin. She is very gifted, compassionate, and really smart. She has done a number of procedures on me and the results have been exceptional. I feel safe in her hands and recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Shirazi for my skin treatments for over 5 years. She is so knowledgeable and has incredible surgical skills. she has removed 2 moles from my face and I can't even find the scars, there are none! Asides from being a wonderful dermatologist and skin surgeon, she is also very kind. She truly cares about all her patients. She has performed several laser treatments on my face and neck and I couldn't be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She is an incredible dermatologist with meticulous technique, an artistic eye, and so smart! She is a real dermatologist, not a fake one, and treats real skin conditions and has done several filler treatments for my lips, cheeks, and under eyes. My fillers always look natural and beautiful. I have also had the fraxel laser with her, and some scar treatments. Her work is impeccable and she is very kind, and pretty too. I recommend her to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?
She's a true expert in Dermatology, very kind and knowledgeable. She's has great surgical skills, never scars me and I have been doing my botox and filler with her for the past 2 years and could not be happier with my results. Go see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shirazi?

Every person's skin is unique. For your skin to heal and rejuvenate, you need customized dermatological care that is designed specifically for you. Dr. Azadeh Shirazi, MD offers a wide range of cosmetic and medical skin care treatments to rejuvenate ...

• Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

Harvard Medical School
2004

• Farsi

Dr. Shirazi accepts

Dr. Shirazi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Shirazi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Shirazi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dermatitis

Dr. Shirazi treats Dermatitis more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Shirazi treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Warts

Dr. Shirazi treats Warts more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Shirazi treats this condition more than 93% of her peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Shirazi treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 90% of her peers

Dr. Shirazi treats this condition more than 90% of her peers

Dr. Shirazi's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Acne Surgery
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Active FX Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Microneedling
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Plantar Wart
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Psoriasis